Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Deputy General Manager (DGM) & Other||01/03/2017|
|Executive Trainees (ET)||3rd Week Of January 2017|
Online applications are invited from skilled candidates for filling vacant positions of Deputy General Manager (DGM), Chief Engineer, Chief Geologist and Chief Geophysicist in regard of Oil India Limited Recruitment. Now interested candidates who are able to fulfill eligibility criteria are advised to attain complete information in concern of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 by rolling down this page.
Get Important Contents Of This Page:
|Oil India Limited Jobs Details||Qualification Required for Oil India Limited Recruitment|
|Age and Relaxation Details||Structure of Salary for Oil India Limited Recruitment|
|Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited Recruitment||Simple Steps To Fill Application Form|
|Notable Dates to keep in Mind||Important Note To Be Remembered for Oil India Limited Recruitment|
Job seekers, who are willing to grab Jobs in Government Department they can make their wish true by submitting application form on or before the last date that is 01.03.2017. Here on this page we the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have presented entire details of each position separately for the comfort of our visitors related to Oil India Limited Recruitment so please have a glance once!!!
Oil India Limited Careers:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Chief Engineer (Reservoir)||02|
|Deputy Chief Engineer (Reservoir)||01|
Oil India Limited Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates must follow this eligibility and relaxation in age for Age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 03 years in case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates. In case of candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWD) age relaxation will be 10 years for (PWD-UR), 13 years for (PWD-OBC-NCL) and 15 years for (PWD-SC/ST). Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per Government directives.
- Applying candidates for OIL Vacancies must have Master’s degree in Geophysics/Exploration Geophysics/Applied Geophysics of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks.
- Aspirants should have minimum 17 years of post qualification experience in Oil/Gas / E&P Company or with a reputed Geophysical Service Provider or both the above experiences combined
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Interested candidates must not be above 52 Years as per requisites by the selection panel of the company.
- Job seekers, who want to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment they must hold Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering of minimum 04 years duration with minimum 65% marks. or
- Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks.
According to the rules of the government or organization contenders must not be above 50 Years for Bachelors and 52 Years for Master.
Oil India Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Chief Engineer (Reservoir)
- Candidates who have Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering of minimum 04 years duration with minimum 65% marks or
- Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks must be preferred by the organization.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Bachelor Degree holder must not be above 47 Years and candidates possessing Master must be 49 Years.
Deputy Chief Engineer (Reservoir)
- Contenders possessing Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering of minimum 04 years duration with minimum 65% marks or Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks can apply for this post.
- Applicants should have Minimum 12 years of post-qualification experience in an Oil/Gas / E&P company or with reputed Reservoir Studies Consultancy Service Provider or both the above experiences combine.
- Aspirants who are going to apply for Oil India Recruitment Notification and hold Bachelor Degree must be 42 Years.
- Apart from it master degree holder should be completed 44 Years.
- Contenders must hold Master’s degree in Geology/Applied Geology of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum 15 years of post-qualification experience in an Oil/Gas / E&P Company or with Geo-scientific Studies Consultancy Service Provider or both the above experience combined.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Job searchers should not be above 59 Years according to the rules of organization.
- Appliers should have Master’s degree in Geology/Applied Geology of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates must possess Minimum 17 years of post-qualification experience in an Oil/Gas / E&P Company or with Geo-scientific Studies Consultancy Service Provider or both the above experience combined.
Applying candidates for Oil India Limited Vacancy must be 52 Years as per the decision of the organization.
- Candidates must have Master’s degree in Geophysics/Exploration Geophysics/Applied Geophysics of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum 15 years of post-qualification experience in an Oil/Gas / E&P Company or with a reputed Geophysical Service Provider or both the above experiences combined.
Candidates must be completed 49 years which is decided by the organization as per their norms.
Oil India Limited Salary Structure:
Selected candidates for Oil India Limited Recruitment will get an impressive amount of salary as given below-
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Chief Engineer (Reservoir)||Rs. 43200-66000/-|
|Deputy Chief Engineer (Reservoir)|
Hiring Process for Oil India Limited Notification:
- Candidates have to submit their application forms on or before the last date.
- After that organization will screen the form and shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in this selection procedure which will be conducted by the company.
Have a look!!! How to Crack Interview
Way to fill Oil India Limited Application Form:
Interested candidates who are going to apply for Oil India Limited Latest Jobs they need to follow these steps-
- First of all candidates must go through the official website of the organization that is www.oil-india.com
- Select “Careers” at the menu bar on the home page and hit on “current Openings”.
- After that hit on “Recruitment of Experienced Professionals in OIL” link on the new page.
- Advertisement will be opened at the screen of your system and you have to read it completely.
- Then go for “Apply Online” link on the previous page and fill complete details asked in the format.
- Upload all relevant documents along with the form and recheck it.
- Now hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Date keep in mind:
Last date to submit online application form: 01/03/2017
Note: For obtaining details related to Oil India Recruitment candidates can check above given Official Notification by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can stay in touch with us by pressing CTRL + D for acquiring latest updates in concern of Oil India Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission 2017–2018 – Degree/Masters Exam
Siliguri Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 – PTMO/RMO Walk-in Notice
Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017 – tspsc.gov.in 7369 Teacher & Other Jobs
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 – Latest Jobs Notification Application
Latest vacancy notification as Oil India Limited Recruitment has been pronounced by authority of Oil India Ltd. Online application forms are invited to recruit skilled and brilliant contenders for filling Executive Trainees (ET) vacancies. Interested and enthusiastic contenders who have qualify Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) test can apply against Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 and avail the benefits of this advertisement.
Deserving aspirants must submit their online application form till third week of January 2017 as prescribed in the notification. For getting other essential details regarding Oil India Limited Jobs candidates need to scroll the page which is well modified by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Do You Have Required Qualification?
Contenders who have completed Full time Bachelor’s Degree in LLB/ equivalent qualification with 60% marks from recognized UGC/AICTE and Bar Council of India with duration of 3/5 years can apply. Appliers who are pursuing in Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply.
Want More Law Jobs: Get Here
Age Limit and Relaxation Criteria:
|Category||Upper Age limit|
|PWD with degree of disability 40% or above||Age relaxation of up to 10 years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers||Age relaxation of up to 5 year|
|Candidates who has been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.|
Salary Structure for Oil India Limited Vacancy:
- At the Time of training: stipend of Rs. 25000 pm.
- After the completion of training: Rs. 24900–50500 (Leave, Loans, Medical Treatment, Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc)
Oil India Limited Executive Trainee Recruitment: Get Details
Mode of Appointment:
Contenders who are eagar to apply for Oil India Limited job vacancy, they have to appear in Common Law Admission Test 2017. Those candidates who short list a merit list will be prepared on the basis of CLAT-2017 scores and thereafter candidates will have to attend Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interview (PI) separately. Finally selected employee has to undergo a Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME).
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
How I Can Fill Oil India Limited Online Application Form?
- Eligible contenders must follow the official website first that is www.oil-india.com
- At the home page applicants must select the “career” tab and choose “current openings” option from drop down list.
- After this a new page will be appeared and you have to select “Recruitment through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2017)”
- On selection this link a PDF file will be opened and you have to go through all the details mentioned in it.
- After this applicants can fill an online application form and must enter email id which is currently active.
- Recheck the filled application form and submit it through online mode.
- After submission candidates can attend the Common Law Admission Test 2017 on the scheduled date which is intimated at your email address.
Date to keep In Mind:
Last date to submit Oil India Limited Application Form: Third week of January 2017
Aspirants who are going to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 are advised to read the Official notification. Appliers must stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to avail all other important details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|