OPSC Admit Card
Candidates going to appear for Odisha Civil Services Mains Exam 2018 can get their OPSC Admit Card here. The OCS (Mains) Written Exam is being conducted for the post of Lecturer which is scheduled to be held on Monday 23rd July, 2018.
Odisha Civil Service Main Exam consists of two papers, each of 1.5 hours duration. Paper 01 will begin from 10:30 AM till 12 Noon while Paper 02 is scheduled to be held from 01:30 PM to 03:00 PM. download your OPSC Admit Card 2018 in order to appear for the Mains Examination.
OPSC OCS (Mains) Admit Card
Get your OPSC Admit Card 2018 by following few simple steps given below in this page. You just need to enter your ‘Registration No.’ and ‘Date of Birth’ in order to get your OPSC OCS Admit Card. No individual will be allowed to enter the examination hall without their Intimation Letter.
Go through this complete page which is well organized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com in order to download your OPSC Admit Card 2018. Get your Odisha Civil Service Admit Card 2018 and attend the Mains Examination on 23/07/2018.
OPSC Admit Card
Procedure to Download OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Concerned aspirants need to follow the simple instructions provided below in order to get your Odisha Civil Service Exam Admit Card:
- First of all, you need to hit the official link of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Now move your cursor towards Menu Column present on right side of the homepage.
- Hit “Notification” tab from the list.
- The new page will display a list of latest notifications in relation to OPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Press the suitable link to Download Intimation Letter for Written Test to be held for the post of Lecturer in Government Ayurveda Medical College [Advt. No. 09 of 2017-18].
- Here you need to enter your “Registration No” and “Date of Birth” and hit the ‘Submit’ button to download OPSC Admit Card.
- At last, OPSC OCS (Mains) Admit Card 2018 will be displayed on your screen.
- Check the important details mentioned in the OPSC Call Letter like Exam Date, Venue Details, etc.
- Take a print out of your Odisha Civil Services Examination Admit Card 2018 and carry it along at the time of Mains Examination.
Know Here: How To Download Admit Card
Odisha Civil Service Main Exam
In context to OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018, Odisha Public Service Commission has decided to conduct Odisha OCS (Mains) Examination at Cuttack. The examination is being conducted for recruitment to the post of Lecturer in Government Ayurveda Medical College under Health & Family Welfare Department.
Download Here With Exam Pattern: OPSC Syllabus
OPSC Main Exam Schedule 2018
Odisha Civil Service Main Exam for Lecturer’s Post is scheduled to be held on Monday 23rd July, 2018. The written examination includes 02 papers of 1.5 hours duration and will be conducted into two sessions. Timing of the First Session (Paper-I) is from 10:30 AM to 12 Noon and that of Second Session (Paper-II) is 01:30 PM to 03:00 PM. Get your OPSC Mains Admit Card in order to appear for Mains Exam.
Dates to Remember
- Date of OPSC Civil Service Main Exam: 23/07/2018
- Timings of Paper-I: 10:30 AM to 12 Noon
- Timings of Paper-II: 01:30 PM to 03:00 PM
Get List Of: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Concerned aspirants are advised to visit the official link of Odisha Public Service Commission provided above for additional details about OPSC Admit Card 2018. Furthermore, follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to get daily job alerts on your timeline.
OPSC Admit Card
Odisha Public Service Commission has released OPSC Admit Card to attend the Viva-Voce session. Candidates attending Viva-Voce session to be held on 6th July, 2018 for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) can log on to the official website (@opsc.gov.in) to get their OPSC Admit Card 2018.
Selected candidates will be appointed to the post of Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry stream) under Science and Commerce stream in Group- B for State Service in Higher Secondary Schools under ST & SC Development Department.
OPSC PGT Viva-Voce Admit Card 2018
Candidates qualifying the written examination held on 14th January, 2018 are now invited to attend Viva-Voce test on the scheduled date and time. Before Viva-voce test, aspirants need to attend the document verification process held on 05th July, 2018 at the OPSC Office.
Check this page which is well organized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for proper instructions to download your OPSC Admit Card 2018. Check here the schedule for document verification and viva-voce.
OPSC Admit Card
Instructions to Download OPSC Viva-Voce Admit Card 2018:
Candidates attending the Interview session for the recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry Stream) need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to download OPSCCall Letter 2018:
- First of all, hit the official link of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in to get the OPSC Admit Card.
- Now on the homepage, move your cursor towards “What’s New” section.
- Select “Download Intimation Letter and etc. for the Viva Voce Test to be held in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Post Graduate Teacher in Chemistry [Advt. No. 06 of 2017-18]” link from the list.
- The new page displays a ‘Notification’ column under which a list of latest OPSC Recruitment notifications is available.
- Press ‘More’ option for “Download Intimation Letter and etc. for the Viva Voce Test to be held in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Post Graduate Teacher in Chemistry [Advt. No. 06 of 2017-18]” link.
- On this new page, enter your ‘Registration No’ and ‘Date of Birth’ in order to download your OPSC Viva-Voce Intimation Letter.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, OPSC Admit Card to appear for Viva-Voce for Post Graduate Teacher is displayed on your screen.
- Check the important details mentioned in OPSC Admit Card and take a print out of it in order to attend the Interview session.
Document Verification Process:
Candidates attending the viva-voce session for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry Stream) to be held on 6th July, 2018 are notified to first complete the document verification process.
Verification of original documents/certificates is scheduled to be held on 5th July, 2018 at the office of Odisha Public Service Commission. Aspirants need to attend the verification process with all original documents/certificates and duly filled Attestation Form (to be downloaded from official website).
List of documents required at the time of Verification:
- Attestation Form duly filled in
- HSC or equivalent certificate as Age proof
- Intermediate Examination certificate
- SC. Degree (Chemistry Stream) certificate
- Master’s Degree certificate
- Ed. or equivalent Degree recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Mark-sheets in support of all the aforesaid examinations
- Aadhaar Card in original and self attested photocopy
- Caste Certificate in support of claim as SC/ST candidate
- Odia Pass certificate from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
- Contractual In-service Experience certificate
- Discharge Certificate of Ex-servicemen
- A latest Court Affidavit regarding not holding any civil post after retirement from Military service
- Disability Certificate (permanent) in case of PWD candidate
- Any other documents as per the Advertisement
Venue for Document Verification:
Office of Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Date of Document Verification: 05/07/2018
- Forenoon session: 10:00 AM
- Afternoon session: 03:00 PM
Date for Viva-Voce: 06/07/2018
Timings for Viva-Voce:
- Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
- Time of Interview: 11:00 AM
- Reporting Time: 02:00 PM
- Time of Interview: 03:00 PM
Concerned candidates are advised to hit the official link of Odisha Public Service Commission provided above to grab more details regarding OPSC Admit Card 2018. Also, stay in touch with our web portal to get further updates of OPSC Recruitment.
OPSC Admit Card
Going to appear in Odisha Civil Services Main Examination-2017(Advt. No. 11 of 2017-18)? If yes, then download now your OPSC Admit Card for OCS (Mains) Exam through this single page.
Odisha Public Service Commission has scheduled to conduct Odisha Civil Service (Main) Examination from 25.06.2018 to 18.07.2018 at various exam centers. Qualified contenders OCS Prelims Exam can get their online www.opsc.gov.in Admit Card from here.
OPSC Admit Card Has Been Released, Download Now:
The Odisha PSC Admit Card for all the stages of OPSC Civil Services Recruitment will only be released in online mode. Therefore, applicants should know how to download their OPSC Online Admit Card for the exam.
Follow below mentioned steps mentioned to download the Odisha Public Service Commission admit card without any difficulty. To collect more information about OPSC Admit Card 2018, you need to check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How To Download OPSC 2018 Admit Card?
- Contenders have to visit official website of Odisha Public Service Commission which is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Go through the “What’s New” section and select following link to download OPSC Mains Admit Card.
“Download Admission Certificate & Instruction to Candidates for the Odisha Civil Services Main Examination-2017(Advt. No. 11 of 2017-18)”
- From next opened page, again hit the same link and fill all asked details such as “Registration No and Date of Birth”.
- After filling entire details, hit the “Submit” button and your OPSC OCS (Mains) Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Check entire details in OPSC Civil Services Admit Card and save it on your desktop.
- Download it and get printout of OPSC Exam Admit Card, keep it safe for examination purpose.
OPSC OCS Mains Exam Pattern:
Applicants are advised to start preparation through updated OPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern as provided here. Take a look…
|Paper I||Odia Language||03 Hours||300||1400|
|Paper III||English Essay||200|
|Paper IV||General Studies I||300|
|Paper V||General Studies 2||300|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject I||300||1200|
|Paper VIII||Optional Subject II||300|
What Will be the Further Process Of OPSC CS Recruitment?
After organizing Mains Examination for OPSC Civil Services, Odisha Public Service Commission will organize personality test for shortlisted contenders. So, try to perform well in OPSC CS Mains Exam.
Final selection of job appliers will be done through their performance in personal interview session. While going to appear in it, applicants must bring all original documents along with one Xerox of all credentials.
OPSC OCS (Mains) Exam Date: 25-06-2018 to 18-07-2018
Open its official link to get more information about OPSC Admit Card 2018. Keep continue on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get instant updates about OPSC Result, Latest Notification and many more details. Thank you.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Result|
|OPSC Answer Key||OPSC Lecturer Recruitment|
|OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment||PSC Question Papers|
|Public Service Commission Exam Books||OPSC Syllabus|