NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment is in search of proficient and career oriented aspirants to engage them for NPCIL Recruitment. Applications are invited in order to fill the vacant positions of Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (Health Physics) and Scientific Assistant-B (Mechanical). Job entrants who want to enhance their career in NPCIL as well as meet with the job norms can apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Jobs.
Appliers can download the format of application form to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2017 via official web portal. Applying aspirants are hereby notified that the duly filled application should be reached on correct postal address till 21-12-2017. Contenders who want to obtain detailed information about NPCIL Recruitment 2018 can go through this web page which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (Health Physics)
- Scientific Assistant-B (Mechanical)
For NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment: Appliers must have B.Sc Degree in concerned discipline with atleast 60% marks from any well known University or Institution.
For NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment: To apply for the said post, contenders must have Diploma in Engineering OR HSC with 02 years Diploma Course in Engineering with minimum 60%marks from any well known University or Institution.
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (Health Physics): 18 to 25 years
- Scientific Assistant-B (Mechanical): 18 to 30 years
Remuneration for NPCIL Jobs:
Appointed candidates will be offered impressive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 35,400/- to those appliers in respect of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Vacancy. Along with basic pay, the organization will also provide the other benefits and facilities to the candidates as per the norms.
Hiring Procedure Of NPCIL Vacancy:
In order to enroll eligible candidates for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment, the recruitment panel is going to organize Written Examination followed by the Personal Interview. Applying candidates who will qualify written examination will be invited for interview in which they are required to bring their important documents and certificates for verification procedure.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply for NPCIL 2017 Recruitment?
- First and foremost step is to log on to official website that is www.npcil.nic.in
- After reaching on homepage, move your cursor towards “Opportunities” option.
- Then you will reach on new page here various links will appear, candidates need to choose suitable link.
- Then read complete details and instructions mentioned in NPCIL Jobs Notification.
- Afterwards, candidates are required to download the format of application form.
- Subsequently, fill NPCIL Application Form with the essential details in correct manner.
- Affix passport size photograph at provided space and also attach required documents and testimonials.
- Then keep it in an envelope which is super scribed as “Application for the post of…….” and send it to the address as mentioned below before the ending date reached.
Address to Send Application:
Kaiga Site, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
P.O: Kaiga via Karwara,
Uttara Kannada District,
Karnataka State, Pin-581400
Check More: Karnataka Jobs
Dates to Remember:
Ending date for receipt of Application Form: 21-12-2017
On this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com we have provided all details regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2017. But still, if you have any doubt or wish to get more details about NPCIL Recruitment 2018, then you can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply|