NIT Warangal Recruitment
National Institute Of Technology has recently depicted Latest Jobs Notification entitled as NIT Warangal Recruitment. Organization invites application form from skilled and talented candidates for filling up vacant positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). To apply for this reputed job, candidates must ensure required eligibility norms for NIT Warangal Recruitment 2017 which is given on this web page.
Applying candidates for National Institute Of Technology Recruitment are required to submit their duly filled application form till the last date that is 20-10-2017. For further details related to NIT Warangal Recruitment 2018 you need to check this page carefully which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NIT Warangal Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Check the eligibility criteria for NIT Vacancy:
- Applying candidates for NIT Recruitment should possess First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering
- First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Tech in the required specializations from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Beside this, Candidate must have M.Tech through GATE (or) a valid GATE score
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
What Will Be The Monthly Salary for NIT Warangal Jobs?
Rs, 25,000/- for first 2 years and 28,000/- pm for third year will be received by those candidates who will be finally selected against the position from concerned department and HRA as per institute rules.
Is there any upper age limit for NIT vacancies?
Upper age limit for will be as decided by the concerned authority for jobs in NIT.
Relaxation in age for NIT Warangal Vacancy will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Mode to get recruited for NIT Jobs:
On the basis of their qualification candidates will be short- listed for vacancy in NIT and short- listed aspirants will be called for final selection that is Interview/ written test which will be organized by the recruitment team.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
Some Simple steps to fill NIT Application Form:
- Go to Official web- portal of National Institute Of Technology, Warangal that is www.nitw.ac.in
- On home page follow “Announcement” section then a drop down list hit on “20 Sep 2017 : Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Electrical Engineering.” link.
- Now from opened notification you have to check the complete details and after relevant information download an application format.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required information like Name, Present and Permanent Address, e-mail address, telephone/mobile number, details of educational qualifications, along with % of marks obtained, Experience, etc
- Now attach all the photo copies of essential documents and certificates.
- Super scribed an envelope with “Application for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (SERB)-SSR”
- Finally send your application to the postal address or to email address tailored below.
E-mail: [email protected]
Dr. S. Srinivasa Rao
Principal Investigator (SERB Project)
Department of Electrical Engineering
National Institute of Technology
Warangal 506004 India
NIT Warangal Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Last date of receipt of application: 20-10-2017
Remember Important Note:
Go through Official Link given to get more details about NIT Warangal Recruitment 2017- 2018. Stay connected with us to get latest updates time to time. You may save this page as bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using Ctrl+D for getting instant access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|