Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited has broadcasted vacancy notification titled as Oil India Limited Recruitment. Application forms are invited form talented and dynamic candidates for filling up the Drilling Engineers, Well-site HSE Officer, Well-site Civil Engineer and Well-site Chemist Positions. Candidates who want to build their career in government sector they must clutch this opportunity by applying against Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017.
Essential Content of This Page:
|Oil India Limited Vacancies||Qualification and Salary structure|
|Age Limitations for Oil India Limited Job Vacancy||Simple steps to Apply For Oil India Limited Notification|
|Important Date||Recruitment Process for Oil India Limited Careers|
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility Criteria may apply for Oil India Limited Jobs by appearing in the interview on the schedule date that is indicated below. Candidates need to bring bio-data, certificates at the time of the interview. To gather more additional information regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification 2017- 2018 you need to scroll down this page which is prepared by team members of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Oil India Limited Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of post|
|Drilling Engineers on contract||02|
|Well-site HSE Officer on contract||01|
|Well-site Civil Engineer on contract||01|
|Well-site Chemist on contract||02|
Qualification & Salary Structure for oil-india.com Recruitment:
|Name of the post||Qualification||Pay scale (per month)|
|Drilling Engineers on contract||BE/ B Tech in Engineering or PGD in Petroleum Exploration or equivalent||Rs. 67,500/-|
|Well-site HSE Officer on contract||Graduate Degree (4- year regular course) or Diploma of three years regular||Rs. 45,500/-|
|Well-site Civil Engineer on contract||BE or B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Well-site Chemist on contract||Post Graduation in Chemistry or BE/ B.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering||Rs. 67,500/-|
Grab Today Latest Job Options:
The age limit of applying candidates for Oil India Limited Job will be decided by the organization and age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per the organization.
Download Here: Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification
Recruitment Process for Oil India Limited Jobs:
- Selection of deserving candidates will be done on the basis of Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of Oil India Limited.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing the interview.
To Crack Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
How To Apply For Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017?
Applicants who are going to apply for Oil India Limited Officer Recruitment they follow the below simple steps:-
- First of all aspirants need to visit official website of the organization that is www.oil-india.com
- After that you need to go “Career” tab, the drop down list will be opened, you have to select the “Current Opening” tab.
- A new page having numerous links will appear on your desktop
- Now, you need to hit on “Engagement of Drilling Engineers, Well-site HSE Officers, Well-site Civil Engineers & Well-site Chemist on Contract for KGB Project” link
- Now you need to read the instructions carefully and completely
- After reading, applicants need to prepare bio data with necessary information.
- Aspirants need to attend walk-in interview along with relevant documents, certificates and photograph on the below mentioned venue.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Walk In Venue:
Training & Placement Office,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
Kakinada (JNTUK) – 533003, A.P
Find More: Andhra Pradesh Jobs
Important Date & Time:
|Name of the post||Interview date||Time|
|Drilling Engineers on contract||06.06.2017||08:30 am to 09:30 am|
|Well-site HSE Officer on contract||07.06.2017||08:30 am to 09:30 am|
|Well-site Civil Engineer on contract||07.06.2017||01:00 pm to 02:00 pm|
|Well-site Chemist on contract||08.06.2017||08:30 am to 09:30 am|
Keen contenders may obtain more information related to Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through Official Link. Applicants are advised to stay in touch with this web portal ww.recruitmentinboxx.com for attaining more upcoming updates regarding result, admit card, recruitment.
Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited has recently circulated a recruitment notification regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment. The organization is ready to hire candidates for filling up Officer Jobs through CLAT score. Aspirants are invited to apply for Oil India Limited vacancy by submitting online application form till the last date of which is 31-05-2017. Contenders must keep in touch with this page to acquire updated info regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017
Essential Content of This Page:
|Oil India Limited Vacancies and Qualification Details||Age and Salary Information|
|Hiring Method||Simple and Easy steps to Apply For Oil India Limited Notification|
|Important Date||Important Link|
Aspirants who want to get latest information regarding Oil India Limited job can visit the official website of Oil India limited that is oil-india.com. Willing job seekers must fill the application form with due care and submit it before the expiry date. Fetch all the info regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017–2018 right from this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Oil India Limited Vacancy:
Legal / Land Officer
- Aspirants who want to apply for Oil India Limited jobs must have completed Bachelors degree in Law (LLB or equivalent) of minimum 3 years duration with an aggregate of 60% marks
- The candidates appearing for CLAT PG exam 2017 may only apply
- The CLAT courses must be recognized by AICTE/UGC and Bar Council of India
Get Here Latest: Law Jobs
Candidates belonging to UR category must not be more than 29 years of age as on 31-05-2017. Appliers falling under OBC (NCL) category should not be more than 32 years of age. Candidates belonging to special category are liable to get relaxation in age as per the rules of the organization.
Remuneration and other Benefits:
- Applicants, who will successfully qualify the hiring process and will get appointed by the organization, will get an amount of Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/- as monthly salary.
- In addition to the Basic Pay & DA, other benefits include HRA or Company leased/self-lease accommodation, /PF, House Building Loan, Vehicle Loan, free medical benefits for self & dependents, Gratuity, Computer Loan etc will be admissible by the organization.
- The selection of the candidates will be done in two phases namely, Phase I – GD & Viva Voce and Phase II – Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME).
- The appliers will be shortlisted for the first phase on the basis of CLAT 2017 PG examination marks in order of merit.
- Shortlisted candidates need to qualify Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The ones who will qualify GD and PI round will have to give Pre Employment Medical Examination for final selection.
Appliers must be medically fit as per the standards set for the posts by the OIL Medical Board. The candidates, who will qualify in the group discussion and interview, need to face Pre Employment Medical Examination for final selection.
The posting of the appointed contenders can be in any of the offices of OIL on the basis of recruitments conducted by the company. The services are also transferable as per requirement of the company.
Steps To Apply For OIL India Limited Online Application form?
- Keen contenders who wanted to apply for Oil India Limited Job Vacancy are require to visit the official website of the organization that is www.oil-india.com
- After that, hit on “Careers” that is given on the home page, in the menu bar. Now, select “Current Openings” from the dropdown list.
- Next, press “Apply Now” link that is given in front of “Recruitment through common law admission test (CLAT 2017)” and press “Advertisement” button that is given on the page.
- Go through all the essential information mentioned in the PDF format.
- After reading, go back and move your cursor toward “Apply Online” link and press it.
- On the next page, fill the details like CLAT Roll No, Date Of Birth etc and hit on “Save & Next” button.
- Now fill an online application form and also upload scanned documents/ testimonials.
- Lastly, hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of the filled application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date To Fill Oil India Limited Application Form: 31-05-2017
- Announcement of CLAT-2017 results: 29-05-2017
- Schedule Of The Next Stage Of Selection Process in OIL: July-August 2017 (Tentative)
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017–2018: Press Here
Note: Interested aspirants can apply for OIL India Limited Recruitment 2017 by visiting the Official Link. Aspirants are suggested to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and gain all the updates regarding jobs in Oil India Limited.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|