Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odishais planning to conduct Odisha DET 2018 for those, who want to get admission in various diploma courses offered by the government/private aided Polytechnic colleges of the state.
Applicants can fill up Odisha DET Application Form for appropriate course on till the last date that is 3rd week of April 2018. You may go through the below ward of this page to get details regarding Odisha DET 2018.
Admission Offered to:
Admission will be offered to Diploma Engineering/Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)/Non-Engineering Diploma courses/Diploma in Film & TV courses. Eligible aspirants can apply for the suitable course.
DET Odisha2018 will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha as on the specified date. So you may fill application for Odisha DET 2018 by following the below provided steps by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Odisha DET Eligibility Criteria:
Admission to 1st Semester Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- Applicants should qualify the HSC/10th examination from the recognized board and university of BSE, Odisha.
- Aspirants should secure 35% aggregate marks in Math, Science and English and 30% marks in each subject.
Admission to 3rd Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering & Technology:
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent with PCM stream from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Applicants should secure minimum 35% marks in 10th standard from BSE, Odisha.
Admission to 1st Semester Diploma Non-Engineering Courses:
- Contenders must have passed out 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline.
- Aspirants should obtain 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam. 30% marks in each subject is also mandatory to score.
Admission to Film & TV Courses:
- Applicants should possessed 12th examination in science stream from State board/CBSE /ICSE to get admission for Cinematography/Sound & TV Engineering.
- The minimum marks in the qualifying exam are 35% in aggregate.
- For Film & Video Editing, candidates have to pass 10+2 in Science/Arts/Commerce stream from any board with minimum 35% aggregate marks.
Check Out: Career Opportunities In India
Age of applying candidates should not be below 14 years (16 years for Mining & Drilling engineering). There is no upper age limit for admission into any courses.
General category candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- and candidates with SC/ST/PC/Female category have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. Application fee is non-refundable.
Mode of Payment:
Aspirants may pay their fee through online mode using ATM-cum-Debit Card/ e-Challan at any Branch of AXIS Bank/ IDBI Bank /Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Applicant’s selection for appointment will be made on the basis of their performances in Odisha Diploma Entrance Test, which would be conducted by the organization as on the specified dates.
Those, who will get qualifying marks in entrance test, will be called for counselling for seat allotment in different colleges. So applicants need to get qualifying marks in examination.
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Odisha DET Exam Pattern 2018:
- Examination will contain objective type question in nature and there will be total 100 questions.
- Candidates will be given 150 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Each question will carry 4 marks and there will be negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- Diploma Entrance Test will contain total 400 marks.
Get Here: Polytechnic Sample Paper
How to fill Odisha DET Application Form?
To fill up the application form for DET Odisha 2018, applicants may follow some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official site of Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha that is www.dtetorissa.gov.in.
- Now you have to Follow ‘Important Links’ section, located at the mid of home page.
- From that section you have to hit on an appropriate link for DET Application Form.
- Now read the complete notification and after that you have to select suitable link according to apply online.
- Afterwards you are required to fill the registration form in correct manner and upload the needed documents and press “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Odisha DET Important Dates:
|Online application starts|
|4th week of |
|Last date to fill the form||3rd week of |
|Last date of receipt of|
|3rd week of |
|Result/Merit List declaration||Last week of |
|Commencement of Admission||July 2018|
You may get other relevant details about Odisha DET 2018 through Official Link that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India||Career After 12th In India|
|Best Colleges in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|