NPTI Neyveli Admission
Want to take admission in National Power Training Institute? If yes, then hurry up, limited seats are available!! Applicants, who are waiting for the notification of NPTI Neyveli Admission, need to pay attention now. Applicants, who are willing for Graduate course to be best engineer, may apply through the admission notice of 2017 – 2018 batch and grab the chance for NPTI Neyveli Admission 2017 by following below stated steps.
Presented Points On The Page:
|Available Seats||Required Qualification|
|Mode Of Selection||Application Fees|
|Steps To Pay Application Fees||Admission Fees|
|Steps To Apply For NPTI Admission||Further Schedule|
Aspirants, who have decided to apply for National Power Training Institute admission, are required to submit the application form through offline mode before the closing date that is 2nd January 2017. We (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) are providing you all the additional info regarding NPTI Neyveli graduate engineer admission, so read the page.
NPTI Neyveli Admission
Availability Of Seats:
Aspirants, who are going to apply, are informed that there are total 77 (Seventy seven seats) are available in this course in which 25% seats is available for Reserved Category Candidates.
Aspirants, who are willing to take admission in National Power Training Institute, must have completed B.E. or equivalent in Mechanical / Production / Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics / Electronics Communication / Control & Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institution / University.
- Aspirants will be appointed on the basis of Merit (% of Marks) as decided by the organization.
- There is no limitation of Age for any candidates who want to participate in the Graduate Engineer Course.
NPTI Neyveli Admission Notification – Hit Here
Aspirants, who have decided to apply against the same notification, are required to pay Rs.1000/- as application fees.
How To Pay Application Fees:
Aspirants may pay the Fees through online and offline mode as mentioned below:-
|Offline||Through Demand Draft in favour of National Power Training Institute payable at Neyveli.|
|Online||SBI COLLECT (on-line)|
Aspirants, who will be selected for said course, are required to pay admission fee:-
- For Non-Sponsored applicants Rs.2,10,000/- plus 12.36Service Tax (in two installments); for applicants sponsored by organization Rs.3,25,000/- plus 12.36% service tax payable in lump sum at the time of admission.
- There is no fee concession for any category of applicants; the cost of transportation to Industries/power station is to be borne by the participants.
How to fill NPTI Admission form?
- Log on to the official website of National Power Training Institute that is www.nptineyveli.in
- On the home page you will get “Announcement” section given at the left side of the page, select it.
- Hit on “Graduate Engineers Course” link.
- Now read all the relevant details carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details download Application Form by hitting “Application Form” link and take a print out of it.
- fill your application form with correct details in proper manner
- Now attach the relevant documents /mark sheet and others.
- At last send it to the below mentioned address.
Get Complete Details On: NPTI Admission 2017
The Director / Head of Institute
National Power Training Institute
Southern Region, Block-14
NEYVELI 607 803: TAMIL NADU
|1||Last Date of receipt of application||02nd January 2017|
|2||Display of Merit List||23rd January 2017|
|3||Date of counseling and admission||13th February 2017|
|4||Commencement of the Course||20th February 2017|
Aspirants, who are willing for more info related to NPTI Neyveli Admission, need to check above provided official notification. To get all the updates about NPTI Neyveli Admission 2017, aspirants are required to keep visiting to the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|