National Physical Laboratory has broadcasted an advertisement regarding NPL Recruitment. CSIR-NPL, New Delhi (a constituent laboratory of CSIR) requires talented & skillful aspirants for filling up Project Assistant and Project Fellow posts. Job finders, who are keenly, apply for NPL Recruitment 2017 can attend walk-in interview on scheduled date.
Key Contents Of This Page
|NPL Delhi Vacancy||Requirements For PA Jobs|
|Age Limitations||Remunerations Offered|
|Selection Manner||Process To Apply|
|Walk-In Date||Walk-In Venue|
www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing all essential details related to NPL Recruitment 2017–2018 in the below uttered section, must read entire details before going to appear in interview session. Aspirants are advised to report on time at venue given below on scheduled and come along with original documents and one set of Xerox of all credentials.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Projects Name|
|1||Project Fellow||A system to generate a common synchronise d clocks using CVGNSS with an uncertainty of few ns at geographyi cally disturbed sensor nodes|
|2||Project Assistant –II||Demonstration and validation of 5KW HT- PEMFC based combined cooling and power system|
|3||Demonstration and validation of 5KW HT- PEMFC based combined cooling and power system|
|4||Demonstration and validation of 5KW HT- PEMFC based combined cooling and power system|
|5||Development of high density isotropic nuclear grade graphite|
Candidates applying for the NPL Jobs must have M.Sc / B.Tech degree in relevant stream from recognized University or institutions with good academic record and appropriate working experience.
- Applicant’s maximum age should be 30 years as on the date of walk-in interview.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per norms of National Physical Laboratory.
Appointed job seekers for National Physical Laboratory Recruitment will get a good amount of salary package as shown below:
- Project Fellow: Rs. 18,000/- + 30% HRA
- Project Assistant –II: Rs.25,000/- +HRA
NPL Recruitment Official Notification
|Posts Name||Notice In PDF|
|Project Fellow||From Here|
|Project Assistant –II||From Here|
- A walk-in interview will be conducted by National Physical Laboratory to select aspirants for above stated posts.
- Whole classification will be done through their demonstration in walk-in interview.
Process To Apply For NPL Recruitment:
- Willing Contenders who want to get the employment against NPL Recruitment will have to first visit official website that is www.nplindia.org.
- On homepage, you may hit on “Careers/Training” tab from top menu bar.
- Select “Advertisement No.Walk-in/DU#2.0/01/2017 FLOATING (WALK-IN) INTERVIEW ON -15th , June, 2017 at CSIR-NPL for Project Fellow” link or
- “Advertisement No. Walk-in /DU#4.4/04/2017 FLOATING (WALK-IN) INTERVIEW ON 27th, June 2017” link.
- Now read entire details very carefully and prepare application form with all required details.
- Applicants must attend the walk in interview along with filled in application form, required original copies of documents/certificate at address mentioned in official notification.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Floating Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On For Sr. No 1 Post: 15-06-2017
- Floating Walk-In Interview For Other Posts Will be held On: 27-06-2017
You can check this Official Link for more detailed information about NPL Recruitment 2017 – 2018 and stay tuned with www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|