National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the employment notification concerning NTPC Recruitment. In order to fill 68 vacancies , applications are invited from eligible candidates. Candidates who want to work with this organization and interested in said posts can apply by submitting the application form.
Applying candidates can download application form via official website to apply for National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment. Applicants are required to submit duly filled application form as on or before the ending date that is 31-12-2017. To collect additional information regarding NTPC Recruitment 2018 can scroll down this web page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Notification Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Last Date||Complete Information|
|01/12/2017||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited||Head of Mining, Head of Law and Head of Information Technology||21-12-2017||Get Details|
|05/09/2017||National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd||Executive Trainee||31/01/2018||Get Details|
|Disciplines||No of Vacancies|
|ITI (Fitter) Trainee||30|
|ITI (Electrician) Trainee||16|
|ITI (Instrument Machanic) Trainee||12|
|Assistant (Material/ Store Keeper) Trainee||05|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||06|
Required Qualification for NTPC Trainees Recruitment:
For ITI (Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic) Trainee
Xth Class + Full time Regular ITI Course in Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic Trades.
For Assistant Material / Store Keeper Trainee
|NCTVT in Storekeeping + English typing 30 WPM OR Xth + Full time Regular ITI Course in (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics/ Instrument Mechanic) Trade + English typing 30 WPM.|
|For Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee|
Full time Regular Degree (B.Sc) With Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in Final Year)/ Graduate in Industrial / Applied Chemistry.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Applying for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment, the age of applicants should not be exceeding 27 years as on 01-01-2018.
Emoluments for NTPC Vacancy:
Applicants who will be appointed for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Vacancies will suitable amount of salary of Rs. 11,500/- per month by the management of organization.
Mode of Hiring:
With the intention to hire eligible aspirants for NTPC Jobs, the recruitment panel of organization has decided to organize written examination. After that, shortlisted and qualified candidates will be called for Aptitude Test.
|Before Going For Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:|
Applying Procedure for NTPC Limited Recruitment:
Contenders can apply for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Trainees Recruitment by following the instructions as stated below for your ease.
- First and foremost step is to log on to official website that is www.ntpc.co.in to apply for NTPC Lab Assistant Trainees Recruitment.
- After reaching on homepage, move your cursor at the menu bar of home page and select “Careers” button.
- Then you will reach on new page here various links will appear, candidates need to choose “[email protected]” option.
- On next page, job entrants need to select suitable link for NTPC Assistant Trainee Recruitment.
- Then read complete details and instructions mentioned in NTPC Notification ensure eligibility to apply for NTPC ITI Trainees Recruitment and others.
- Afterwards, candidates are required to download the format of application form.
- Subsequently, fill NTPC Application Form with the essential details in correct manner.
- Affix passport size photograph at provided space and also attach required documents and testimonials.
- Then keep it in an envelope and send it to the address as mentioned below before the ending date reached.
Western Region-ll Headquarters,
4th Floor, Magneto Offizo, Labhandi,
GE Road, N.H.-6,
Raipur (C.G.) – 492001
Find More: Chhattisgarh Jobs
Date to Remember:
Ending date for receipt of Application Form: 31-12-2017
For more details regarding NTPC Recruitment you may visit the Official Link that is well stated above. For more updates regarding NTPC Recruitment 2018, kindly bookmark this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL + D.
A latest career advertisement has professed as NTPC Recruitment. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has determined to invite application form from experienced senior professionals to fill Head of Mining, Head of Law and Head of Information Technology Posts. Eager candidates who want to do work with this well known organization they must apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018 by following the applying procedure as stated below.
Keen contenders who want to apply for NTPC job may send their application through online channel till the last date which is 21-12-2017. Aspirants may gather more relevant details about National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
- Head of Mining
- Head of Law
- Head of Information Technology
|Name Of The Post||Qualification Required for NTPC Vacancies|
|Head of Mining||Graduate in mining engineering with first class mine engineer certificate|
|Head of Law||Full time degree in law|
|Head of Information Technology||Full time BE, B.Tech Degree in computer science/ information technology|
Check Below More Relevant Jobs For You:-
The maximum age of applying aspirants should be 55 years. Age relaxation would be granted to reserved category candidates according to organization rules.
Salary Given Per Month for NTPC Vacancy:
Appointed aspirants for Head of Mining will get an impressive amount of salary that is Rs. Rs.6, 00,000 per month from and candidates who will be appointed for Head of Law and Head of Information Technology post they will get Rs 5, 00,000 salaries per month by the concerned authority of the organization.
Applicants have to qualify a written test / interview to get recruited for NTPC Jobs as stated in above section. The appearing candidates will not be admissible any TA/DA allowances.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Fill NTPC Online Application Form 2018:
Interested candidates who wish to apply and proceeding to fill the online form must go behind all these steps as given below:
- First of all aspirants need to visit the official website of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited that is www.ntpc.co.in
- Then, you will direct to the home page and need to hit the “Careers” tab available on the top of the menu bar.
- After this you have to select the “Jobs at NTPC” link.
- On the next page you need to choose “Hit here to view the advertisement/apply” under “Advt. No. 02/17” section.
- After that you have to select the “Recruitment of Head of Mining, Head of Law and Head of IT, on fixed term basis for 03 years” link.
- Aspirants are required to select the “Advertisement” link.
- Read all the instructions available in NTPC Notification carefully and after reading the information you must hit on “Hit here to apply” link.
- On the next page you have to select the “functional area” link,
- Then candidates are required to fill the online application form with all required details.
- Also, upload all the scanned documents and photograph in it.
- Then at last after completing in all respect press on “Submit” button.
Last date for submit the application form: 21-12-2017
Job seekers, who are eagar to obtain upcoming NTPC Recruitment 2018 notifications, are advised to keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal. You can bookmark this page by using the Cntrl+ D Key.
A latest career notification as NTPC Recruitment has been transmitted by National Thermal Power Corporation. Through NTPC Recruitment through Gate, this organization is looking for promising, energetic and dedicated young Graduate to fill up Executive Trainee Positions with brilliant academic records. Interested candidates who hold Engineering Degree can apply against NTPC Recruitment 2017 by filling the online registration form. The online registration will commence from 10-01-2018.
Candidates are required to fill the National Thermal Power Corporation Online Registration Form on or before the last date that is 31-01-2018. Applicants who are applying can receive more information regarding NTPC Recruitment 2018 through this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Engineering Executive Trainee
Name of Disciplines:
Applicants must possess Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the Weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Upper age limit of candidates should be 27 years as on last date of online application in National Thermal Power Corporation that is 31-01-2018.
Pay Scale for NTPC Notification:
Applicants will receive the salary Rs. 24900/- during training period. The other benefits such as dearness allowances, other prerequisite and allowances, terminal benefits etc will be admissible as per the company rules.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 150/- either through online mode using Net-banking/Credit Card/Debit Cards or through offline mode using Challan There is no fee for SC/ST and Pwd candidates.
Process of Assortment for NTPC Recruitment Notification:
All interested and eligible candidates are required to appear for GATE-2018. Candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview based on the GATE-2018 performance and the requirement.
Best Preparation Tips For Interview/GD:
Way to Fill NTPC Online Application Form:
- To apply online, candidates first visit the official site of National Thermal Power Corporation that is www.ntpc.co.in
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link available on top of home page.
- After that on next page go to “Jobs at NTPC” section and hit the link.
- Follow the appropriate link related to post and select “Hit here to view the advertisement/apply” link.
- After that hit on “Recruitment of Executive Trainee-2018 (Engineering Batch) through GATE”.
- First read the advertisement carefully by hitting on “Advertisement” link available on top of page.
- If you fulfill all eligibility criteria then hit on “Yes, Please Let Me In” link.
- Now fill the online application form with all required details carefully and correctly.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- At last, check form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Openings Date for Online Registration by candidates for NTPC: 10-01-2018
- Last Date for Online Registration by applicants for NTPC candidates: 31-01-2018
To get complete details regarding NTPC Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. For getting latest job notifications you need to visit the www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|NTPC Admit Card||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|