National Sample Survey Office has released an employment advertisement related to NSSO Recruitment 2016. For filling up 40 vacancies of Junior Consultants, prescribed application forms are invited from skilled candidates. Aspirants, who are having post graduate degree in concern field, may apply for NSSO Jobs now. On availability of details concerning NSSO Recruitment 2017, our team will update details about it, so be in touch with us.
Candidates, who want to make career in Government Department, should prepare application form with required details and submit it till date of closing that is 31st October 2016. You may get other information about NSSO Vacancy by scrolling down this page that is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so must have a look and read given info.
Junior Consultants: 40 posts
Willing job hunters for National Sample Survey Office Vacancy should be retired form Assistant Director/ Sr. Statistical Officer postsor equivalent level officer or should have Post Graduate Degree in concern subject from recognized university with 3 years experience in relevant trade.
Get More: Post Graduate Jobs
Candidates, who will be appointed for post of Junior Consultants, will be paid Rs. 25000/- per month as salary from National Sample Survey Office.
- Age of applying candidates should not exceed from 65 years for Government Retired person and 40 years for other candidates as on 1st October 2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category such as SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
To select talented job hunters for National Sample Survey Office Recruitment, selection panel of National Sample Survey Office will conduct written examination and interview.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|How to Crack Interview||More Details|
How to Apply?
- For available Government jobs, willing applicants should go through official portal that is mospi.nic.in.
- Now go through ‘Latest News’ section that is available at the right side of home page.
- After that choose link “Engagement of JCs on Contract Basis under WCFI&ES”.
- A pdf file will open on your computer screen; read given details.
- Now candidates may take print out of Performa of application form.
- Applicants should write their application form with required details and attach it along with copies of all relevant documents and certificates.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the Engagement of Jr. Consultants”.
- Application should be forwarded to the address tuned below till 31st October 2016.
Deputy Director General (MS),
East Block 6, Level 4-7,
R.K Puram, New Delhi – 110066
Get Here: Delhi Jobs
Last Date to submit Application: 31st October 2016
Note: You may get complete details about NSSO Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification. We will update this page with upcoming information on NSSO Recruitment 2017 shortly, so stay in touch with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|