OPSC Admit Card
Get Now OPSC Admit Card …..!! Odisha Public Service Commission is all ready to conduct Odisha Civil Service Main Examination, 2016 from 21/03/2017 to 18/04/2017. So candidates who have applied against advertisement no 01 of2016-2017 can check their call letter. Through online mode by following all the necessary steps candidates can download OPSC Admit Card 2017 effortlessly.
This Page Includes:
What are the Steps To Download OPSC Hall Ticket
Further Selection procedure Details
Details of OPSC Exam Pattern and Timings
Important date and Exam Schedule
Odisha Public Service Commission has planned to conduct this main examination for filling up various vacant OPSC Jobs in different departments. Participants who qualify Civil Services Mains examination they will be eligible for further selection process that is Personality Test. Moreover aspirants can attain all the completed details regarding Odisha Public Service Commission Exam by scrolling the entire page as shaped by our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Essential Steps to download Orissa Public Service Commission Admit Card:
Candidates who have short listed in prelims exam and going to appear in main exam of civil services they must go behind all the steps as given below.
- First of all keen aspirants must move to the official site of Odisha Public Service Commission, which is www.opsc.gov.in
- Then move to the “What’s New” section on the home page and hit on “Civil Services (Mains Exam) Admit Card” link.
- Now go through all the instructions as mentioned in the file.
- After this candidates must fill User ID and password and after filling candidates must press “Submit” button.
- Then your OPSC Call Letter will be occurred on your computer screen within a minute.
- Now contenders must go through the details of date and venue as mentioned in the hall ticket.
- After this candidates can save it your desktop or take a print out of it as it is very mandatory to carry in the examination hall.
Check Here: How to Download Admit Card
OPSC Admit Card
Further Selection Procedure:
Aspirants who have successfully qualified preliminary examination conducted on 27-11-2016 can now attend the OPSC mains Examination. After this candidates who cleared this Odisha Public Service Commission Mains Exam can further eligible to attend the Personality test.
Get OPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern:
|Written Test (Mains)||Paper I||Odia Language||300||1400||3 Hours|
|Paper III||English Essay||200|
|Paper IV||General Studies I||300|
|Paper V||General Studies 2||300|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject I||300||1200|
|Paper VIII||Optional Subject II||300|
|Personality Test||250 Marks|
Get Complete Details On: OPSC Syllabus
Shifts of OPSC Civil Services Main Exam:
- Morning Shift: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Evening Shift: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Important Date To Keep In Mind:
OPSC Exam Date: 21/03/2017 to 18/04/2017
Check Official Link: OPSC Admit Card
Civil Service Main Examination Schedule:
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
Candidates who are going to appear in OPSC Civil service Exam they can download their OPSC Admit Card 2017 by hitting on direct Official Link. Also candidates can bookmark this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and grasp all the updated news.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Result|
|Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|