For the recruitment of Proficient Candidates, Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation has transmitted vacancy advertisement entitled as NMMC Recruitment. For this concern, organization invites applications to fill up the 49 vacant positions of Assistant Sports Coach & Others. Those candidates who are fascinated to apply for NMMC Recruitment 2017 are advised go through this portal.
Those aspirants who fulfill the necessitate eligibility and want to make their career in government sector may submit their filled application form through offline mode on or before the closing date that is 15-12-2017 for www.nmmconline.com Recruitment. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has equipped the detailed facts on this page about NMMC Recruitment 2018.
NMMC Vacancies Details:
|Name of Posts||No. of the Posts|
|Main Sports Coach||05|
|Assistant Sports Coach||24|
|Assistant Maidan Sevak||20|
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification||Experience|
Main Sports Coach
|Having NIS Diploma, State Govt Sports Coach Award and Medal Winner in National Sports Competition)||Should have Trained Players in National Competitions)|
|Assistant Sports Coach||Applicants must 6 Weeks NIS Certificate Course||3 Years Work Experience in Related Field|
|Assistant Maidan Sevak||Candidates should have Knowledge of Concerned Sport||
2 Years’ Experience of Preparing Ground)
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limit for NMMC Jobs:
- Applicants’ upper age limit should not more than 42 years and lower age limit should not be less than 25 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable only for reserved category as per government norms.
Salary Structure for NMMC Vacancy:
Appointed contenders for Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation Jobs will receive pay scale per month which is offered by organization.
|Posts Name||Salary Details|
|Main Sports Coach||Rs. 20,000/- per month.|
|Assistant Sports Coach||Rs. 15,000/- per month.|
|Assistant Maidan Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- per month.|
Applicants will get selected for Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment on the basis of their performance in test or Interview which will be taken by selection panel of reputed organization.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to fill NMMC application form?
- First of all, contenders need to visit to the official website of the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation that is “www.nmmc.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “jobs” tab mentioned in the left menu bar of the homepage, under the “citizen arena” section.
- Then choose the particular link of advertisement “Appointment for main Sport Coach, Asst. Sport Coach and Assistant (Maidan Sevek) on Temporary basis with FIX Salary for Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation Sports Department”.
- Now read the whole instructions carefully.
- After that Download Application Form which is stated underneath.
- Now after reading the guidelines and then fill the application form correctly with every detail.
- Attach recent photograph, self attested copies, testimonials and certificates required along the application form if mentioned.
- At last, super scribed “Application for the Posts of………” and send it to the postal address.
Check Here: Municipal Corporation Jobs
Education Officer and Head of Department (Sports and Cultural Department)
Bharat Ratna Self Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex,
Sector-3, CBD Belapur,
Find More: Mumbai Jobs
Important Date to Be Kept In Mind:
Ending date for submission of Application: 15-12-2017 (05:00 PM)
To get rest information regarding NMMC Recruitment 2017- 2018 you need to check this page. For further information latest government jobs you may kindly bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D.
If you wish to ask any query, you can freely ask it in comment box below. We will provide answers of your queries in a short period of time. To get recent notifications on your timeline, you can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|