A career advertisement as NREGA Recruitment 2016 has been released under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act for filling up latest vacancies. The organization is looking for capable candidates for the post of Junior Technical Assistant. Job hunters who are willing to get a govt job, they must grab this opportunity by applying for this job through proper channels. Candidates can check all the upcoming details of NREGA Recruitment 2017 from here, so keep visiting this page time to time.
Application forms are invited by the eligible candidates to fill up the 45 vacant positions against NREGA vacancies. Interested applicants can apply by filling the prescribed application form latest by the end date i.e. 09th November 2016. Further details regarding the same are well tailored on this page by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for the easiness of job seekers.
Junior Technical Assistant: 45 Posts
Job seekers who want to apply for NREGA Job Openings, they must hold the Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering or BE/ B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering from an authorized University Or Institution.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
- The age of the applying candidates should be above 18 years and not completed 35 years as on 01st January 2017.
- Reserved category candidates will get the relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules of government.
Applicants, who will be selected against NREGA Rajasthan Recruitment, will receive the salary of Rs. 13000/- per month.
Assortment of eligible candidates will be done for NREGA Jobs on the basis of written examination or personal interview which will be held by the selection committee of organization.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
How Can I Fill NREGA Application Form?
Job fighters can apply for Junior Technical Assistant post by following the below mentioned procedure:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of organization that is banswara.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the “Latest” section given on the right side of page and then hit on “Notification for Jr. Technical Assistant Recruitment- MNREGA 24.10.2016” link.
- Read the complete notification carefully and download the application form.
- After that, print out of application form in proper format and fill the details in it correctly.
- Affix your latest passport size photograph on the prescribed space and attach the attested copies of required certificates and testimonials with filled in form.
- Now, enclosed this complete application in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the Post of…………………………………”.
- At last, send it to the below provided address latest by the last date.
District Collector Office (MGNREGA)
Get Here: Rajasthan Jobs
Last Date for receipt of application form: 09th November 2016
Candidates can check more information related to NREGA Recruitment 2016, through this Official Advertisement. Candidates are advised to stay connected with us to fetch all the latest updates in concern to NREGA Recruitment 2017. Candidates can give their valuable suggestions and queries in the below stated comment box and we will try to respond you as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|