Oil India Limited Recruitment
Latest vacancy notification as Oil India Limited Recruitment has been pronounced by authority of Oil India Ltd. Online application forms are invited to recruit skilled and brilliant contenders for filling Executive Trainees (ET) vacancies. Interested and enthusiastic contenders who have qualify Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) test can apply against Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 and avail the benefits of this advertisement.
Get Important Contents Of This Page:
|Name Of The Post||Qualification Required For Executive Trainees Jobs|
|Age and Relaxation Details||Structure of Salary|
|Selection Procedure||Simple Steps To Fill Application Form|
|Notable Dates to keep in Mind||Important Note To Be Remembered|
Deserving aspirants must submit their online application form till third week of January 2017 as prescribed in the notification. For getting other essential details regarding Oil India Limited Jobs candidates need to scroll the page which is well modified by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Oil India Limited Recruitment
Do You Have Required Qualification?
Contenders who have completed Full time Bachelor’s Degree in LLB/ equivalent qualification with 60% marks from recognized UGC/AICTE and Bar Council of India with duration of 3/5 years can apply. Appliers who are pursuing in Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Want More Law Jobs: Get Here
Age Limit and Relaxation Criteria:
|Category||Upper Age limit|
|PWD with degree of disability 40% or above||Age relaxation of up to 10 years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers||Age relaxation of up to 5 year|
|Candidates who has been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.|
Salary Structure for Oil India Limited Vacancy:
- At the Time of training: stipend of Rs. 25000 pm.
- After the completion of training: Rs. 24900–50500 (Leave, Loans, Medical Treatment, Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc)
Oil India Limited Executive Trainee Recruitment: Get Details
Mode of Appointment:
Contenders who are eagar to apply for Oil India Limited job vacancy, they have to appear in Common Law Admission Test 2017. Those candidates who short list a merit list will be prepared on the basis of CLAT-2017 scores and thereafter candidates will have to attend Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interview (PI) separately. Finally selected employee has to undergo a Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME).
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
How I Can Fill Oil India Limited Online Application Form?
- Eligible contenders must follow the official website first that is www.oil-india.com
- At the home page applicants must select the “career” tab and choose “current openings” option from drop down list.
- After this a new page will be appeared and you have to select “Recruitment through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2017)”
- On selection this link a PDF file will be opened and you have to go through all the details mentioned in it.
- After this applicants can fill an online application form and must enter email id which is currently active.
- Recheck the filled application form and submit it through online mode.
- After submission candidates can attend the Common Law Admission Test 2017 on the scheduled date which is intimated at your email address.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Date to keep In Mind:
Last date to submit Oil India Limited Application Form: Third week of January 2017
Aspirants who are going to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 are advised to read the Official notification. Appliers must stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to avail all other important details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|