A recruitment notification has been published regarding NRSC Recruitment 2016 by National Remote Sensing Centre. Applications are invited for the CAM Posts available in the National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad. Applicants who find themselves suitable to fill the vacant post may apply by submitting their application form before 16th august 2016. You can get updated yourself against NRSC Recruitment 2017 by following this page.
Aspirants can grab this opportunity which is proclaimed for those who want to make their career in NRSC. You can go this page for rest information about NRSC Hyderabad Recruitment which is provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name Of Posts:
Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM)
- Aspirants applying for NRSC Jobs should have Engineering Degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Avionics with minimum 65% marks.
- 10 years Experience in preparation of statutory Documents/Manuals required for Aircraft Operations / Maintenance such as Load & Trim sheet, Layout of Passenger Accommodation (LOPA), Weight schedules etc.
- Must have knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance methods and Quality Systems.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age of aspirants will be based on organization norms. There is no age limit. Retired persons also can apply.
- Selected applicants will receive 55,000 – 75,000 per month offered by the selection committee on the basis of qualification, experience etc of the candidate.
- No TA/DA and other allowances will be given.
Candidates will be shortlisted against NRSC Vacancy on eligibility criteria then selected aspirants will be called for the interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
- Details of shortlisted candidates will be published on the NRSC website.
- Call‐letters for Interview shall be sent by e‐mail/Speed Post to all the short‐listed
How To Prepare For Interview, Check Below:
How to fill NRSC Application Form?
You can follow the simple steps mentioned below to easily apply for above given posts:
- Firstly interested candidates go through the official website that is www.nrsc.gov.in
- Now on home page you need to select the “career” link available at the bottom of the page.
- Now on career page Advertisements option will appear, below it select the “Click here for Recruitment Details” link.
- Then you will navigate to the next page where hit “Advertisement for the position of Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM) (Advt.No.NRSC: RMT:03:2016) – Apply offline by downloading the application form” link.
- After that read the complete information carefully available in the PDF advertisement.
- The interested aspirants can download the application form from the PDF.
- Then take printout of it and fill it carefully with all required details like NAME, FATHER’S NAME, AME License Number& Date (enclose copy of license) etc.
- Attach all necessary documents/certificates with application form.
- Check the form carefully once again.
- At last enclosed it into an envelope and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
National Remote Sensing Centre,
Department of Space, ISRO,
Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500037,
Get More: Hyderabad Jobs
Closing date to submit application form: 16th august 2016
Applying candidates can directly download the application form through official notification displayed below. You can also get further information regarding NRSC Recruitment 2017 through www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
Advertisement Notification: NRSC Recruitment 2016
You May Also Like To Check This Section