OPSC AAO Recruitment
Odisha Public Service Commission is in search of eligible candidates to engage them for OPSC AAO Recruitment. Odisha PSC invites application with the purpose to fill 65 vacancies of Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO). Therefore, aspirants who are looking for latest government jobs in Odisha and fulfill the all job requirements must apply for OPSC AAO Recruitment 2017.
Applying candidates are hereby notified that they have to submit the online application form via official website that is opsc.gov.in before 18-12-2017 then send the hard copy of filled application form with all enclosures till 26-12-2017 to apply for OPSC AAO Vacancies. Appliers who want to attain detailed information related to OPSC AAO Recruitment 2018 can go through this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
OPSC AAO Recruitment
Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO): 65 Posts
Qualification for Odisha PSC AAO Recruitment:
To apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment, aspirants should have Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualification with good academic record from any well known University/ Institution.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Restrictions for OPSC AAO Jobs:
Contenders who want to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancies their age should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years as on 01st day of January 2017.
Salary for OPSC AAO Vacancy:
Applicants who will be appointed for Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment will receive pay scale of Rs. 9300-34,800/- Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- pm. Beside the basic pay, dearness and other allowances will be applicable as per the directives.
Mode of Selection:
- Odisha Public Service Commission will be shortlisted the candidates after screening of received applications.
- Then shortlisted aspirants will be called for Viva-Voce.
- Final selection of appliers for OPSC AAO 2017 Recruitment will be done on merit basis as per the performance in interview and career weightage i.e. 25% for HSC, 25% for Higher Secondary and 50% for B.sc Agriculture.
Check Now: Latest 5000 PSC Jobs
How to Apply for Odisha Public Service Commission AAO Recruitment?
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website of commission that is opsc.gov.in
- Go to the left side of home page and select “Advertisement” option.
- This option will take you to the next page here you need to follow “Special Drive Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Agriculture Officer [Advt. No. 10 of 2017-18]” link and press on “View” option for opsc.gov.in Recruitment.
- Now OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment Notification will be opened in PDF Format you need to read the entire section of it.
- Then you need to press on “Apply Online” option and hit at suitable link from next page.
- After that, you have to fill OPSC Online Application Form with asked details in proper manner to apply for OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancies.
- Preview once and press on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of it and attach Xerox of all required documents.
- At end, keep application form in an envelope and send it to the address as stated below.
Address to Send Application:
Odisha public service commission,
19, Dr.P.K Parija Road, Cuttack, 753001
Check More: Orissa Jobs
Dates to Remember:
- Starting date to submit OPSC Online Application Form: 17-11-2017
- Ending date to submit Online Application: 18-12-2017
- Last date for submission of print out/ hard copy of online application: 26-12-2017
Candidates who want to collect more details concerning OPSC AAO Recruitment 2017 can go through the Official Link. To collect all upcoming details regarding OPSC AAO Recruitment 2017–2018 you can bookmark this web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl +d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Lecturer Recruitment||OPSC Recruitment|
|OPSC Admit Card||OPSC Answer Key|
|OPSC Result||OPSC Admit Card|
|OPSC VAS Recruitment||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|