National Research Centre on Pomegranate has proclaimed Walk-In-Interview advertisement to enroll aspirants for NRCP Recruitment 2016. All job finders are informed that this organization is all set to recruit professional candidates for Research Associate post. Candidates who want to get appointed under this organization may apply for NRCP Vacancy and grab this job opportunity. For obtaining upcoming employment news related to NRCP Recruitment 2017 you may visit this web page continuously.
Job entrants who fulfill the job requirements must appear in Walk-In-Interview which is going to be held on 18th October 2016 along with duly filled application and original certificates on correct venue. Applicants who are curious to know more may scroll down this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Aspirants who want to apply for above said post must possess Doctoral Degree/Ph. D in Agricultural Entomology or M. Sc. in Agricultural Entomology/Life Science or equivalent discipline form any recognized university or institution.
Looking for More Ph.D Jobs: Get Here
Check Here: Post Graduate Jobs
Applying candidate’s age should not be above 40 years for men and 45 years for women. Upper age limit of SC/ST/OBC category aspirants will be relaxable as per the rules of Govt. of India.
Applicants who will be appointed will get attractive and suitable amount of pay scale as given below according to qualification. Other allowances like HRA will be admissible as per the norms of organization.
- For Doctoral Degree Holders: Rs. 40,000/- per month
- For Master Degree Holders: Rs. 38,000/- per month
The selection committee of National Research Centre on Pomegranate is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview to check the skills of applicants. Contestants need to perform well to grab this chance. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Must Read Expert Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for NRCP Recruitment?
Contenders who have decided to apply against this recruitment may follow mentioned below steps:
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website that is www.nrcpomegranate.org.
- Move your cursor towards “Announcements” tab visible at the menu bar of home page then drop down list will appear you are needed to hit at “Recruitments/ Employment Opportunities” option.
- This link will take you to the next page here you are required to select “Walk in Interview for Research Associate held on 18.10.2016.pdf” link.
- Then notification will be opened in the form of PDF you are advised to read it carefully.
- After that you have to download the proforma of application form given at below notification.
- Now fill it with details as asked and affix recent passport size photograph at provided space.
- Attach self attested photocopies of all required certificates along with application and bring it to attend the interview.
- You are required to bring original certificates and testimonials at the time of interview.
- Candidate reporting after 11.00 AM will not be allowed to appear in the interview, so you need to report on time.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate,
NH-65, Solapur-Pune Highway,
Kegaon, Solapur 413 255
Date & Time of Walk-In: 18th October 2016 at 10.30 PM
You may fetch more details by reading Official Notification as framed below. Candidates who want to attain latest information regarding NRCP Recruitment 2017 may visit our web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
NRCP Recruitment 2016 Notice: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|