For 37 Scientist/ Engineer Openings, the National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad has issued a job notification. Through NRSC Recruitment notification, the organization invites skilled contenders for Scientist/ Engineer Post Code-SC/SD/ISRO.
Willing aspirants can apply against NRSC Hyderabad Scientist/ Engineer jobs through online mode and submit the form till the last date i.e. 23-02-2018. After that, no forms will be entertained by the organization.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|06/02/2018||NRSC Recruitment||NRSC Hyderabad Scientist/ Engineer-SC Openings ISRO 37||Graduation||23/02/2018||See Notification|
What after Submission?
Then contenders need to attend written test/ personal interview round. On the basis of their performance in test/ interview, applicants will get selected against suitable posts. Bring your original as well as self attested copies of essential documents at the time of interview.
To cover further details about NRSC Recruitment 2018 candidates need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NRSC Scientist/ Engineer Vacancies:
|Post Code||No. of Posts|
|Post Code 01-09||33|
|Post Code 10-11||02|
|Post Code 12||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NRSC Scientist/ Engineer Openings:
- For Post Code 01-09:
Candidates those who want to apply against Scientist/ Engineer Post Code 01-09 must have done M.Sc/ M.Tech in relevant stream from any recognized university.
- Post Code 10-11:
Those aspirants who have done Ph.D in Marine Biology/ Atmospheric Modeling from any recognized university can apply against Post Code 10-11 Scientist/ Engineer jobs.
- Post Code 12:
Individuals should have completed B.Sc in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science from any recognized university.
Check More Job Opportunities From Here:-
Age Criteria for NRSC Scientist/ Engineer Jobs:
- Minimum Age Required: 18 years
- Maximum Age Required: 35 years
There is a relaxation of 05 years for reserved aspirants as per the norms of the organization.
Salary Details for NRSC Scientist/ Engineer Latest Vacancies:
The complete details about remuneration of NRSC Scientist/ Engineer Careers are mentioned in the below table:
|Post Name and Post Code||Remuneration and Pay Level|
|Scientist Engineer “SC” (01 To 09)||Rs.56,100/- Level 10|
|Scientist Engineer “SD” (10 To 11)||Rs.67,700/- Level 11|
|Scientific Assistant (12)||Rs.44,900/- Level 7|
With the motive to select skilled aspirants against NRSC Scientist/Engineer Recruitment, the organization will conduct written exam/ interview.
How to Apply for NRSC Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website of organization i.e. www.nrsc.gov.in
- Then scroll down the page and select careers option.
- After that select “Advertisements” option and within few seconds you will be redirected on a new page.
- Press “View” button which is given in front of the NRSC Scientist/Engineer Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Check the details regarding National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad Scientist/Engineer current openings.
- Hit apply online button and you will be on a new page.
- Enter your e-mail ID and password and press log-in option.
- Those applicants who visit the site first time can select “New User” option.
- Enter the details and press submit button.
- Your registration process will be done.
- Fill online application form and upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Hit submit button and take a hard copy of the same for further use.
Last date to submit the application form is 23-02-2018.
Those contenders who want to know more about NRSC Recruitment 2018 can follow us on Facebook and Twitter. If you want to ask something then writes us in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|