Want to continue further study by getting OBC Scholarship? If yes then get complete information about OBC Pre/Post Matric Scheme from this page. SC ST OBC Scholarship is given to those who are studying but unable to continue their study.
So, all eligible applicants, who belong to Minority communities, may apply for OBC Scholarship 2018 by submitting online application Form before the end dates. All the imp details about Scholarship For OBC Students is provided below. Take a look…
More information about Scholarship For OBC
OBC category contains about 41% of the India’s population and is classifying as the socially and educationally deprived sections of the country. These category Aspirants can continue their higher studies through OBC Scholarship Scheme by submitting their online application form till the last date given below.
State and Central Government of India is going to help the young and budding minds of the country who want to uplift their education. So willing applicants can attain more details regarding OBC Scholarship 2018-19 by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Objective of SC/ST/OBC Scholarship:
The objective of Scholarship for OBC Students by Government is to provide coaching of good quality for economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) category candidates. And, permit them to appear in competitive examinations and succeed in obtaining an appropriate job in Public/ Private Sector.
National level Government OBC Scholarships
|Name of the Scholarship||Total scholarships||Maximum|
Family Annual Income
|National Fellowship for OBC||300||Rs. 6 lacs|
|Post-Matric Scholarship to OBC for studies in India||More than 25 Lacs||Rs. 1 Lac|
|Pre-Matric scholarship to OBC for studies in India||More than 25 Lacs||Rs. 44,500|
|Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas||25||Rs. 3 Lacs|
State Level Government OBC Scholarships
|Name of the Scholarship||Maximum Gross Annual Income||Region Covered|
|Rs. 2 Lacs||Delhi|
– for students pursuing Technical education
|Rs. 2 Lacs||Delhi|
|Rs. 8 thousand||Delhi|
Other Non-Government OBC Scholarships
|Name of the Scholarship||Maximum Gross|
|ONGC Scholarship||Rs. 1000||All India|
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Brief Details About SC ST OBC Scholarship Form 2018-19
OBC Scholarship 2018 includes Bihar OBC Scholarship, OBC Scholarship Wb, OBC Scholarship Assam, National Fellowship, OBC Scholarship 2018-19 Kerala, Central Sector Scholarship, OBC Scholarship For Engineering Students and ONGC Scholarship.
Interested candidates may get the whole details related to Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme and UGC Scholarship For OBC from this page. And, fill and submit OBC Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 before the end date.
National Fellowship for the OBC Students:
- All the students are required to know that National Scholarship For OBC is a merit-based fellowship cum scholarship scheme, conducted and awarded by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India.
- Under National Fellowship Scheme, shortlisted post graduates students can pursue their higher studies in M.Phil./Ph.D and post graduate degrees in Humanities, Social sciences and Engineering and technology.
- Want to know that how many OBC Pre Matric Scholarships 2018-19, are awarded to candidates. Around 300 fellowships are awarded every year to the meritorious performer shortlisted by the selection committee.
- Shortlisted applicants will be getting a monthly stipend up to Rs 25,000 and other allowances of Rs 5,000.
|National Fellowship for the OBC Students|
|Class/Age||Passed Post Graduate Students|
|Family Minimum Income||Less than Rs. 6 lacs|
|Total Scholarships Offered||300|
|Scholarship tenure||2 years|
|Maximum Allowance||Rs 25,000|
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for Study Abroad:
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India has provided OBC scholarship for pursuing Masters and PhD level courses in the foreign country. The central sector scholarship scheme will cover all its expenses of around 15 lakh rupees per year or more on the basis of the country.
In a year total 25 scholarships are granted to the students who are below the age of 35 in Engineering, Agriculture Science, Management and Medicine as follows:
|Subject||Number of Scholarships|
Students will get financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies in any country, with the choice of masters as a syllabus of study, while the students who are enrolled in the PhD program will get financial assistance for 4 years. On the other hand, the award money will depend on the country which the candidates choose to study.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students:
- State Government offer OBC Pre Matric Scholarship with 50% financial assistance given by the central government and for Union Territory 100% support is given by the Central government.
- Post Matric scholarships are meant for the SC/ ST/ OBC/Minority sections of a particular state and it itself means that it is awarded to the meritorious student of a particular state those who have passed their class 12 and have scoring good marks and tougher financial conditions.
- Candidates, who have their annual family income less than Rs 1 Lac per annum and the allowances will be based on the course they pursue after class 12, are eligible for this OBC scholarship Scheme.
- The government has spent 729 Crores for the Post matric scholarship for the year of 2015 by providing financial aid to more than 25 Lac students in India.
You Can Also Check Details On: Post Matric Scholarship
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students:
- State Government offer Pre Matric Scholarships with 50% financial assistance given by the central government and for Union Territory 100% support is given by the Central government.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship given to meritorious students of class 1 to 10 with financially weaker sections i.e. their family gross income is less than Rs 44,500
- Under this scheme students will get monthly stipend from Rs 250 to Rs 500 depending on their class.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme has above 25 Lac beneficiaries in the year 2015 with above Rs 79 Lac rupees disbursed directly to their accounts.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited are sponsored ONGC Scholarships for OBC and economically backward students, who have scored more than 60% marks in class 12 and pursue their first year of graduation and postgraduate, whose family Income is less than Rs 2 lakh.
Every year 1000 aspirants selected for scholarships are awarded Rs. 48,000 per annum therefore, in the accounts of applicants per month, 4000 rupees are distributed directly.
Applying candidates for OBC Scholarship Programme will be selected on the basis of marks in preceding class obtained by them and salary of parents / Guardian.
How to Apply For OBC Scholarship 2018?
- Those candidates who are interested and eligible should go to official site that is scholarships.gov.in
- After that you have to press on “State / Central / UGC Scheme” tab from middle side of menu bar.
- Then, Choose ‘Post-matric Scholarship for OBC’ or ‘Pre-matric Scholarship for OBC Students’ according to your choice Now
- Now, OBC Scholarship Notification will be shown on your screen, you need to read it completely.
- Select, “Apply” link for filling OBC Scholarship online application form.
- Fill OBC Scholarship Form with complete and correct details.
- Upload the essential credentials and passport size photograph with it and hit on the “Submit” button.
- At last, get print out of filled OBC Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form.
- Keep OBC Pre Matric Scholarship Form 2018-19 save for future need.
Documents Required along with OBC Scholarship Application Form:
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student thereon (for fresh scholarship)
- One attested copy each of certificates/diploma/degree etc., in respect of all examination passed
- A certificate (in original) of Caste signed by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- An income declaration by the parents/guardians.
- A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year
The OBC Scholarship Scheme will be executed through the reputed coaching institutions/centres run by the:
- Central Government/State Governments/UT Administrations/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies under Central/ State Governments;
- Universities (both Central and State) including the Deemed Universities and Private Universities recognized by concerned authority; and
- Registered private institutions/ NGOs.
Do You Know: How To Apply For Education Loan
List of Institute empanelled under the Scheme ‘Free coaching for SC and OBC Students:
Name of the Institutions
|Centre Address & Number||Course|
Learning Pvt. Ltd.
|182, Chandas Tower, Hatigaon,|
Assam – 781006.
Contact No: 08828435393
|JEE, MBA Entrance|
|The Gurukul Practice|
|1st Floor, Near DurgaMandir,|
Maranpur, Bodhgaya Road,
District Gaya, Bihar – 823001
(Mind Tree Education Pvt. Ltd.)
|SCO No. 90-92, 2nd Floor,|
Sector – 8C, Madhya Marg,
Contact No: 0172-4611111
|MT Educare Ltd.||SCO 350-351-352, Ground Floor,|
Sector 34A, Chandigarh–160022.
Contact No: 09888590575
|Samkalp Jan Kalyan|
ShikshaSamiti, New Delhi
|SamkalpBhawan, Jan Kalyan|
SikhshaSamiti, Plot No. 15,
Sector IV, Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110022
Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi
|Metis Eduventurs Private Ltd.,|
205, 2nd Floor, Roots Tower,
Laxmi Nagar District Centre,
Contact No: 09716332976
Educational Society, New Delhi
|301/A-37, 38, 39, 3rd Floor,|
Ansal Building, Commercial Complex,
Dr. Mukharjee Nagar,
New Delhi – 110009.
Contact No: 09811069629
|BSC Academy Pvt. Ltd.,|
|47/12, RadhaNikunj, Pusa Road,|
Near Rajendra Place Metro Station,
Delhi – 110060. Contact No:
|Bank PO, SSC|
|Dikshant Education Centre||303, Jaina House Extension,|
Dr. Mukherjee Nagar,
Delhi – 110009.
Contact No: 011-47082542
|Meridian Courses||B-13, Third Floor,|
Above HDFC ATM,
Contact No: 011-27652131,
|IES Academy Pvt. Ltd.||28-B/7, JiaSarai, Near IIT Delhi,|
HauzKhas, New Delhi – 110016.
Contact No: 011-26537570, 09810958290
Learning Pvt. Ltd.
|501, Manas Complex,|
Opposite Star Bazaar,
Satellite, Ahmedabad – 380015.
Contact No: 09714789555
|UPSC, MBA Entrance|
|MT Educare Ltd.||R.O. C/16, 17, 3rd Floor,|
Trident Mall, Near Race Course Circle,
Vadodara, Gujarat – 390007
Contact No: 09714990100
|Aryan Foundation||Taksh Complex -1, 1st Floor-A,|
Vasna Road, Vadodara – 390007.
Contact No: 08828435352
Services Pvt. Ltd.
|M-24, Old DLF Colony,|
Sector – 14,
Gurgoan – 122001.
Contact No: 09899483203
|Bandipora College of|
|Hospital Road, Near Faziam School,|
Ward No. 5, Bandipora,
Jammu & Kashmir- 193502.
Contact No: 01957-225546
|Aryan Foundation||Near KottaraChowki, BangraKulur,|
Mangalore – 575013.
Contact No: 07760885338
|The Gurukul Practice Centre, Mumbai||A-102, Riddhi-Siddhi Apartment,|
Plot No. B-7,
Sector-20, Nerul West.
Above PNB Bank,
Contact No: 07666584292
|NEET, IIT JEE|
|Youth Step Forward Centre, Thoubal||Wangjing Bazar, P.O. Wangjing,|
Manipur – 795148.
Contact No: 09436663161
Learning Pvt. Ltd.
|SCO 136-141, Near ICICI Bank,|
Punjab – 147001.
Contact No: 09702702666
|UPSC, MBA Entrance|
|MT Educare Ltd.||SCO 135, Above Coke Agency,|
Near Nabha Gate, Patiala,
Punjab – 147001.
Contact No: 09702709888
|Career Point, Jaipur||B-28, 10-B Scheme,|
Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur,
Rajasthan – 302018.
Contact No: 09672977508
|Patanjali IAS||B.O. 31, PatanjaliBhawan,|
Contact No: 0141-2741123
|MT Educare Ltd.||No.7, 1st Floor, Rosy Tower,|
Nungambakkam High Road,
Opp. ICAI Institute, Nagambakkam
Contact No: 09987567100
|PMT Physics College,|
Contact No: 0522-2616637
Contact Details For OBC Scholarship:
Welfare of Backward Classes
Shri B.L. Meena Joint Secretary
BC Division, Media, Coordination & Work relating to R&R of Narmada Project
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, 9th Floor, Jeevan Prakash Building, 25,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg New Delhi – 110001 (India).
Phone: 91-11-23753403 – Jeevan Prakash Bldg.,
Email – [email protected]
Check Here: Documents Required For Education Loan
Last date to apply for OBC Scholarship 2018: July 2018
Applicants can also acquire latest details about OBC Scholarship 2018-19 and OBC Scholarship Status through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com. After reading necessary information given in the Bihar Scholarship For OBC Student, if you have any type of query related to this page then writes in comment box. We will try to sort out your query as rapidly as we can.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|