National Research Centre For Grapes has published an employment notification entitled as NRCG Recruitment 2016 to recruit well talented and career oriented candidates for the Post of senior research fellow (SRF). Concerned Job seekers who want to apply for National Research Centre for Grapes Recruitment must appear in walk-in-Test / interview which will be held on 14 September 2016 at 9 am. Stay connected with this page for getting upcoming information about NRCG Recruitment 2017, we will update it soon.
Candidates who are going to attend the walk-in-test must bring resume and self attested photocopies of certificates with them. NRCG Jobs is available on this page which is well tailored by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. To attain the details you just need to scroll down.
|Posts Name||Project Name||No. of Vacancy|
Senior Research Fellow(SRF)
|APEDA-National Referral Laboratory Scheme||1|
|CR-Trials CR(5) 2015-2016||1|
|CR-Trials (CR-39) 2016-2017||1|
For applying in the said posts, candidates must have qualified degree of M.Sc/Master’s in the appropriate regulation from a known university/Institution.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- The age of applying candidates for NRCG Vacancy must be 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Relaxation in age is given as 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC.
Rs. 25,000/- per month salary will be given to the selected candidates.
The assortment of the contenders will be made on the basis of the performance in Walk-in-test and shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview organized by the committee of National Research Centre for grapes.
Best Preparation Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for NRCG recruitment:
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the National Research Centre for grapes i.e. nrcgrapes.nic.in
- Now hit on the “Vacancy Announcements” section given on the left side of the Homepage.
- Now choose the advertisement link and open it “Walk-in Test / Interview for the posts of Senior Research Fellow on 14/09/2016”’ read whole content carefully.
- After that prepare an application form for the selective post and appear in the Walk-in-test on the mentioned date.
- Bring the application form in a prescribed Performa along with the resume and original testimonials at the time of interview.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Office of NRC Grapes, Pune
Important Date of Interview:
14 September 2016 at 9 am
Contenders may go through Official Notification Link given below to gather all the significant details. Stays connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or bookmark it by using ctrl + D to gain the latest information regarding NRCG Recruitment 2017.
Advertisement Link: NRCG Recruitment 2016 Notice
You May Also Like To Check This Section