NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment
National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh has circulated employment advertisement about NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016. Organization wanted to hire well educated and dedicated contenders for filling up the vacant post of Professor / Associate Professor. Candidates who want to enhance their skills with this organization they may apply for NIT Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy on a particular date. To get entire updated information regarding NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017 you are required to stay connected with this page.
Eligible aspirants who want to apply for above stated post they required to appear walk in interview which is going to conduct on 07th August 2016. Job hunters may gather further significant information regarding www.nitap.in Recruitment by scrolling down this page which are prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Professor / Associate Professor
Applicants applying for NIT Arunachal Pradesh Jobs must have completed master or Ph.D degree in relevant field (Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical engineering) from recognized university.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Check Here
Searching For More Ph.D Jobs: Check Here
The age criteria of applying aspirants will be decided according to the organization norms.
- Applicants will have to pay DD Rs 1000/- drawn in favour of “National Institute of Technology”, Arunachal Pradesh, payable at SBI, Nirjuli (code-9535).
- SC/ST applicants will have to pay DD Rs 600 may be submitted at the time of walk in interview.
- Applicants need to bring the demand draft at the time of interview.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee Through Bank Challan
Candidates who will be recruited successfully against v NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment they will get impressive and satisfactory amount of salary by the organization.
Selection process will be done on the basis of aspirant’s performance in interview and no TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
How to apply for NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment?
- First of all, jobseekers need to go to the official website of NIT Arunachal Pradesh that is www.nitap.in
- On the home page you need to select “Recruitment” tab under the “Notification” tab of the page.
- After that you have to hit on the “Notification for Walk-in Interview for the Post of Professor and Associate Professor in CSE, ECE and EE…….” link.
- Then read the instructions carefully.
- After that you need to prepare your CV with all required details such as name, father name, address, age, qualification etc.
- Now the aspirants are required to bring three CV along with original certificates such as qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate etc, one set of photocopies of relevant certificates and a fresh passport size photograph at the time of interview in below stated venue.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Walk In Venue:
Institute of Radio Physics & Electronics,
University of Calcutta, 92-Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road,
Find More Jobs In Kolkata: Press Here
Interview will be held on: 07th August 2016
To gather other relevant information regarding NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016 you may check Official Notification. You are advised to stay connected with this web portal for getting more upcoming information against NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017. If candidates have any query regarding this recruitment you may leave a comment in a below stated comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section