NIT Silchar Recruitment
National Institute Of Technology, Silchar has released recruitment notification regarding NIT Silchar Recruitment 2016. Applications are inviting by the organization to fill vacant positions of junior research fellow (JRF). Aspirants are recruited on the basis of their performance in interview that will be conducted by the National Institute of Technology. Contenders who think that they are suitable for the above given post must attend Walk-in-interview on 11th August 2016 at the venue stated below. You can also get latest information from this page against NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are going to appear in the interview are informed that must bring their application form with all necessary documents/certificates that are required. You can go through this page for further details against NIT Silchar Jobs that is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NIT Silchar Recruitment
Name of Post:
Junior research fellow (JRF)
Aspirants who are going to apply for NIT Silchar Vacancy should have M.Sc. in Chemistry with at least 55% aggregate marks with valid GATE Score and good academic track records.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Contenders who are applying for the above given posts must be more than 18 years and their upper age should not be more than 30 years.
- Relaxation will give to SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD candidates as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Candidates who get selected will receive salary per month of Rs. 25,000/- p.m. for first year & second year and Rs. 28,000/- p.m. for third year.
- No TA/DA will be applicable at the time of interview.
Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview process to appoint skilled and competitive candidates for the above given post. Aspirants are advised to get prepared for the interview procedure that will be conducted by the selection committee of the National Institute of Technology, Silchar.
Wondering For Preparation Of Interview, Check Below:
How You Can Fill NIT Silchar Application Form?
Candidates who wish to apply for the NIT Silchar Recruitment; you must follow the procedure provided below for your convenience:
- First of all candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.nits.ac.in
- Now on the home page you are required to move your cursor towards recruitment tab.
- Then choose “Walk-in-Interview for the post of JRF (in Chemistry Dept.) on 11-08-2016 under DST-SERB Project (“Metal Complexes of New Chiral Schiff Bases”)” link.
- Now you will navigate to the next page of the site where PDF will appear on your screen.
- After that read the complete information carefully that is provided in advertisement.
- Now download the application form from the PDF advertisement.
- Fill it carefully and bring application form along with all relevant documents at the time of interview.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Venue for Walk-In-Interview:
Date of interview: 11th August 2016.
Note: Aspirants who are eager to know more details may check the official notification stated below. Candidates can also stay connected with us for latest updates against NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017 by bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal. You can also follow us on facebook and Google plus also for upcoming news of government jobs.
Recruitment Notification: NIT Silchar Recruitment 2016
You May Also Like To Check This Section