National Physical Laboratory has circulated a job notification for NPL Recruitment. CSIR-NPL is a premier laboratory that intends to recruit qualified and skilled contenders for 21 TA/Scientist Jobs. Eligible job seekers for NPL Recruitment 2017 may apply as soon as possible.
Key Contents Of This Page
|NPL Delhi Vacancy||Requirements For TA/Scientist Jobs|
|Age Limitations||Remunerations Offered|
|Application Fee Details||Selection Manner|
|Process To Apply||Important Dates|
Contenders may submit online application form for nplindia.org Recruitment before 17th January 2017 and they may also submit hard copy of it on or before 24th January 2017. You may get remaining information about National Physical Laboratory New Delhi Recruitment through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NPL Vacancy Details:
- Technical Assistant: 06 Posts
- Scientist: 15 Posts
Applying contenders for NPL Job Openings must have M.E / M. Tech / B.Tech / B.Sc degree or diploma in concerned stream from recognized university or institutions with good academic record.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age Limit as on 17th January 2017:
- Aspirants’ maximum age should be 28 Years (For TA) and 32 years (For Scientist).
- Relaxation criteria for reserved category appliers will be decided as per norms.
Read NPL Recruitment Notification: From Here
Salary Structure For NPL Jobs:
Selected job seekers for aforesaid posts will get following pay scale as shown in tabular format:
|Posts Name||Pay Band||Gross Pay||Total Emoluments|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-||Rs. 39082/-|
|Scientist||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-||Rs. 73991/-|
Application Fee Details:
All category appliers should need to pay Rs. 100/- as an application that is paid through Demand Draft in favour of the Director, National Physical Laboratory payable at New Delhi.
Applicants’ classification for NPL Delhi Recruitment will be done through their appearance in following process as disclosed below:
|Posts Name||Appointments Process|
|Technical Assistant||Written test / Trade Test / Skill Test|
|Scientist||Written Test / Interview|
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to Apply For NPL Recruitment?
Contenders, you may follow below stated guidelines to submit online application form before end date:
- Appliers will have to open official web portal of National Physical Laboratory which is www.nplindia.org
- On home page, hit on “Careers/Training” tab from top menu bar
- Now select “Recruitment of Technical & Scientific Cadre – Detailed Advt. No. Rectt-02-2016” link.
- Must read entire details very carefully and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill it with required information and upload digital images of all documents.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button to record entire information and take printout of it.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
To the “Administrative Officer,
National Physical Laboratory,
Dr.K.S. Krishnan Marg,
New Delhi – 110 012
|Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form||17th December 2016|
|Last Date of Online Submission of Application||17th January 2017|
|Last Date of receipt o f Print-out of Submitted Application:||24th January 2017|
You may go through above mentioned Official notification to fetch detailed information about NPL Recruitment 2017. Be in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about National Physical Laboratory Recruitment.
Have A Look On Below Shared Popular Posts