NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment
Great Openings are available!!! National Rural Health Mission, Chandigarh has published a notification as NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment. Well qualified and dynamic candidates are invited to fill up 39 jobs of MO, ANM, Accounts Manager and others. Interested candidates who wish to grab these positions they can apply for NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 through proper channels
Information Available On This Page:
|Vacancy & Pay Scale Details||Limitations On Age|
|Required Qualification||Hiring Procedure|
|Method Of Applying||Date & Address To Be Remembered|
Applicants who are looking for job opportunities in Chandigarh they must clutch this chance. Candidates can apply by appearing in walk-in interview or by sending their applications as per the post till the last date i.e. 10-01-2017 & 11-01-2017 respectively. To know the detailed information in concern to NRHM Chandigarh Jobs, candidates must check out this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment
NRHM Chandigarh Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
|1||Gynaecologist under NUHM||03||Rs.68,200/-|
|2||Radiologist under NUHM and NHM||02||Rs.75,000/-|
|3||Paediatrician for DEIC under RBSK||01|
|4||Medical Officer under NPCDCS||02||Rs.38,500/-|
|7||Statistician cum Programmer (SPMU)||01||Rs.19,000/-|
|8||Accounts Manager (SPMU)||01||Rs.19,980/-|
|9||Accountant under NUHM||01||Rs.12150/-|
|10||Admin Assistant under NLEP||01|
|11||Office Assistant for IEC Cell and for PCPNDT||02|
|12||LHV under RCH-II Programme||03||Rs.11,400/-|
|13||ANM under RCH II Programme||10||Rs.9,900/-|
|14||Lab Technician under NHM & RCH II Programme||04|
|15||Lab Technician under IDSP||02|
|16||Lab Technician under RNTCP||01|
|17||Physiotherapist under NPCDCS||01||Rs.18,000/-|
|18||Audiometric Assistant under NPPCD||01||Rs.13,000/-|
|19||Medical Social Worker under RCH II Programme||01||Rs.9,900/-|
- Candidates who are interested to apply for above mentioned posts except Medical Officer their age should not be less than 18 years and not exceeding by 60 years.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Medical Officer Post their age must be below 62 years.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit of upper age relaxation as per the rules of government.
|Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Gynaecologist under NUHM||MBBS Degree MD/DNB/DGO in Obst & Gynaecology and Experience in relevant field|
|Radiologist under NUHM and NHM|
|Paediatrician for DEIC under RBSK|
|Medical Officer under NPCDCS|
|Statistician cum Programmer (SPMU)||B.E/B.Tech in Computers/IT or MCA/M.Sc. IT from recognized University|
|Accounts Manager (SPMU)||M.Com One year Diploma in Computer Applications|
|Accountant under NUHM||B.Com with one year Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent from recognized university|
|Admin Assistant under NLEP||
Graduation with one year Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent from recognized university
|Office Assistant for IEC Cell and for PCPNDT|
|LHV under RCH-II Programme||Matric or its equivalent Diploma in ANM training from recognized institute or vocational course of ANM and should be registered as ANM with Nursing Council of State|
|ANM under RCH II Programme|
|Lab Technician under NHM & RCH II Programme||10+2 in Science with Diploma in certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology or its equivalent/ B.Sc in Lab technology|
|Lab Technician under IDSP|
|Lab Technician under RNTCP|
|Physiotherapist under NPCDCS||Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy|
|Audiometric Assistant under NPPCD||One year Diploma in Audiology|
|Medical Social Worker under RCH II Programme||Master in Social Science from Recognized University and relevant experience in Community level.|
Get Your Suitable Jobs Here: Jobs by Qualification
Candidates will be appointed against NRHM Recruitments on the basis of their presentation in written test/ interview which will be organized by the selection team of National Rural Health Mission Society, Chandigarh.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Process To Fill NRHM Application Form:
- Applying candidates firstly have to visit the official website of National Rural Health Mission, Chandigarh that is nrhmchd.gov.in
- On the home page, hit on “Recruitments” link that is available in the right panel.
- After that, press on “Hit here to view the detailed advertisement” link given with your suitable job posts.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill the application form completely with correct details.
- Attach the Xerox copies of required documents with the form.
- Candidates, who are applying for the post of Gynaecologist, Radiologist, Paediatrician, Medical Officers posts they need to bring this application with them at the time of walk–in interview at the below mentioned venue.
- Candidates who are applying for other posts they must have to enclose this application in an envelope.
- Envelope must be super scribed with the name of the post “———————————————————–” and send it to the below mentioned address.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Important Dates & Address:
|S. No of Post||Address||Date||Official Links|
|For S. No. 1 to 4||Walk-In Venue:
Office Of Mission Director, National Health Mission , Civil Hospital, Sector-22, Chandigarh
|Walk-in Date: 10-01-2017||Official Notification|
|For S. No. 5 to 11||Postal Address:
O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, CH, Sector-22, Chandigarh
|Last date of receipt of Applications: 11-01-2017||Official Notification|
|For S. No. 12 to 19||Official Notification|
Find More: Chandigarh Jobs
Applicants may get more details related to NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 through Official Notifications which is available in the above specified table. Candidates may get more updates related to NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment time to time by keep visiting to the our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|