Check Latest Government Sector Jobs! National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad has released job openings regarding NRSC Recruitment. Organization is inviting online application forms from eligible and capable contenders to fill up 11 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Contenders meeting the eligibility norms may apply for NRSC Recruitment 2017 after going through this page.
Topics of Detail You Can Gather From This Page:
|Position Name||Essential Qualification for JRF Posts|
|Upper Age Limit & Salary Structure||Mode of Hiring|
|Steps Followed While Filling up Online Application Form||Last Date to Apply Online|
Eligible candidates wanted to apply for these latest jobs in government department have to fill online application form before the closing date i.e. 16th December, 2016 by following simple steps furnished below. To gather significant details about NRSC Jobs aspirants have to read this web page thoroughly which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NRSC Vacancy Details:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 11 Posts
Candidates applying for NRSC Posts must have passed ME/ M.Tech/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc./ M.Sc.(Tech) or equivalent degree should be in First class with a minimum of 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 Point scale from recognized university or institution as per positions.
Check Latest Engineering Jobs
Looking for More Jobs after Graduation – Get Here
Searching for Latest Post Graduate Jobs – Press Here
Upper age limit of the applicants applying for NRSC Job is 28 years which is predetermined by the administration as per rules. Relaxation in age limit will be provided as per rules of the government.
To Read NRSC Official Notification – Press Here
Aspirants appointed on NRSC Hyderabad Recruitment will be provided an attractive amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month as a salary by the authority of the organization.
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and other parameters and then shortlisted aspirants will be called for interview.
Must Read these Important Tips –
How to Fill NRSC Application Form:
Job seekers who are looking for NRSC Recruitment can apply now, by following all these steps as framed below-
- Firstly you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is www.nrsc.gov.in
- Then on the home page of the official website you have to hit the “Careers” tab which is given at the bottom of the page.
- Now on the next page you have to hit the link “Hit here for Recruitment Details” which is given under “Advertisement” head.
- And now list of latest recruitments will appear in front of you, form that you have to hit the link “View” available in front of “Advt No.NRSCRMT72016”.
- Then detailed notification in PDF form will appear read it carefully.
- After that on the previous page hit the “Apply” link given just next to ‘View’ link.
- And then online application form will appear on the screen, fill all required details in it carefully.
- And then upload necessary documents in it as applicable.
- After completion of all steps press “Submit” button, and make final submission.
- And take the print out of complete application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date for Final Submission of Online Application Form – 16th December, 2016
Candidates may acquire detailed information in respect of NRSC Recruitment with the help of official link. To get to know latest updates on NRSC Recruitment 2017 applicants have to stay connected with this web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
|Doordarshan Recruitment 2017|
|All India Radio Recruitment 2017|
|PSCADB Recruitment 2017|
|Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2017|