North Bengal University Recruitment
North Bengal University has published a latest advertisement against North Bengal University Recruitment. Applications are invited against that advertisement for filling up 30 vacant positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Eligible and interested candidates can apply now for NBU Jobs through offline mediums. To get future notifications of North Bengal University Recruitment 2017, candidates must keep in touch with us.
Get Complete Details Through This Page:
|Post Details||Essential Qualification|
|Age Limitation||Fee To Get Application Form|
|Amount Of Scholarship||Process For Applying|
Job seekers who are willing to join a reputed educational institute to enhance their career they must clutch this chance. Willing applicants can apply for North Bengal University Job Vacancy up to the last date i.e. 30th November 2016. The unit members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have furnished this page to provide you detailed information regarding the same. So please scroll down this page to know more:
North Bengal University Recruitment
North Bengal University Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow||State Fellow|
|Computer Science & Application||1|
Advertisement of North Bengal University Recruitment: Download Now
- Applicants must have possessed Master’s Degree in the subject with Honours in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Applicants must also have qualified NET/SET/GATE of the UGC/UGC-CSIR or UGC accredited SLET for Lectureship in Universities and Colleges conducted by the College Service Commission.
Check Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Candidates who are applying for NBU Vacancy their age should not be more than 28 years. Those candidates who belong to SC/ST/BC communities their age should not be exceeding by 33 years.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 20/- (Rs. 5/- for SC/ST/BC candidates) as application fee
- The fee can be paid through demand draft in favour of the “University of North Bengal” payable at S.B.I., N.B.U. Campus Branch.
- Candidates can also get the application form through the office of the Registrar by paying the above mentioned fee in Cash at the University Cash Counter during all working days.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Candidates who will be appointed as JRF will get the scholarship amount of Rs. 18,000/- for the first two years and Rs.20,000/- in the third and subsequent years.
Candidates will be appointed on Junior Research Fellow position, on the basis of their performance in personal interview organized by the North Bengal University.
Get Success By Knowing This:
How to Apply for NBU Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates must have to visit the official website of university that is www.nbu.ac.in
- Go to the “[email protected]” tab from the menu bar and then press on “Reasearch Positions” option from the list.
- Now, candidates have to hit on “Applications in prescribed form are invited from candidates with NET/SET/GATE for award of JRF(State/University) in different subjects. (Advt. No. 108/R-2016, Dated: 04.11.2016)” link.
- The notification will be opened on your screen.
- Candidates must have to read the complete details carefully and download the application form.
- Now fill the details in the form and attach the copies of necessary documents with duly filled form.
- At last send this complete application form to the below mentioned address latest by last date.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
University of North Bengal
P.O. North Bengal University
Raja Rammohunpur, Dist. Darjeeling,
Pin – 734013
Get Latest Jobs: West Bengal Jobs
Last date to submit the application: 30th November 2016
Candidates may download official advertisement from the above section to get more information. Updated information about North Bengal University Recruitment 2017 will be published soon on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com. So keep visiting here regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section