North Central Railway Recruitment
Recently, North Central Railway Recruitment Notification has been issued for filling up 25 vacant positions of TGT, PGT, PRT and Lecturer. Interested candidates who hold Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree can apply for North Central Railway Vacancy.
Candidates are required to submit their prescribed forms to The Principal, North Central railway College Tundla on or before the aforesaid date. No application will be accepted after the due date against North Central Railway Recruitment 2018.
North Central Railway Recruitment Last Date!!!
The last date to submit the NCR Application Form is 27-10-2018. Candidates need to follow below provided instructions to download the North Central Railway Recruitment Application Form from official website.
Appliers can obtain rest information about North Central Railway Advertisement from this page that is available for your convenience by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a look below for North Central Railway Lecturer Recruitment!!!
North Central Railway Recruitment
North Central Railway Vacancies:
|Posts Name||North Central Railway Vacancy|
|Assistant Teacher (TGT)||10|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||07|
|NCR Railway Vacancy||25|
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Required Qualification for North Central Railway Jobs:
- Contenders should possess Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute according to post. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium and Knowledge of Computer Applications is desirable for North Central Railway Assistant Teacher Recruitment.
- There will be an exemption of 5% marks in educational qualification for reserve categories (i.e.SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped). It means the minimum educational qualification will be 45% for NCR Recruitment.
Age Limitation for NCR Recruitment:
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years and maximum age will be decided by administration of association for NCR Railway Jobs. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per the norms against North Central Railway Recruitment Notification.
Pay Scale for North Central Railway 2018 Recruitment:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale for NCR Recruitment|
|Lecturer (PGT)||Rs. 27500/-|
|Assistant Teacher (TGT)||Rs. 26250/-|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||Rs. 21250/-|
Mode of Selection for NCR Railway Recruitment:
Selection will be done on basis of their performance in Personal Interview for North Central TGT Recruitment/ PGT/ PRT. The List of Eligible candidates for Interview will be displayed on College Notice Board on 31-10-2018. No T.A /D.A will be admissible for attending the interview for NCR Recruitment.
Read Out: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks
Way To Apply for North Central Railway Notification:
- First of all, visit the official website of organization that is www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in for North Central PGT Recruitment.
- Then you need to follow “News/ Recruitment” section and follow “Recruitment” and hit suitable link related to post.
- On this new page, you are suggested to ensure requirements from North Central PRT Recruitment.
- Eligible contenders need to download North Central Railway Application Form and fill asked details in appropriate manner.
- Attach requisite documents and enclose NCR Application Form in an envelope.
- Send prescribed envelope to the given postal address on or before the last date.
The Principal, North Central Railway College Tundla,
District Firozabad, Pin: 283204
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||27-10-2018|
|Interview for PGT||01-11-2018|
|Interview for TGT||02-11-2018|
|Interview for PRT||03-11-2018|
Check More Upcoming: Railway Jobs
Hit above provided official link to get complete details regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2018-2019. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates regarding North Central Railway Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Employment News- New Updates|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|