National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai has announced current openings in respect of NITIE Recruitment 2016. Application forms through offline mode are being invited by the eligible and talented candidates to fill up various vacant positions of Hindi Officer, Nurse, Junior Hindi Translator and Compounder in the institution. Interested aspirants who want to apply for these jobs in private sector have to follow below specified instructions. Candidates who wanted to know more concerning latest updates on NITIE Recruitment 2017 may stay connected with this page.
Aspirants want to apply for these vacancies may read all the information given below carefully and have to apply before the last date which is mention below. Contenders may get more significant details through this page which is well presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NITIE Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|Hindi Officer||01||35 years|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||30 years|
Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification Required||Pay Scale|
|Hindi Officer||MA with Hindi, English & Hindi as subjects in BA||PB-2 Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,600/-|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Graduate from recognized university with Hindi as a main subject||PB-2 Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/-|
|Nurse||Matriculate, certificate in general nursing & mid-wifery of recognized board or university|
|Compounder||Higher Secondary (10+2) with Diploma in Pharmacy + relevant experience.||PB-1 Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,800/-|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
The candidates applying for these posts have to make the payment of application fees through bank draft in favour of NITIE payable at Mumbai. SC/ ST/ PwD and Internal candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees. Application fees for General/ OBC candidates –
|Post Name||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Hindi Officer, Junior Hindi Translator, Nurse||Rs. 150/-|
Selection of contenders will be made on the basis application received and interview conducted by the institution.
Check these Important & Helpful Tips –
How to Apply For NITIE Mumbai Recruitment:
- Firstly aspirants have to log on to the official website of the institution that is www.nitie.edu
- On the home page “Recruit @ NITIE” section is given at the right side of the page, under that latest recruitments links are given.
- From that you have to strike on the link “Hindi Officer, Junior Hindi Translator, Nurse, Compounder”.
- Then hit “Download Advertisement” link which is available in front of “Hindi Officer, Junior Hindi Translator, Nurse, Compounder”.
- Now notification in PDF form will appear in front of you read that carefully.
- And after that go to previous page and hit “Download” link which is given under “Application form” section.
- Then format of application form will appear take a print out of application and fill all required details in it carefully.
- Then enclose necessary documents along with it.
- Now put it in an envelope and along with attachments.
- Finally send it through posts on below specified address, you can also send your application through e-mail before the last date.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Postal & E-Mail Address:
NITIE, Vihar Lake, P.O. NITIE,
Mumbai – 400087
Get More: Mumbai Jobs
E-mail Id – [email protected]
Last Date to Apply – Within 3 weeks from the Date of Advertisement
The applicants interested to get the latest updates on NITIE Recruitment 2017 have to stay associated with this webpage that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Contenders want to meet detailed information about NITIE Recruitment 2016 may visit official website through below tailored official link-
To Download Official Notification – Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|