NITIE Mumbai Admission
Finally NITIE Mumbai Admission is open!! Recently National Institute of Industrial Engineering has opened up admissions to PGDIM and PGDISEM two year full time programmes. Eagerly candidates who are infested to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management and Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management course may apply for NITIE Mumbai Admission 2017-2018 session. Keen students must follow the Online process and grab all the vital details about Fees, eligibility and selection process of NITIE Admission.
This Page Includes:
|Details of Courses Offered||Eligibility Criteria|
|Application fee Criteria||Mode of Selection For PGDIM/PGDISEM Courses|
|University fees structure||Steps of filling NITIE Mumbai Admission forms|
Dates To Remember For www.nitie.edu Admission
University invites NITIE Mumbai Application Form every year from all over India and outside the boundaries from those candidates who want to want to take admission in pg courses. Candidates, who are wandering for the PGDIM and PGDISEM programmes, can brighten up their future with NITIE Mumbai. You can grab this admission process on or before 03/04/2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has mentioned the detailed facts on this page about National Institute of Industrial Engineering Admission so, appliers are required to comprehend the entire page before applying.
NITIE Mumbai Admission
- PGDIM (Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management)
- PGDISEM (Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management)
NITIE Mumbai eligibility criteria:
Students who want to join PGDIM/PGDISEM notification, they must possess with as mention below:
- Engineering/Technology graduates (full Time) in any branch from any recognized university with aggregate 60% marks with valid CAT score card.
- 5% Relaxation is given to the SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Candidates who are perusing their Final year Engineering/Technology candidates can also apply with some conditions:
- They should qualify the above criteria for examinations appeared till date.
- Should complete their examination, viva voce etc, by the time of joining the Institute.
- They need to submit their results, mark sheets and provisional certificates.
- In NITIE Admissions, seats are also available for sponsored Candidates in PGDISEM.
- Candidates must be from reputed Industrial Organization/Academic Institution and must have an aggregate of 60% in Bachelor Engineering/Technology.
- Two years of full time work experience as on June 15, 2017 will be required.
- The candidates should also fill-in the Sponsorship Form available on official website.
- 15% of the approved intake in supernumerary quota will be reserved for international students in each programme offered by NITIE.
- Entry level qualification shall be at par with that of Indian students as specified above
- Aspirants must have a valid GMAT score. Foreign candidates should have a valid TOEFL or IELTS score also. TOEFL/ IELTS test scores more than two years old will not be acceptable.
- International students need to submit (SOP) Statement of Purpose and two Letters of Recommendations.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
- Candidates who are applying for Admissions in NITIE, they need to pay an amount of Rs.1000 as application fee
- An aspirant belongs to SC/ST/PwD they need to pay an amount Of Rs.500 as application fee.
- Candidates who are applying for more than one programme, needs to give his/her preferences and pay the applicable application fees.
NITIE Selection Criteria:
The eligible candidates should apply through ONLINE mode only and register themselves on the Admissions Portal.
- For Indian: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of application and then called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at NITIE, Mumbai.
- For International: Student will be shortlisted on the basis of valid GMAT CAT score card and thereafter they will call for an interview either along with Indian students or through video conferencing.
Read Here: How to Prepare For Written Exam
NITIE fees Structure:
For Indian Students
Fees for the programme for PGDIM/PGDISEM 2017-19 batches are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Fees Nomenclature||PGDIM/PGDISEM|
|First Year||Second Year|
|III||Student welfare and Alumni activities charges||33,000||33,000|
For Sponsored students:
Fees for the programme for 2017-19 batches are as follows. Fees for both the years have to be paid up front.
|Sr. No.||Fees Nomenclature||PGDISEM|
|First Year||Second Year|
|III||Student welfare and Alumni activities charges||23,000||23,000|
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
For international students:
The fee structure for the first year of the two year Post Graduate courses is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Category of International Candidates||PGDIM/PGDISEM|
|I||Foreign Student||US $30,000|
|II||Candidates belonging to PIO (Person of Indian Origin) Category||US $28,000|
|III||Candidates belonging to NRI (Non Resident Indian) Category||US $28,000|
|IV||Candidates who are children of Indian workers in Gulf countries|
Candidates from SAARC countries
|At par with Indian candidates|
Process submit NITIE Application Form??
- First of all aspirants need to visit official website of National Institute of Industrial Engineering that is www.nitie.edu
- After that, go the “Admission” section and hit on “Admission-2017” (PGDIM-PGDISEM Apply Online)” which is available at the right side of the home page.
- After reading all the eligibility criteria you need to hit on Apply Online link
- Need to fill their online application form
- Upload scanned documents, Images of photographs and signature
- Need to hit on the submit button for the submission of the application form
- Finally take a printout of the application form for future use.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates to Be Noted:
|Online Application Closes||03/04/2017, 17:00 IST|
|Group Discussion/Personal Interview||24, 25,26 April 2017 (Tentative)|
|Course Begins||June 2017|
NITIE Mumbai Admission 2017: Download Admissions Brochure
For more details about NITIE Mumbai Admission 2017, candidates have to directly hit Official Link. Aspirants can also subscribe our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get instant updates direct to your mail box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|