NRCE Hisar Recruitment
A career oriented notification has been instructed as NRCE Hisar Recruitment 2016 by National Research Centre on Equines. Applications are invited by the organization for hiring intending and eligible candidates to fill up various vacancies of senior research fellow, junior research fellow and Young Professional-I posts. Candidates, who are willing for SRF and JRF Jobs, need to attend walk in interview on the below mentioned dates. To acquire latest upcoming details regarding NRCE Hisar Recruitment 2017, you need to visit this page regularly.
Applicants, who fulfill eligibility criteria, must attend the walk in interview. Interested candidates are advised to read the information about NRCE Recruitment through this page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NRCE Hisar Recruitment
Post details and required qualification:
|Post Name||No of vacancies||Required qualification|
|Senior Research Fellow||2||
|Junior Research Fellow||2||
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Male Candidates, who are applying for senior research fellow and junior research fellow posts, must be under 35 years and for female its 40 years.
- Aspirants, who are willing for Young Professional-I post, must be between 21 years to 45 years.
- Age relaxation will be based on the rules and regulations of the organization
Applicants who will be recruited for SRF and JRF Jobs will get the salary of Rs. 25000/- per month and for the other post applicants will be paid with Rs. 15000/- per month.
- Candidates, who are applying for these posts will be appointed according to their performance in the interview
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidate for the interview
Do You Know: Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
Read Also: Never Say These Things in Interview
Ho to apply:
- First of all applicants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.nrce.nic.in
- After that aspirants need to hit on “jobs / positions” under the “what’s new” section which is visible in left side on the home page of the website
- Then you have to hit on “Walk-in Interview for JRF & Young Professional-I” link.
- Then applicants will get the instructions in PDF and read all the details carefully
- Now contenders need to attend walk-in interview along with the required copies of the documents as well as originals to below given venue on the planned date.
National Research Centre On Equines,
Sirsa Road, Hisar 125001,
Check Here - More Jobs in Haryana
Walk – in dates and time:
- For Senior Research Fellow: 18th October 2016
- For Junior Research Fellow: 19th October 2016
- For Young Professional-I: 20th October 2016
Applicants are advised to report to the interview venue at 11 AM
Candidates, who are willing to fetch more details regarding NRCE Hisar Recruitment 2016 may go through with the Official Notification. If you want to attain latest updates related to NRCE Hisar Recruitment 2017 may visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time
You May Also Like To Check This Section