|Operator & Other (56 Posts)||25/10/2017|
|Operator/ Mechanic(41 Posts)||20/10/2017|
|Trade Apprentice (60 Posts)||10/10/2017|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has invited online applications from eligible contenders for filling the 56 vacant positions of Operator & Others for which NPCIL Recruitment notification has been released. Interested aspirants for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited vacancies 2017 may apply through online mode by visiting its official website given below. Applicants have to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2017 on or before the dead line that is 25-10-2017.
Aspirants who want to get brief details about Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited job vacancy should read this complete page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates are advised to match their eligibility once before going to apply for these posts. So, individual should get complete info from this page and clear each and every doubt related to NPCIL Recruitment 2018.
|Name of the Post||Disciplines||No. of Vacancies||Total|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant) (Cat-I)
|B.Sc Degree (Discipline Code – Health Physics)||01|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Technician) (Cat-II)||Fitter||00||00||25||25||18|
What Is The Eligibility Required For NPCIL Vacancy?
- Candidates who are going to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited vacancies must have done Diploma with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Must have English subject as one of the main subjects in SSC or at HSC level examination.
- Applicants who have B.Sc degree with minimum 60% marks in relevant subjects from recognized university or institute may apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited recruitment.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Do You Know Age Limitations?
The organization has fixed age limit for NPCL vacancy 2017 according to post wise. Aspirants who are all set to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited jobs must scroll down this page once for fetching complete info about age limitations. The relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants based on government rules.
|Name Of The Posts||Age Limit|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant) (Cat-I)||18 – 25 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Technician) (Cat-II)||18 – -24 years|
What Will Be The Pay Scale?
Selected aspirants will get stipend of Rs. 6200 to 9300 per month which will be paid by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited organization.
How Eligible Contenders Will Be Selected?
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has decided to conduct written examination and interview for the selection of eligible candidates at above given posts. Applicants who have wished to get recruit at above given posts have to give their 100% efforts in Written Test and Interview.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
How To Apply For NPCIL Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, aspirants should visit official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited that is www.npcil.nic.in
- Navigate your pointer at left hand side of the home page and hit on “careers and HR management” link.
- Select “opportunities” tab from the drop down list which will be opened after hitting on above said link.
- A new page will be opened at your screen from where you should select “Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees / Technician-“B” (Group-C) at MAPS” link.
- Read complete NPCIL recruitment notification 2017 carefully.
- Now, hit on “apply online” button appearing on that page.
- Fill NPCIL online application form with true details in correct manner.
- After that, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited application form.
- At the end, you should take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Candidates should submit application form on or before the last date that is 25-10-2017.
You may fetch more info about NPCIL Recruitment 2017–2018 from Official Link. If, you want to get latest updates about this page then you should like our page on facebook and don’t forget to follow our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on twitter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
Apply against NPCIL Recruitment published by Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India that is Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Online applications are invited for filling 41 vacant post of Electrician, Instrument Mechanic etc. Job seekers have golden chance to garb NPCIL jobs by submitting online application form before last date that is 20-10-2017. You may fetch more information regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2017 by going through the content given on this page.
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on written test and interview which will be organized by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited department. Applicants who have desire to know brief details about NPCIL Recruitment 2018 are advised to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post name||No of post||Category wise post|
|Plant Operator||14||Category||No of posts|
|Electronics or Instrument Mechanic||07||OBC||11|
What Is Eligibility Required?
Applying aspirants for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited jobs must have done HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually from recognized board or institute.
Check here: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Do You Know Age Limit?
The age of applying aspirants should be between in 18 – 24 years. The relaxation will be given of 3 years to OBC category contenders and 5 years for SC/ST. 15 years of relaxation will be provided to PWD aspirants.
Appointed applicants for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited vacancy will get impressive amount as monthly salary of Rs. 21,700/-. plus other allowances like Central Dearness Allowance, Children Education Assistance, Canteen subsidy, Site Allowance, Cable TV reimbursement, News Paper reimbursement, Medical Assistance, Site Conveyance Allowance, Washing Allowance, Family Accommodation, School facility etc. as admissible from time to time as per Corporation Rules.
The contenders will be selected based on physical test, written test and interview performance which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization. The test will be held in four stages which are described in following ways:
Stage 1- Preliminary Test:
Questions will be on Mathematics, Science and General Awareness. The qualification standard for Stage-1 shall be according to their category and cut off marks.
Stage 2- Advance Test:
Candidates clearing Preliminary Test (Stage-1) will be eligible for appearing in Advance Test (Questions will be from the respective trade) (Stage-2). The questions will be asked for Operator Trainees based on the syllabus HSC syllabus or ISC syllabus. The qualification standard for Stage-2 shall be based on their category and cut off marks.
Stage 3- Trade/Skill Test:
A merit list will be prepared based upon scores obtained in Stage-2 only. In the event of a tie, a standard sequence shall be followed for deciding position in merit list.
Stage 4: Verification of Certificates:
All the shortlisted candidates will be allowed to Trade/ Skill Test only after certificate verification of candidates. As there is no wait list, the candidates without original and Photo copies of certificates strictly will not be allowed to next stage.
How To Apply For NPCIL Recruitment 2017?
- Willing to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited recruitment candidates have to visit official website that is www.npcil.nic.in
- Hit on ““Careers & HR Management” tab appearing at left hand side of the home page.
- A drop down list will be opened at your screen from where you are required to hit on “Opportunities” option tab.
- After that, hit on “Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees / Technician-“B” (Group-C) at MAPS” link stable at next page.
- Read complete details from NPCIL recruitment notification 2017 for getting complete details about job requirement.
- After that, hit on “apply online” button present on the page.
- Fill Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited online application form with all true details in correct manner.
- Attach all relevant documents and certificates with NPCIL application form in proper manner.
- Now, hit on “submit” button as appearing at last of the page.
- At last, you should take print out copy of it and download it for future reference.
Get PDF >> From Here
Important Dates for NPCIL recruitment 2017:
|Starting date of submission application form||25-09-2017|
|Closing date of submission of application form||20-10-2017|
You may get more information related NPCIL Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through Official Link. If, you have any query related to this post then you may comment in below given comment box available on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Our experts will solve your query as soon possible.
60 trade apprentice vacancies have been recently issued by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. According to the NPCIL Recruitment notification freshers as well as experienced contenders are invited for filling the concerned NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Enthusiastic contenders, who want to take avail this tremendous NPCIL career opportunity, must apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited that is npcil.co.in
Job hunters, who want to apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2018, must send the application form along with mandatory documents at the prescribed postal address before the last date that is 10-10-2017. Have a glance on the below segment of this page to clutch the additional information related to the Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited Recruitment, which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Trade apprentice- 60 vacancies
- Name of Trade & No. of Seats: [SC – 10, ST – 08, OBC – 12, UR – 30]
|Trades||No. of Seats|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||03|
Qualification Required for NPCIL Recruitment:
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist: Candidates must be passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 systems or its equivalent and must having ITI Pass Certificate in relevant trade
- Electrician: Passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its correspondent with science as one of the subject and ITI Pass Certificate in Electrician Trade
- Electronic Mechanic: Passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system in mathematics and physics, chemistry or its equivalent and ITI Pass Certificate in Electronic Mechanic Trade
- Welder: Passed in 8th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent and ITI Pass Certificate in Welder Trade
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: Passed in 12th class examination under 10+2 system with Science or Commerce or duly recognized diploma in Engineering from any polytechnic of three years duration and ITI Pass Certificate in COPA Trade
More Job Options:
Standard of physical fitness for training:
137cms and above
|Weight||25.4 Kg and above|
|Chest measurement||Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms (irrespective of size of chest)|
|Vision||There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.|
Selected candidates should pass the Medical examination prescribed by the Competent Authority before being engaged as Trade Apprentices
The Age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years and not more than 24 years as on 10-10-2017. The age relaxation will be given to the SC/ST/OBC categories as per Central Government Rules. (SC/ST-5 Years, OBC-3 Years & PWD- 10 years)
Those candidates who will be selected for the above stated posts, they will get an impressive amount of stipend Rs. 4514 – 5078/- Per Month as per organization norms.
Selection process of NPCIL TA Vacancy:
The selection of the candidates for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd recruitment will be based on the marks obtained by the applicants in IT.
Employment News- New Updates: Helps You To Find Latest Recruitment
How to apply for NPCIL Trade apprentice NPCIL Recruitment:
- First of all candidates, who want to apply they need to visit the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited that is www.npcil.nic.in
- On the left side of the home page, candidates are suggested to choose the “Opportunity” tab under the “Career” tab.
- A new page will be open in front of you, on this page you have to hit the “Engagement of Trade Apprenticeship at RR Site” link.
- After hitting the above mentioned link, a PDF format will be appear in your desktop screen.
- Read complete advertisement carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- After that download the application form and fill it in proper manner and attached the relevant documents with the application form and take a print out of it for future use.
- Then, duly filled application in all respects should along with one set of photocopies of all supportive Certificate (self attested) reach at the below mentioned address.
Candidates should enclose self attested photo copy of the following certificates:
- Educational qualification (8th, 10th, 12th mark sheet as may be applicable)
- ITI certificate and Mark sheets
- Other qualification/experience certificates, if any
- Community certificate of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC
- Police verification certificate issued by District Police Authority
- Character/Conduct Certificate from the concerned Institution
- Certificate of Physical disability, if applicable
- ADHAR Card (Compulsory)
- Recent Passport size photograph
Find More: Jobs in Rajasthan
Dy. Manager (HRM) Recruitment Section,
Vijay Bhawan, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site,
NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-Kota (Rajasthan),
Last Date to Apply- 10-10-2017 by 5:00 PM
For getting more information regarding the NPCIL Recruitment 2017-2018, you may visit to the Official Link. Candidates can use our free email services and subscribe this web page. If applicants, have any query then they can ask in comment box which is provided below.