A career notice about NPCIL Recruitment has been initiated in order to hire eligible candidates. As per NPCIL Notification, there are 179 vacant posts and job seekers are being recruited for Stipendiary Trainee posts.
Candidates looking for jobs are advised to grab NPCIL Jobs and must send application form before last date that is 21-05-2018. Aspirants can send their applications through offline mode at below mentioned address through speed post or registered post.
Apply Now- NPCIL Stpendiary Trainee 179 Post Recruitment
While sending application form, candidates need to attach all required documents and certificates with application forms. Application should be submitted in the proforma attached to this advertisement that is provided below.
Candidates who want to join Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited and going to apply they can obtain the rest details about NPCIL Recruitment 2018 through this page that is well structured by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Discipline Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Technician- “B”|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant ‘B’|
Education Required For NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment:
- For NPCIL Technician- “B” Recruitment: HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. OR SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course.
- For NPCIL Scientific Assistant ‘B’ Recruitment: Diploma with not less than 60% marks in relevant field as per the interest of post in which individual is interested to apply.
Find More Latest:
Age Required For NPCIL Job Openings:
- Appliers who are interested to apply against NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee / Technician-“B” Recruitment they should be between 18 to 24 years of age.
- Those who are interested for Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment should be between 18-25 years of age.
- Contenders who are belonging to reserved categories they will get reservation in upper age limit according to the government norms.
NPCIL Recruitment Process:
In order to get Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment, candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in written exam and personal interview. The engagement of applied candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in all the rounds.
Pay Scale For NPCIL Job Vacancies:
For Stipendiary Trainee / Technician-“B” (Group-C) Posts
- 10500/-p.m. (consolidated) for 1st year
- 12500/-p.m. (consolidated) for 2nd year
- Technician “B” in the Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay as per CCS (RP) Rules with entry pay Rs.21,700/-
For Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant/B (Group – B) Posts
- 16000/-p.m. (consolidated) for 1st year
- 18000/-p.m. (consolidated) for 2nd year
- Scientific Assistant “B” in the Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay as per CCS (RP) Rules entry pay Rs.35,400/-
Way To Fill NPCIL Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to login to home page of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited that is www.npcil.nic.in.
- Now, select “Human Resource Management” tab available in menu bar and thereafter press “Job Opportunities” tab from drop down list.
- A new page will appear, there you need to select “Direct recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee / TM and Stipendiary Trainee / SA” and then hit on 01 / KKNPP / HRM / 2018 link.
- NPCIL Notification PDF file will appear with complete details regarding NPCIL Advertisement.
- Candidates can read the advertisement carefully and ensure their eligibility before applying against it.
- Now, interested candidates can download the application form from same PDF.
- Fill the application form with complete details also attach all required documents with it.
- At last enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The Application Form for the post of….” And send it below provided address.
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk,
Tamilnadu – 627 106
Know Here, How to: Get Free Job Alerts On Mail
Last Date to Send Application Form: 25-05-2018
Contenders who are willing to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018–19 they can read Official Link to attain other information. Candidates can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to attain updated information regarding Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE||रोजगार समाचार साप्ताहिक|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Electricity Department Recruitment||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|