1000 ONGC Scholarship, Each Worth Rs. 48,000/- Per Annum To Meritorious Economically Backward General And OBC Students and Meritorious SC/ST Students for Pursuing Professional Courses In Engineering, Medical Stream And Master’s Degree Course In Business Administration, Geology And Geophysics.
Contenders, meeting the required criteria have to go for submitting ONGC Scholarship 2018 Application Form on or before the last date. Selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course of study.
ONGC India Scholarship 2018 Dates
Eligible contenders are suggested to submit their ONGC Scholarship 2018 Application Form which is expected to start in the month of September 2018 and over in the month of October. Students need to make the payment of fee also on or before the last date.
To acquire more details regarding ONGC Scholarship 2018-19, you are suggested to move your cursor downwards as our team members www.recruitmentinboxx.com have tried to cover each and every detail related to ONGC Scholarship For SC/ST Students 2018 here.
ONGC Scholarship 2018 List:
- ONGC Scholarship For SC ST 2018
- ONGC Scholarship For Engineering Students 2018
- ONGC Scholarship For General Students
ONGC Scholarship 2018 For SC/ST Students
|Stream||Duration Of The Course||Total No. Of Scholarships||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Eligibility Marks In Qualifying Exam|
|Graduate In Engineering||(4 Years)||600||10+2||60%|
|Masters In Geology/ Geophysics||(2 Years)||200||Graduation||60%|
Get Here More: Scholarship for Engineering Students in India
ONGC Scholarship For OBC
Distribution of Numbers of Scholarships- Stream wise:
|Stream||No. of Scholarships|
|Masters In Geology/Geophysics||135|
Distribution of No. of Scholarships-Zone Wise:
|States||Number Of Scholarships|
|J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh||100|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli||100|
|Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura||100|
|Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal||100|
|Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands||100|
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Scholarship for SC/ST/ OBC Students 2018:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for ONGC Scholarship.
- Those students who are in first year of engineering/ medical courses/ Masters Degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA can apply.
- Parental income of the students should be less than 4.5 lakhs per annum.
- Students must obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA in 12th class for Engineering/MBBS disciplines.
- The scholarship scheme shall be admissible only for pursuing full time regular courses approved by the required statutory authority (ies) such as UGC/MCI/AICTE etc.
- Students pursuing four years Engineering/MBBS courses/Two years Masters courses in Business Administration and Two years Master’s Degree in Geology/Geophysics are only eligible.
- The age limit of the applicant is maximum 30 years as on 1st September 2016 for the academic session.
- The gross joint family income of the student shall not exceed ₹00 lakhs (Rupees Two lakhs) per year from all sources.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
ONGC India Scholarship Amount Offered:
Selected student will receive Rs.4000/- per month, i.e. Rs.48,000/- per annum by the organization. The amount shall be paid on yearly basis after completion of the academic year. The amount of scholarship will be deposited directly in the bank account of the student through ECS facility.
Once awarded the ONGC Scholarship For Engineering Students shall be continued every year till the completion of the course subject to promotion of the student to the next year of his/her course. Scholarship shall be discontinued if the candidate is not promoted to next year by their respective Institute/ College/ University.
Note: 50% Scholarships Are Reserved For Girl Students.
Selection Procedure for ONGC Scholarship:
- Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course of study.
- In case of students having equal percentage in the qualifying examination, students with lower family income shall be selected.
- As per ONGC Scholarship 2018 Results, Preference will be given to students from Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.
- Other students shall be considered only if sufficient numbers of students from Below Poverty Line (BPL) families fulfilling the eligibility criteria are not available as per ONGC Scholarship Result.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
How to ONGC Scholarship Apply Online 2018 ?
Students can apply for ONGC Scholarship Scheme for Economically Backward General and OBC Category 2018 by submitting application to follow the basic instructions:
- First of all, every student needs to visit the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation that is www.ongcindia.com
- Then check the “Careers” section which is mentioned in the menu bar.
- Hit “Notices” option among the given options.
- After that press the “Advertisement of ONGC Scholarship to meritorious SC/ST students for the year 2018” link and you will be on a new page.
- Read all the information about the scholarship scheme and check ONGC Scholarship Status.
- Then hit ONGC scholarship apply online link and fill all the details in ONGC Scholarship 2018 19 Application Form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and passport size photograph and signature.
- Press submit button and take a print out of ONGC Scholarship Application Form
- Enclose the copy of ONGC Scholarship 2018-19 Application form in envelope with self-attested copies of essential documents.
- Submit the envelope at office through proper channel.
|Zone –1 (North)||Chief Manager (HR), Reservation Cell, Green Hills, A-Wing,|
Ground Floor, ONGC, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248 003
|Zone -2 (West)||GM(HR), ONGC, NBP Green Heights, Plot No.C-69,|
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra(E) Mumbai – 400 051
|Zone –3 (North East)||Incharge HR/ER, SVS, ONGC , Assam Asset, Central Workshop,|
2nd Floor, P.G. Road, Sivasagar-785640, Assam
|Zone-4 (East)||Incharge HR/ER,MBA Basin, ONGC, 50-J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata-7000 71|
|Zone -5 (South)||Incharge HR/ER,ONGC, 7th Floor, East Wing, CMDA Tower-I, No. 1,|
Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008
ONGC India Scholarship 2018 Dates:
|Online Applications starts from||September 2018|
|Last date for ONGC SC ST Scholarship 2018-19 applying online is||October 2018|
|Last date for receipt of duly completed application form by post is||October 2018|
If you find the above information about ONGC Scholarship 2018-19 then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl + D. Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on ONGC Scholarship status. If you have any query then you may write to us in the framed below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your problems.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|