Oil India Limited Recruitment
Second Largest National Upstream Oil and Gas Company had proclaimed a jobs notification as Oil India Limited Recruitment….! In this concern, applications are invited from well educated and deserving candidates for the unoccupied positions of Field Chemist. Well, candidates will be blissful to know that appointed candidates against Oil India Limited Jobs will receive attractive amount of pay band. If you find yourself eligible as well as captive for the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017, they must apply by ensuring all eligibility norms that is well framed below for your easiness.
Headings Mention in This Page:
|Qualification Required for Oil India Limited Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment||Application Fee for Oil India Limited Vacancy|
|Age Limit for Oil India Limited Careers||Selection process|
|How to apply||
walk-in-interview date & Venue
Skilled job seekers for Oil India Field Chemist Recruitment 2017 also have to appear in walk-in-interview which is going to be held on 27.09.2017 and candidates have to bring all original documents/certificates with Bio-Data at the time of appearing in interview. Candidates can collect other related information regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited Vacancy Details:
For Oil India Recruitment 2017, candidates must hold Post Graduation in Chemistry or BE/B Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognized Institute. Experience in Drilling/Workover fluids will be given preference.
To Get More Engineering Jobs: Hit Here
Age Limitation for Oil India job:
Those who are going to apply against Oil India jobs should be not less than 18 years and upper age and relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulation of Government.
After getting hired against Oil India Limited Field Chemist Jobs, selected candidates will get amazing and handsome amount of salary of Rs. 50,000/- per month by the management committee of the organization.
Job fighters who want to get recruited against Oil India Limited Job need to get qualified in Walk-in-interview which is going to be held on scheduled date and venue mentioned below. Candidates who wish to make career in government sector have to give their best in this selection round.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Procedure to fill Oil India Limited application form
- Log on to official website of Oil India Limited that is www.oil-india.com
- Move your cursor towards “Careers” tab which is located at the top menu bar and from the drop- down list press “Current Openings” link.
- This will redirect you on new page where you need to select “Engagement of Field Chemists on contract for Rajasthan Project” Link.
- Read Oil India Notification carefully and check whether you are eligible or not.
- After that eligible candidates are advised to prepare a ‘Bio-Data’ form and attach all relevant documents with it.
- At last carry bio date along with documents as listed below at time of interview.
Documents to be carried while appearing for Interview:
- Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
- A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
- 2 passport size recent photographs
- Filled-in Bio Data form
Interview Dates & Venue:
Interview date: 27.09.2017
Reporting time: 9.00 AM to 10.30 AM
Venue of Interview:
Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Project,
2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre,
Basni, Jodhpur – 342005
Candidates who are in search of more related details regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 2018, are advised to snatch from this Official Link and for more updates stay tuned with this web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|