Apply for latest jobs openings of SRF, RA and Chemist Now!!! National Research Centre for Grapes has released a career notification about NRCG Recruitment 2016. Hard working and well educated candidates may get appointed for latest NRCG vacancies by appearing walk in. Applicants, who want to grab this chance, may apply for NRCG Recruitment 2017 by going the info stated below.
This page Includes:
|Name of Post||Qualification for all posts|
|Salary structure||Age limit|
|Procedure of applying||Important Dates|
Interested aspirants for National Research Centre for Grapes Recruitment may appear for walk in interview on scheduled date that is 21st November 2016. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing the step by step procedure below by which you can easily attend walk in interview, so please have a look.
Name of Post, No of Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Name of Post||Vacancies||Required Qualification|
|Chemist||01||Master Degree in Agriculture Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Analytic Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry / Bio Technology with experience in concern field.|
|Research Associate||03||Degree of Ph.D. / Master in relevant field from recognized University or institution with good academic records and experience if required only.|
|Senior Research Fellow||04||M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Agriculture Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Analytic Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry / Bio Technology etc|
Get Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- For Chemist: Rs. 35,000/-
- For Research Associate: Rs. 38,000/-
- For Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/-
For NRCG Recruitment 2016 – Official Notification
- Aspirants applying for the post of Senior Research Fellow should not be more than 35 years in case of men and 40 years in case of women.
- SC/ ST candidates will be admissible for 5 years age relaxation and OBC category candidates for 3 years.
To check skills of applying candidates for NRCG Recruitment, selection panel of organization will conduct walk in interview. Applicants will not admissible for TA/ DA as per rules of organization.
Wondering For Preparation Of Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply for NRCG Recruitment?
- Interested applicants should visit the official site of National Research Centre for Grapes that is www.nrcgrapes.nic.in
- From left side of home page choose link ‘Vacancy (new) Announcements’.
- Now select link ‘Download details’ for ‘walk-in-test / interview for the posts of Chemist, Research Associate, SRF on 21/11/2016’.
- After that you are required to read complete notification in concern to this advertisement.
- Applicants should prepare application form in prescribed format with required information and attach it with required documents and certificates.
- Aspirants are required to bring all essential documents in original along with copies of documents and application at time of walk in interview.
- Candidates should reach to the below stated venue on scheduled date that is 21st November 2016.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Venue of Interview:
National Research Centre for Grapes,
P.B. No. 3, P.O. Manjri Farm, Solapur Road,
Pune – 412307, Maharashtra, India
Walk in interview Date: 21st November 2016
Note: Applicants, who are interested for getting latest updates about NRCG Recruitment 2017, may also stay connected with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|