ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment
By Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, jobs notification has been depicted about ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment. Applicants are invited to fill up 486 posts of Apprentice Vacancy. Aspirants who are interested in applying for this ONGC job can fill up the application form for the current opening on or before ending date that is 03.11.2017. For complete information regarding ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017 check out this page.
Interested job hunters are advised to read the detailed information and conditions of eligibility criteria of applying for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment. Candidate can submit the application form for ONGC Recruitment. For latest updates about ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2018, you can scroll down the page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment
ONGC Vacancies Details:
|Name Of The Post||Vacancies|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||50|
|House Keeper (Corporate)||05|
|Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance||12|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||27|
|Mechanic (Motor vehicle)||18|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||17|
- Aspirants who are applying must pass 10+2 OR Graduate Degree/ Diploma in relevant field from a recognized university/ institute.
- Also, must have the Trade Certificate in concerned discipline.
- Moreover, candidate must have obtained minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Salary Given for ONGC Vacancy:
Remuneration will be paid fixed amount of monthly stipend during their period of engagement which is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to particular location.
Age limit for ONGC Jobs:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment the must attain Minimum age as 18 years and 24 years as Maximum age limit.
Candidates for ONGC Ankleshwar Vacancy will be selected on the basis of performance in an interview/ test/ Medical Certification as conduct by the Organization.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to fill ONGC application form?
- Aspirants have to move on official website of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited that is www.ongcindia.com
- From the top of home page select “career” tab.
- Now candidates have to follow “Recruitment Notice” tab which is visible on the next page
- After that aspirants have to choose the “Notification for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961” link.
- Now press on “Ankleshwar”, then official notification is now displayed on your computer screen, you need to go through the entire instructions.
- Then, Fill application form carefully with complete details
- Attach relevant documents and certificates (if necessary)
- At last, send it to below given address.
I/C HR-ER, ONGC Ankleshwar Asset,
District – Bharuch, Ankleshwar-393010, Gujarat
Download PDF->>> ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment
Dates To Keep In Mind:
- Start Date to submit application: 16.10.2017
- Closing Date for submission application: 03.11.2017
The applicants who have planned to apply for ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017- 2018 may check the Official Link.
To be updated about all the career related updates, keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|ONGC Placement Papers||ONGC Scholarship 2018|
|ONGC Result||ONGC Admit Card|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|