OPSC Admit Card
Odisha Public Service Commission has released OPSC Admit Card for those candidates who are going to appear in written examination which will be held on 20.08.2017. Candidates who had applied earlier for the OPSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement no 12 of 2016-17 in order to fill the vacant positions such as Assistant public prosecutor Group-‘B’ can get their OPSC Admit Card 2017 now through this page which is well provided below.
This Page Contains:
Steps To Download OPSC Exam Admit Card
Details of OPSC Exam Pattern
Important date and Exam Schedule
Job seekers who will be participated in the upcoming recruitment exam can download their OPSC Call Letter by visiting its official web portal that is opsc.gov.in via online track with the help of the underneath available procedure. You have to bring your OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Call Letter along with you at the time of examination or else you will not be permitted to attend the exam anyhow. Now get all the essential details about the OPSC Admit Card 2018 through the below section of this page created by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OPSC Admit Card
Procedure to get OPSC 2017 Admit Card:
Interested aspirants who are going to appear in the OPSC Exam can collect their Admit card by following the steps which are indicated here below:
- First and foremost step is to visit to the official web portal of the Odisha Public Service Commission that is “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Now you have to move towards the “Download Admission Certificate & Instruction to Candidate For the Written Exam Scheduled to be held on 20.08.2017 in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Public Prosecutor [Advt.No.12 of 2016-17]” link present in the middle of the homepage.
- Then this will navigated you to the next page which contains all the notifications related to it.
- After that, press on the “Download Admission Certificate & Instruction to Candidate For the Written Exam Scheduled to be held on 20.08.2017 in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Public Prosecutor [Advt.No.12 of 2016-17]” link for getting OPSC Hall Ticket.
- Now you have to fill the required details such as Registration No and Date of Birth as shown in the below specified image:
- Thereafter, you need to hit on the “Submit” button.
- Then within 5-6 seconds you OPSC Admission Certificate will be opened on your screen.
- Now you have to check all the details mentioned in the hall ticket.
- At the end, download the OPSC Hall Ticket and also take a print out for future usage.
Get here>>> Direct link to download the OPSC call letter
Exam Pattern for Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Group B Examination 2017:
- Objective Type Questions with Multiple Choice Answers (MCQ) will be asked.
- One Paper for Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Exam.
- Total marks: 130.
- Time Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Depending on the written exam marks, candidates can be selected further to Viva-Voce Test in 1:3.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||45||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|The Evidence Act, 1872||40|
|Indian Penal Code, 1860||45|
Get Complete Details On: OPSC Syllabus
Now candidates can check the Notice relating to the Written Exam Scheduled to be held on 20.08.2017 in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Public Prosecutor [Advt. No. 12 of 2016-17] and also check the candidates list that are shortlisted for appearing in the written exam: Final Candidates List
Exam will be held on: 20.08.2017
Follow this Official Link for getting OPSC Admit Card 2017–2018 easily and you can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using cntrl+d for getting latest news.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Result|
|OPSC Answer Key||How to Reduce Negative Marking in Exam|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||PSC Question Papers|
|How to Score Good Marks in Exam||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|