List Of Non Recognized Universities In India
Here we are providing you a complete List Of Non Recognized Universities In India that are enlisted as fake institutes. This list of UGC Non-Approved Universities includes 21 self-styled, Non-Approved Universities in different states of India, which are functioning against the provisions of the UGC Act, 1956. We want you to get aware with such institutes so that you ward may get best recognized university or institute for further education.
The University Grants Commission has identified a List of Non Recognized Universities in India. And here we go with UGC Non-Approved Universities in India. Candidates all these institutions have been declared as fake and do not have any right to grant any degrees, so be aware to choose right education point.
List Of Non Recognized Universities In India
State-wise List of Fake universities in India / Here we are providing the list of Fake universities, which are not approved by the University Grants Commission.
- Maithili University/Vishwavidyalaya, Darbhanga, Bihar.
- Commercial University Ltd., Daryaganj, Delhi.
- United Nations University, Delhi.
- Vocational University, Delhi.
- ADR-Centric Juridical University, ADR House, 8J, Gopala Tower, 25 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110 008.
- Indian Institute of Science and Engineering, New Delhi.
- Viswakarma Open University for Self-Employment, Rozgar Sewasadan, 672, Sanjay Enclave, Opp. GTK Depot, Delhi-110033.
Also Check: UGC Approved Universities
- Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Gokak, Belgaum, Karnataka.
- John’s University, Kishanattam, Kerala.
- Raja Arabic University, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, Kolkatta.
- Institute of Alternative Medicine and Research,8-A, Diamond Harbour Road, Builtech inn, 2nd Floor, Thakurpurkur, Kolkatta – 700063
Get Detailed Info On: List Of Top Universities in India
- Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi (UP) Jagatpuri, Delhi.
- Mahila Gram Vidyapith/Vishwavidyalaya, (Women’s University) Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose University (Open University), Achaltal, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Kosi Kalan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
- Maharana Pratap Shiksha Niketan Vishwavidyalaya, Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad, Institutional Area,Khoda,Makanpur,Noida Phase-II, Uttar Pradesh.
- Gurukul Vishwavidyala, Vridanvan, Uttar Pradesh.
- Nababharat Shiksha Parishad, Anupoorna Bhawan, Plot No. 242, Pani Tanki Road,Shaktinagar, Rourkela-769014.
- North Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Odisha.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
Do you know about Non – Approved Universities in India which are not recognised by UGC
First, we should have known about the fake Universities / Institutions, mean the Universities, which are not approved by the govt. and UGC. These Institutions provides to the students UG and PG degrees, but their degree and certificates are not valid and not accepted by any organizations in India.
Candidate’s future is directly or indirectly depends on the best Institutions. Students who are Pursuing their Education at these Unrecognized and Fake Institutions for Degrees shall be at their Own Risk and Responsibility.
Here we are we are giving the details that which university is fake-
- The University, which is not established under section 22(3) of the UGC Act, 1956, is falling in list of non-approved university of India. Degree of such institutions is not valid in anywhere that harm candidate’s career and affects his / her future deeply.
- According to Section 22(1) of the UGC Act, only universities that are established by an Act of Parliament or the State Legislature or an institution deemed to be a university or an institution especially empowered by an Act of the Parliament can award degrees.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Significance of UGC approved universities
UGC approved universities are the trusted point of education. University Grants Commission has some rules and regulation regarding the approval of any institutions. Students studying in these institutions have better future. Degree from this institutions is a symbol of authentication and valid for all private and government exam, jobs in India.
Do you know how many UGC approved universities in India
There are 620 universities in India approved by UGC under different categories they are as follows:
- State universities: 298
- Central universities: 44
- Deemed to be universities: 130
- Private University: Total 148, but private universities are not allowed to affiliate and start-off any institute / college.
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
How to check that University is fake or UGC approved
People have lack of knowledge or lack of awareness about which Universities is better or which is fake. So, here we are providing some steps to check that the Universities / college / Institute for which you are going to admission whether are approved by UGC or not.
- Initially visit the official website of University Grants Commissions i.e. www.ugc.ac.in.
- At the home page there is a link ‘Universities’ at the upper right side.
- When you move you cursor on it, a drop down list will open with all type of universities. You can check the approval status from there.
Candidates for getting more information about the most UGC approved universities / Institutions to get the better education, keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Latest Current Affairs||How to Choose Right College After 12th|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|