Application Forms are welcomed through NWDA Recruitment to fill 08 vacancy of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Interested aspirants who wish to apply for National Water Development Agency Vacancies they must follow the applying procedure as framed for you. All the vital details about NWDA Recruitment 2017 advertisement can be obtained by scrolling this single page.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Name of Position||Qualification Requirements for LDC Vacancy|
|Age Limitation and Relaxation Details||Salary Structure per Month Details|
|Appointment Method||Applying Procedure For NWDA Notification|
|Essential Date||Important Note|
Eligible and Willful aspirants must send their application form till 16/04/2017 to the postal address in the same manner as prescribed. The team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have shaped this web page so roll down and collect all the information about National Water Development Agency Jobs.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 08 posts
Educational Qualifications Requirement:
Applicants who are going to apply for NWDA Vacancy they must have…..
- Completed Matriculation / equivalent from a recognized Board
- Minimum speed in English typewriting 30 w.p.m / Hindi typewriting 25 wpm in Hindi.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||27 years|
** Upper age relaxation will be permitted to reserved category as per organization rules.
What would be Salary?
Candidates who will be recruited for the post of Lower Division Clerk they will get Rs. 5,200-20,200/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- from the management authority of National Water Development Agency. Apart from basic salary Allowances will be provided as per rules.
Download PDF File: NWDA Recruitment Advertisement
Do You Know the Selection Criteria?
To grab NWDA Vacancies aspirants must qualify the written test/interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of National Water Development Agency. Job appliers who qualify this test/interview will be further appointed for LDC Jobs.
Wandering Tips To Clear The Interview/Exam:
How I Can Apply For NWDA Jobs?
- First desirous aspirants must logon the official website of National Water Development Agency that is www.nwda.gov.in
- Then this will take you to the home page and you have to hit on “Vacancy/Circular” link available on the left side of the page.
- After that aspirants must open the “Vacancy circular for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in National Water Development Agency” link
- Now read all the instructions mentioned in the PDF file.
- After reading interested candidates can download the application format as available in the notification.
- Then take a print out of it and fill it with all the mandatory details.
- Now attach all the essential documents/certificates as prescribed in the notification.
- Enclosed all the certificates in an envelope along with filled application form.
- Then super scribe the envelope as “Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)” and send to the postal address within specified time period.
Avail Now Latest: LDC Recruitment
Get Details of Postal Address:
office of the Dy. Director (Admn),
National Water Development Agency, 18-20,
Community Centre, Near PVR Anupama Cinema,
Saket, New Delhi-110017
Grab It Now: Delhi Jobs
Date To Be Considered:
Last Date for receipt of application form: 16/04/2017
To apply for NWDA Recruitment 2017 candidates are advised to read the Official Notification with full concentration. Also candidates can grasp all the vital information about National Water Development Agency Recruitment by visiting the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Post
Miranda House Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Professor Vacancies Notification
NCESS Recruitment 2017 – National Centre for Earth Science Studies PA Jobs
IAF Recruitment Rally 2017 – Group X/Y Airmen Tech/NT Application Form 10+2
MPSC Result 2017 – Check PDF @mpsc.gov.in ASO/Forest Guards Final Cutoff