NIT Patna Recruitment
Apply for Latest JRF Jobs Advertisement announced by NIT Patna Recruitment through this page. Organization is inviting interested contenders to attend the walk-in interview which is conducted to fill up vacant post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Applicants also have to send prescribed application form to the below specified address. For further details concerning NIT Patna Recruitment 2017 contenders have to read it carefully.
Content Of This Page Includes:
|Position Name||Qualification Required|
|Upper Age Limitation & Salary Structure||Mode of Appointment|
|Step wise Process of Applying||Walk-In Venue & Date|
Those contenders who want to appear for walk-in interview which is to be conducted by the organization on 08th December, 2016 first have to send the application form on below specified address before the last date that is 1st December, 2016 so read the below furnished notification till end which is well presented by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and gather all significant information concerning NIT Patna Jobs.
NIT Patna Recruitment
NIT Patna Vacancy Details:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Candidates applying for NIT Patna Job must have possessed M. Sc in Chemistry with at least 55% marks from recognized university or institution and valid NET/GATE score. Candidates having interests in the area of organic synthesis will be preferred.
Get More – Post Graduate Jobs
The upper age limit of applying candidates must not exceed the maximum age limit of 28 years which is as per the rules of the organization. Relaxation in age limit will be given to those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Female category as per DST norms.
Aspirants appointed on these JRF Jobs will be provided an amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month for First and Second year and Rs. 28,000/- per month for Third year if extended as per performance of candidate.
Contenders will be selected for NIT Patna Vacancies on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which is to be conducted by the selection authority of the organization.
Must Read these Important Tips –
How to Fill NIT Patna Application Form:
Contenders who are searching for NIT Patna Recruitment can apply now by following these steps that are framed below-
- Aspirants must go to the official website first that is www.nitp.ac.in
- Then on the home page you have to hit the link [email protected] which is given in the right side at the bottom of the page.
- Then list of latest vacancies will appear in front of you, from that list you have to hit the link “Advertisement for the post of JRF in chemistry department in dst sponsored project”.
- Now detailed notification in PDF form will appear in front of you, read it carefully.
- After that prepare an application form as prescribed and mention all required details in it sincerely.
- And then make the set of original & copies of documents along with complete curriculum vitae as necessary at the time of interview.
- Now put all attachments in an envelope and superscripted it as “Application for the Post of JRF in the Project File No. EMR/2016/000960”.
- And then send that envelope to the below specified postal address before the last date.
- At last appear for the walk-in interview at below specified address.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
The Principle Investigator,
Dr. Tasneem Parvin, Department of Chemistry,
National Institute of Technology Patna,
Ashok Rajpath, Patna – 800005 (Bihar)
Dept. of Chemistry, NIT Patna,
Patna – 800005 (Bihar)
Find More: Bihar Jobs
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form – 01st December, 2016
- Walk-In Date – 08th December, 2016
Aspirants may achieve additional information against NIT Patna Recruitment through this Official Link. Interested candidates are advised to stay linked with our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com to avail latest details of concerning NIT Patna Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|