ONGC Dehradun Recruitment
Recently ONGC Dehradun Recruitment notification has been published by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited for engagement of 286 Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 – Dehradun. Applications are invited against ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2017 from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Accountant, Cabin/Room Attendant, Electrician and other trade / disciplines. Applicants have to apply for any one discipline only as per their eligibility.
Download the application form from official site that is www.ongc.co.in and should be submitted to below mentioned address. The candidates can apply for ONGC Dehradun Jobs from 16-10-2017 to 03-11-2017. For more details regarding ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2018 you need to go through the below section of this page which is written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ONGC Dehradun Vacancy:
|Name of Disciplines / Trades||Vacancy|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||27|
|Dental Laboratory Technician||02|
|House Keeper (Corporate)||15|
|Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance||24|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||08|
|Mechanic (Motor vehicle)||03|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology)||02|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||02|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)||02|
For Accountant: Applicants must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths from well recognized Board / Institute and must have full time regular B.Com Graduates for .
For Cabin/Room Attendant, Library Assistant, Medical Laboratory, Secretarial Assistant and Surveyor and Store Keeper: Contenders must have done 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
For Other Posts: Contenders must have Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic Trade, IT&ESM trade, Electronics Mechanic trade, Dental Laboratory, COPA trade etc for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Dehradun Recruitment.
Age Criteria for ONGC Dehradun Apprentice Recruitment:
- Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should be 24 years as on 01.11.2017.
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, i.e. upto max of 29 years, 3 years for OBC i.e. upto max of 27 years, for the posts reserved for them.
The apprentices are willing for monthly remuneration during their period of selection which is subject to periodic revision in minimum wages as appropriate to specific location for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
Method of Selection:
- Assortment will be done based on percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination as applicable to the particular trade / discipline.
- Entrants will be offered the apprenticeship in order of Merit against ONGC Dehradun Notification.
Download Official PDF: ONGC Dehradun Recruitment Notification
Process to Download ONGC Dehradun Application Form:
- Candidates first visit the official site of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is www.ongcindia.com
- On home page of official site follow “What’s New” section and select “Notification for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961” link.
- Then on next page select and hit “Dehradun” link.
- Now read the notification first and download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- And submit the application form along with documents to below mentioned address superscribing “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelop.
Documents to be attached along with application form:
- The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number
- The candidate must possess Aadhar Card for applying (except for candidates from Assam, Manipur and Jammu & Kashmir)
- Copy of Consolidated Mark sheet/ last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained
- If the Institute / University assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from respective University/College for calculating percentage of marks.
- O.B document – 10th Standard certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate in the prescribed format in support of the claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC duly issued by competent authority (if applicable)
I/C HR-ER, ONGC Dehradun,
B Wing, Green Hills,
Tel Bhavan, Dehradun-248003
Check Out Latest: Uttarakhand Jobs
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 03-11-2017
Candidates may hit this Official Link to know more about ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2017–2018. Apart from this you can stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the latest updates regarding ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2018.
ONGC Dehradun Recruitment
It’s time to enhance your career by applying against ONGC Dehradun Recruitment. Online applications are invited from proficient and work oriented candidates for filling up the 81 vacant positions of Specialists/Experts Job Engg Cadre under various disciplines. Contenders who satisfy all the below stated eligibility criteria may apply for ONGC Vacancies by submitting their application form in prescribed format. Closing date for submission of online application form is 03/11/2017. Candidates are required to fetch all the details regarding ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2017 from the below direction of this page.
For filling up the ONGC Dehradun application form, you have to visit the official web portal of the organization with the help of simple steps which are stated below. Candidates have to upload all the required documents and testimonials along with the application form. To fetch more information about the ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2018, you have to go through below section of this page well created by the expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ONGC Dehradun Recruitment
ONGC Dehradun Vacancy:
|Name of the posts||ONGC Vacancies|
ONGC Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for ONGC Dehradun Recruitment must possess graduation/ post graduation degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute or university. Contenders having work experience in relevant field will get preference.
Check latest Job Openings:
Age limitation for ONGC Dehradun Jobs:
Candidates applying for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment must have attained maximum age as stated below. Reserved category aspirants will get age relaxation as per the norm of the organization.
- For ONGC Expert Recruitment: 50 years of age
- For ONGC Senior Expert recruitment: 53 years of age
- For ONGC Lead Expert recruitment: 56 years of age.
ONGC Salary Structure:
Selected candidates for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Jobs will get good amount of remuneration per month as furnished below. Also aspirants are also liable for perks, allowances as stated in the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment notification.
|Name of the posts||Remuneration Offered|
Selection Process for ONGC Job Openings:
- Selection of the aspirants for ONGC Jobs will be made on the basis of Educational Qualification, Experience and performance in Personal Interview
- Candidates can only be called for interview provided they are shortlisted as per the shortlisted criteria of the applied post.
Get Here: ONGC Placement Papers
Procedure to apply for ONGC Dehradun Recruitment:
For applying against Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Dehradun Recruitment, aspirants are advised to follow below stated simple steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ongcindia.com
- On the home page you have to hit “Careers” tab given in the menu bar
- After hitting the above said link, you have to select “Recruitment Notice” section and hit on “More” link
- A new page will appear on your digital screen containing various ONGC recruitment notifications
- Now you have to hit on “Engagement of Specialists/ Experts on Contract in ONGC in G&G and Engineering Cadre Against Advt.No.8/2017(R&P)” link
- A PDF file will appear on your digital screen and you are required to go through the same carefully.
- After reading the PDF carefully, you have to hit “Apply Online” tab
- ONGC Application form will appear on your digital screen and you are required to fill the same in appropriate manner
- Also you have to upload all the scanned documents/ testimonials along with passport size photograph and signature
- At last you have to hit on “submit” tab and also take print of the same for future use.
Hit Here>>>ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2017
- Start Date for receiving online application: 13-10-2017
- Last date for receipt of online application: 03-11-2017
Candidates who want to get additional information about ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2017–2018 are advised to visit Official Link of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Apart from this you can stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the latest updates regarding Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|ONGC Admit Card||ONGC Scholarship|
|ONGC Result||PSU Recruitment|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|