|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|Block Development Officer (BDO), Labour Inspector (LI), Research Assistant, Secretariat Assistant and Various Others||08-09-2017|
Latest career advertisement has been made by Nagaland Public Service Commission titled as NPSC Recruitment. Organization intends to engage various vacant positions for Block Development Officer (BDO), Labour Inspector (LI), Research Assistant, Secretariat Assistant and Various Others in different disciplines. Contenders those who are in search of Nagaland PSC Vacancies may apply through online mode. Those who want to get reputed job in government sector they must get themselves registered for NPSC Recruitment 2017.
Overview of This Page:
|NPSC Vacancy||Procedure to fill NPSC Online Application Form|
|Salary Detail||Age Limit|
|Selection process||Closing Date|
|Qualification Required||Application Fee|
Interested and eligible candidate can apply against NPSC Recruitment 2018, by submitting the application form through online procedure which is customized below before the last date that is 08-09-2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing entire acknowledgement concerning to Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment notification on this page below.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gezetted, Junior Grade)||12|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Class-I Gezetted)||02|
|Block Development Officer (Class-I Gezetted)||02|
|Secretariat Assistant (Class-III Non-Gezetted)||35|
|Assistant Jailor (Class-III Non-Gazetted)||02|
|Labour Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted)||02|
|Technical Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted)||03|
|Research Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted)||01|
|Assistant Archivist (Class-III Non-Gazetted)||01|
|Research Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted) (Art & Culture Dept.)||03|
|Inspector of Taxes (Class-III Non-Gazetted)||07|
Essential qualification for all appliers willing to apply for Nagaland Public Service Commission Vacancy they must be attaining Graduate degree / Post Graduate degree in relevant streams according to posts from recognized University or Institute.
Find Out Current:
Aspirants who are going to apply for the said post must be between 21 years to 30 years. Relaxation in age is allowable to applicants of reserved class (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per govt. norms.
Salary Details for NPSC Jobs:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Extra Assistant Commissioner||PB-3, Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- Rs. 5400/-|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|Block Development Officer|
|Secretariat Assistant||PB-2, Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- Rs. 4200/-|
|Assistant Jailor||PB-1, Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- Rs. 2800/–|
|Inspector of Taxes|
Appliers have to pay an application fee of Rs. 310/- for Assistant Jobs. Those who are applying from any CSC have to pay Application Fee of Rs. 350/- including additional and convenience fee.
Mode of Selection:
Selection panel of organization may conduct below test for the recruitment of applicants. So appliers need to give their excellent performance for selection in Public Service Commission jobs.
- Screening Test
- Written Exam
Get here Best List of: PSC Exam Books for Preparation
Procedure for apply for Nagaland PSC Recruitment:
- Intending aspirants who want to grow up their career in this organization, are required to go through the official website of Nagaland Public Service Commission that is www.npsc.co.in
- After that, hit on “advertisements” tab that is available on the right side of home page under the “Sections”.
- This will open the required list of available jobs on the next page, where you need to choose “Advertisement No. NPSC-2/2017 dt. 05.08.2017 (NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Examination 2017)” link of post for which you applying for.
- After that, Read the complete details properly regarding the applied post and hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill online application form with required details and upload recently scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form.
- At last submit filled application form by pressing “Submit” button and take printout of it and keep it safe for future need.
Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 08-09-2017 till 03:00 P.M
Check Advertisement from Here-> NPSC Recruitment
You must visit this Official Link for getting additional details about NPSC Recruitment 2017–2018. Candidates are advised to check our website www.recruitmentinboxx.com frequently for further information.
Nagaland Public Service Commission has released an employment notification entitled as NPSC Recruitment. The organization wants to engage willing and skilled candidates for filling vacant post of stenographer. Job seeking candidates may send application form from official website that is npsc.co.in. Contenders who were waiting for Nagaland PSC vacancies, they have golden chance to grab this chance by applying for NPSC Recruitment 2017. This is to remember to applying aspirants that application form should be send to below mentioned address before the last date that is 16-08-2017.
The content of this page:
|Nagaland PSC Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limitations||Pay Scale|
|Application Fee||Selection Procedure|
|Simple Steps To Apply For NPSC Recruitment 2017?||Postal Address|
|Last Date||Significant Note|
Candidates have to deposit an amount as application fee of which details are given below. The selection of eligible candidates will be done based on typing test and interview. You may attained more information regarding NPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through beneath segment of this page which is well designed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name Of The Post||Number Of The Posts|
|Stenographer Grade –II under Nagaland Information Commission||1 post|
|Stenographer Grade –III under Home Department, Secretariat Administrative Branch (A)||4 posts|
|Stenographer Grade -III under Power Department, Nagaland, Kohima||3 posts|
Required Educational Qualification:
|Name Of The Post||Eligibility|
|Stenographer Grade –II under Nagaland Information Commission||Graduate in any discipline with 120 w.p.m in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m in Typing.|
|Stenographer Grade –III under Home Department, Secretariat Administrative Branch (A)||Graduate with Six months Diploma in Computer Operation and 1(one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 100 w.p.m.|
|Stenographer Grade -III under Power Department, Nagaland, Kohima||Pre- University/ HSSLC with 80 w.p.m in Shorthand and 30 w.p.m in Typing.|
Aspirants who are going to apply for Nagaland PSC jobs are informed that their minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should not exceed then 30 years. upper age is relaxable by 5 (Five) years for SC/ST Candidates and 2 years for OBC category candidates. Government Employees will be allowed age relaxation the equal number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 5 (Five) years.
|Name Of The Post||Salary|
|Stenographer Grade –II under Nagaland Information Commission||
PB- Rs 9300-34800/- with GP-Rs-4200
|Stenographer Grade –III under Home Department, Secretariat Administrative Branch (A)|
|Stenographer Grade -III under Power Department, Nagaland, Kohima||PB-3-5200-20200/- with GP-Rs-2600|
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways to Make Money
Applying candidates for Nagaland Public Service Commission recruitment have to deposit an amount as an application fee of Rs. 300/-. Application fee should be submitted in the form of demand draft which should be made in the favor of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima, being fees for Examination.
Nagaland Public Service Commission is going to organized written test, typing test and interview for selection of eligible candidates for Nagaland Public Service Commission vacancy. Contenders who will clear written test have to appear for typing test in which their typing speed will be checked. Qualifying aspirants will be invited for interview which will be organized by selection panel team of organization.
Handy Steps To Apply For NPSC Recruitment:
- Applicants have to visit official website of Nagaland Public Service Commission that is www.npsc.co.in
- Select “Advertisement No. NPSC-1/2017 dt. 27.07.2017 (Stenographer Recruitment Examination 2017)” link appearing on home page in what’s new section.
- Now, read complete NPSC recruitment notification for getting complete info regarding above mentioned post.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “application form” tab given in below section of the home page.
- Now, hit on “Application Form for Stenographer Recruitment Examination 2017” link shown on the new page.
- Read complete page and tap on “Download Application Form for Stenographer Recruitment Examination 2017” link.
- Now, fill NPSC application form with all your essential details in proper manner.
- After that, attach below provided list of important documents and send it to below given postal address.
Download NPSC Application Form >> From Here
List of Document Attach With Application Form:
- 1(One) copy of recent passport size photographs
- Original examination fee receipt issued by the Commission/Bank Draft
- Self-Addressed envelope (Size 9” x 4”)
- Attested/ Self attested copy of HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth.
- Attested/ Self attested copy of Mark Sheets and Pass certificates from HSLC/ Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification.
- Attested/ Self attested copy of Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), SC/ST, and (or) BT Certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority
- Attested/ Self attested copy of Requisite Certificate in Stenography from a recognized Institution
To the Secretary,
Application form should be reached on above stated postal address on or before 16-08-2017.
You may collect further information about NPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through Official Link. You may make this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as book mark by pressing CTRL+D keys from key board. You may like our page o face book or follow us on twitter fr getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|NPSC Result||NPSC Admit Card|
|Latest PSC Notification||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|How to Find a Job Online||Latest Private Jobs|