National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad has expanded latest vacancies advertisement in regards to NRSC Recruitment. According to this enrollment notification, organization is looking for the well qualified and deserving job entrants for filling up the 42 unoccupied positions of Junior Research Fellow and Research Scientist. If you are one of the candidates, who want to avail the chance and have the required eligibility conditions then you can easily apply for NRSC Recruitment 2017.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Name of Position||Qualification Requirements|
|Age Limitation||Selection Procedure|
|Pay Scale||Important Date|
|Process to Apply||Note to Remember|
Job seekers are you eager to know the applying path? So for this, you have to forward your filled application forms via online mode with the help of the below displayed instructions on or before the end date that is “01.07.2017”. Get rest of the information related to NRSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, through this page which is well instructed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Junior Research Fellow: 26
- Research Scientist: 16
Educational Qualifications For NRSC Recruitment 2017:
Contenders who are applying against Junior Research Fellow and Research Scientist Jobs should have completed their ME/M.Tech OR M.Sc. in well recognized university or institute with an aggregate of 65% marks.
Get Selected For Other Career Openings:
- Candidates applying for NRSC Jobs should be maximum 28 years of age for Junior Research Fellow and 18 – 35 years for Research Scientist as on 01.07.2017 (closing date for receipt of online applications).
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST will get the relaxation in age of 5 years and 3 years in case of OBC (non creamy layer) as per the norms of the National Remote Sensing Centre.
National Remote Sensing Centre will paid an impressive amount of salary of Rs. 25,000 per month for Junior Research Fellow jobs and Rs. 15,600/- + G.P of Rs. 5,400/- + Dearness Allowance and House rent Allowance for Research Scientist Vacancies.
Mode of Assortment:
On the basis of the candidate’s academic performance and other parameters, they will be called for the Interview that is going to be conduct by the selection panel of the National Remote Sensing Centre.
How to apply for NRSC Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the National Remote Sensing Centre that is “www.nrsc.gov.in”.
- Scroll down the cursor and press on the “Careers” tab available in the end list of the homepage.
- Then press on the “Advertisements, Hit here for Recruitment Details” link.
- After that, choose the desired job position and press on their Advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading relevant details press on appropriate link to apply online.
- Then fill the online application form with correct information in prescribed manner.
- Upload all the scanned documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for future usage.
NRSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of the Positions||Official Link|
|Junior Research Fellow||Check Here|
|Research Scientist||Check Here|
Last date to apply: 01.07.2017
You can go through the Official Link or above specified link to get further details concerning NRSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Candidates are advised to continue visiting on our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get updating information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Hyderabad Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Latest PSC Notification||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|How to Find a Job Online||Top Jobs To Apply|