Oil India Recruitment
Oil India Limited intends to engage Retainer Doctors!!! In this concern, Oil India Recruitment Notification has been circulated to select eligible and capable candidates for Oil India Retainer Doctors Jobs.
To apply for OIL Recruitment, first of all you must go through Oil India Notification and ensure your eligibility. Eligible candidates satisfying all conditions will be selected for Oil India Jobs on the basis of performance in walk-in interview.
Oil India Retainer Doctors Recruitment For 07 Vacancies
Candidates meeting all the criteria may appear with the duly filled up enclosed ‘Bio-Data’ form at the time of interview. Oil India Limited has scheduled to conduct walk-in interview on 04-09-2018 from 9.30 am to 10.30 am.
Candidates must read complete details about Oil India Recruitment 2018 before apply by the help of this web page which are well mentioned below by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Oil India Recruitment
Oil India Vacancies:
- Post Name: Retainer Doctor
- No Of Vacancy: 07
Required Education For OIL Jobs:
Applying individual for Oil India Recruitment must have done MBBS with minimum one year internship and having a valid Certificate of Registration from the MCI/SMC as mandated under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 to apply for Oil India Vacancy.
Check Out More: Medical Jobs
Age Limit For Oil India Job Openings:
Candidate’s age should be as per the norms to apply for Oil India Jobs. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
OIL Recruitment Method:
Selection of candidates for Oil India Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in walk in interview and document verification. Those, who will get selected in all the rounds, will be finally appointed for Oil India Retainer Doctor Recruitment. No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Know Here: How to Dress For an Interview
Remuneration Offered For OIL Careers:
Selected aspirants for India Retainer Doctor Jobs will get satisfying and impressive amount of salary that is Rs. 60,000/- per month through management panel. Other incentives and benefits may also be offered.
Steps To Fill OIL Application Form:
- Initial step to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2018 is to login to home page that is www.oil-india.com
- Press “Career” tab given in menu bar and then from drop down list press “Current Openings” link.
- On next page, list of Oil India Current Openings will appear. You need to select “Engagement of Retainer Doctors on contract” and hit on “View” link.
- Now, Oil India Notification will appear.
- Read the details given in Oil India Recruitment Notice and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can prepare the bio-data with complete and accurate details.
- Then, prepare your all documents and certificates with it.
- At last, carry all documents and bio-data form on the date of interview.
The candidates should also bring the following documents:
- Original mark-sheets pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
- A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
- 2 passport size recent photographs
- Filled-in Bio Data form
Walk-in Interview Venue:
Oil Lecturer Hall,
Assam Medical College & Hospital Barbari,
Dibrugarh, Assam, PIN – 786 002
Check Out More: Latest Walkin Jobs
Walk-in Interview Date & Time:
- Walk-in Interview Date: 04-09-2018
- Walk-in Interview Time: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
Final and Essential Note:
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get remaining details of Oil India Recruitment 2018 – 2019. Keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|