NIT Warangal Recruitment
Apply against Latest Research Fellow Jobs! National Institute of Technology, Warangal has released latest notification regarding NIT Warangal Recruitment. Institute is going to recruit eligible personnel on vacant posts of JRF/ SRF. Aspirants can submit offline application form and gather other details on NIT Warangal Recruitment 2017 from this page.
Collect All Details Regarding These Topics From This Page:
|Positions Detail||Qualification Required|
|Age Boundary & Pay Scale||Mode of Hiring|
|Step by Step Procedure of Applying||Date to be Remember|
Applicants who are planning to apply for these positions may send their applications through offline mode on or before the closing date that is 10th January, 2017 and then shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. For further details relating to NIT Warangal Job contenders have to read this web page till bottom which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NIT Warangal Recruitment
NIT Warangal Vacancy Details:
Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow
Aspirants who are going to apply for NIT Warangal Careers must have possessed B.Sc. 1st class (Chemistry) M.Sc. 1st class (Organic Chemistry/ General Chemistry) Valid GATE or NET score form the recognized university or institution as per rules.
Jobs by These Qualifications-
The upper age limit of applying candidates against this NIT Warangal Notification will be as per the rules of the institution. Relaxation in age limit will be given to those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the rules and regulations made by government of India.
To Download NIT Warangal Recruitment Notification – Press Here
Contenders appointed on NIT Warangal Jobs will be provided as an attractive amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month (for first Two years) and Rs. 28,000/- (for the 3rd year) by the administration.
- Selection of eligible aspirants for NIT Warangal Vacancies will be made on the basis of their offline application form received by the institute.
- And then shortlisted applicants will be called for interview which is to be organized by the selection panel.
- No TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted applicants for attending the interview.
Must Go For These Tips-
How to Fill NIT Warangal Application Form:
- Candidates who wanted to apply for these recruitments first have to log on to the official website of the organization that is nitw.ac.in
- Now on the home page you have to move your cursor to “Announcements” section which is given at the left side of the home page and hit the link “See more”.
- Then form the list you have to choose “Applications are invited for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow to work in the DST (SERB), in the Department of Chemistry” and the hit the link “View More”.
- Now detailed notification in PDF form will display on the screen read that notification carefully.
- And below that notification format of application form is given take a print out of that application and fill all required details in it sincerely.
- After that you have to stick your passport size photograph on it and attach necessary documents along with it as applicable.
- And then put it in an envelope and super scribed it with required details.
- Finally send it to below specified postal address before the last date.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Dr. K. Hari Prasad
Principal Investigator of the Project
Department of Chemistry
National Institute of Technology
Warangal – 506004
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form – 10th January, 2017
To get the detailed information in respect of NIT Warangal Recruitment aspirants have to download official notification through official link. For further significant information regarding NIT Warangal Recruitment 2017 interested candidates have to stay connected with this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com and you can also bookmark this web page by simply pressing Ctrl + D as per your convenience.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|