National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases has depicted an online advertisement as NITRD Recruitment. Applications are invited from the well educated and capable candidates to fill up the vacancies of Specialist Grade II and Health Education Officer. Eligible candidates can enhance their career in medical sector by applying for National Institute Of TB And Respiratory Diseases Recruitment through offline mode. To read timely notifications of NITRD Recruitment 2017 you must keep visiting this page.
This Page Includes:
|Vacancy Details||Educational Qualification|
|Pay Scale And Age Criteria||Fee For Application|
|Appointment Process||Procedure Of Applying|
Interested candidates can check the eligibility details and other information by going through this page completely and can submit their application form in proper manner latest by 15th December 2016. To get further details about NITRD Jobs, you can take a visit on the below segment of this page provided by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Specialist Grade II (TB&CD)
- Health Education Officer
Applying job seekers of NITRD Vacancy must hold Master Degree and/ or Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university with required experience as per the norms.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age and Salary Scale:
|Name Of Posts||Upper Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Specialist Grade II (TB&CD)||Up to 45 years||Rs. 15600-39100+GP 6600/-|
|Health Education Officer||Up to 35 years||Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.5400/-|
- Aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs.50/- (for Group C & D) and Rs. 100/- (for Group A, B & Resident Doctors).
- The fee should be paid through Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases” payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/PH & Woman candidates are exempted from application fee.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions will be called for the interview process. Final selection will be made by the selection committee of organization as per the recruitment rules.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Method To Apply For NITRD Recruitment:
- Firstly, eligible candidates must have to visit the official website of National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases.
- The official website is www.nitrd.nic.in
- On the home page, hit on “Vacancy” option as to open it in a new tab.
- Read the complete vacancy notification as per your suitable post.
- After reading the complete details, download the form in prescribed format by pressing on “Application Format” link.
- Enter the details in the form in correct manner and affix latest passport size photograph on proper space
- Attach demand draft and copies of other required documents with duly filled form.
- At last send it to the below mentioned address latest by closing date.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases,
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Closing date to receipt of application: 15th December 2016
Candidates may check this Official Link to know more information regarding NITRD Recruitment. All the upcoming notices about NITRD Recruitment 2017 will be soon available on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com. So keep visit here time to time. Candidates can also follow us on facebook and google plus to get updates on their facebook timeline.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment Also:
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017|
|NML Recruitment 2017|
|Thapar University Recruitment 2017|
|EESL Recruitment 2017|