NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment
National Institute of Technology has promulgated an employment notification related to NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment. Applications are invited for the Asst Professor Posts, as Institute intends to recruit eligible candidates for filling the available 123 Vacant posts. All those candidates who want to establish their career in reputed institute may apply against NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates for National Institute of Technology recruitment can send their applications offline before the last date i.e., 24-11-2017 on this page that is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates willing to get hired in this reputed organization can avail the rest of the info about NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2018 from the below segment of this page.
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment
NIT Jamshedpur Vacancy:
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|2. OBC (NCL)||38|
Educational Qualification: Applying candidates must possess-
For all Engineering Departments:
B.Tech or any equivalent degree/ MCA and/ or M.Tech or any equivalent degree, in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute
For Humanities/ Management/ Sciences:
B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com. or any equivalent Undergraduate degree and/ or M.A/ M.Sc/ M. Com/ MBA or any equivalent PG degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limit for NIT Jamshedpur Job:
Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with on-going or approved externally funded research project.
Salary Details for NIT jobs:
Aspirants who will be selected for National Institute of Technology Vacancy will be offered the salary of Rs.15, 600 – 39,100 with AGP Rs.6000/7000/8000 per month from the organization.
Get More: Latest Jobs In Teaching Sector
Application Fee for NIT Vacancies:
- General/ OBC Candidates who are willing to fill NIT Application form need to pay Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Director, NIT Jamshedpur payable at Jamshedpur.
- Applicants who belong to Women/SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted of payment of an application fee for NIT vacancy.
Appliers will be recruited for National Institute of Technology jobs will on the basis of presentation level in interview/ written test.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to apply for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment?
- Applicants, satisfying the eligibility criteria, are firstly required to fill an application form that is available on the official website of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur that is “www.nitjsr.ac.in”
- Go for “Recruitment” tab visible at the middle side of the homepage.
- Now, choose the “Recruitment of Assistant Professor in PB-3 (Rs. 15,600 – 39,100) with AGP Rs. 6000/7000/8000 in Various Departments” link and read it thoroughly.
- Then hit on “Information Brochure for appointment of Non-faculty.pdf” link
- Download the “APPLICATION FORM FOR APPOINTMENT OF Non-faculty.doc”link.
- Fill an application form in prescribed format and attach Xerox of all documents and one photocopy of recent photograph on space provided in application.
- Envelope containing application and other requisite documents should be super scribed with “Application for the post of………..” and send it to the postal address which is mention below on this page.
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur,
Jamshedpur-831014, Jharkhand, India
Get PDF-> NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment
Last date of sending Application: 24-11-2017 till 5 PM
Candidates can check Official Link to get complete information about NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017-2018. You can also bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com using CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|