Want to get job in government organization? if yes then roll down this page. Here on this page we are providing NRSC Recruitment related information. This recruitment advertisement has been released by National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad for filling up the 74 Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Draughtsman and Technician B posts. Organization requires laborious and skilled applicants to fill up the concerned post. So Applicants who are interested to join this organization they can apply for NRSC Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of This Page:
|NRSC Hyderabad Vacancies||Age Limitation|
|Eligibility Criteria||Salary Structure for NRSC Technician recruitment|
|Method Of Selection||Applying Procedure of NRSC Hyderabad recruitment 2017|
Interested aspirants may apply for NRSC jobs by sending the application form through online mode on or before the closing date that is 10-06-2017. You may attain more details about National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment 2017–2018 through this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Name||Post No.||No of Post|
|Technician – B|
|Laboratory Assistant Chemical||TB5||01|
|Refrigeration & Air – Conditioning||TB9||04|
|Draughtsman – B (Civil)||DM1||06|
Do you have this Qualification?
- For Technician & Draughtsman post: Applicants must have SSLC/ SSC pass. ITI/ NTC/ NAC in concerned trade
- For Technical Assistant (TA1) post: Aspirants should have First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- For Technical Assistant (TA2) post: candidates must hold First Class Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- For Scientific Assistant (SA1) Post: Job seekers should have possessed First Class B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry.
- For Scientific Assistant (SA2, SA3) Post: contenders must have done First Class B.Sc. Degree with a combination of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science.
Find Here Latest:
Age limitations for NRSC Vacancy:
Age limit of applying candidates should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 10.06.2017 age relaxation will be granted to 05 Years for SC / ST and 03 Years for OBC category applicants.
Contender who will be selected for Technical Assistant & Scientific Assistant (TA 1to TA 2) (SA1 to SA 2) post they will get Rs. 44900/- Level 7 and for Technician B & Draughtsman-B (TB1 to TB9) (DM1) they will get Rs. 21700/- Level 3 salary per month by the organization.
Assortment Procedure For NRSC Hyderabad Vacancies:
Job seekers will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and screening the application form and these shortlisted candidates will be called for written exam and skill test. In other words there will be an initial screening based on the educational performance and other limitation given in the On-line application and only those who are screened-in will be called for Written Test.
Read This: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Do You Know The Procedure To Fill NRSC Application Form?
- First of all Go to web portal of organization which is nrsc.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Career” tab which is visible bottom of the page.
- Then you need to press on the “hit here for Recruitment Details” link
- After that you have to go “Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Draughtsman-B, Technician-B” section and hit on the “View” link
- Now the entire information will show in front of you on your computer screen on a new window.
- You have to go through information properly and carefully.
- After reading information, hit on “Apply” link.
- Now you have to fill it with mandatory details with all required details.
- While filling the application form you have to upload scanned images of certificates, documents as well as photograph.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use
Hit here: NRSC Recruitment Apply Now
Ending date for receipt the online application form: 10-06-2017
Download here: NRSC Recruitment Notification 2017
You may check Official Link for getting more information against NRSC Recruitment 2017–2018. Dear visitor, keep in touch with this web portal for getting upcoming important details regarding Result, recruitment, admit card etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|