OPSC Admit Card
Candidates can get their OPSC Admit Card of Written Examination to be held on 25th November, 2018 for Class II posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon here in this page. On the release, direct link to download OPSC VAS Hall Ticket will be updated here immediately.
The Examination is being organized by Odisha Public Service Commission to appoint eligible contenders for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post in Class – II (Group – B) of Odisha veterinary Services under F. & ARD. Department. OPSC VAS Exam 2018 will be held at Cuttack.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018
There are 02 objective type papers in the Written Examination. First paper will include questions from Veterinary Science whereas the Second Paper will contain question related to Animal Science. Time duration of 02 hours and 30 minutes will be allotted in order to complete each paper.
Check out this complete page which is made by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to grab more details about OPSC Admit Card 2018. Aspirants appearing in the Examination can get Odisha PSC VAS Admit Card through the guidelines given below.
OPSC Admit Card
Instructions to download OPSC VAS Admit Card 2018:
Follow the few simple steps as explained below in order to get the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket:
- Firstly, hit the official link of Odisha Public Service Commission which is www.opsc.gov.in
- Now move your cursor towards “What’s New” section which is available in middle of the homepage.
- This section included all the recent announcements /Notifications released by the Commission.
- Here, you need to look for the suitable link given for the concerned OPSC Admit Card.
- On pressing the suitable link, the downloading page of OPSC Hall Ticket will be opened on your screen.
- Enter the enquired info such as your Registration Number and Birthdate in the space provided to download Odisha PSC Admit Card 2018.
- Ensuring the detailed entered are correct, hit the ‘Submit’ button to get OPSC Exam Admit Card.
- Finally, OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018 will be displayed in front of you.
- Check the important details as indicated by OPSC VAS Exam Admit Card / OPSC VAS Hall Ticket.
- At last, take a print out of your OPSC Admit Card /OPSC VAS Class-II Admit Card 2018 in order to appear in the Examination as per the schedule.
Odisha PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card:
The commission has decided to conduct Written Examination for direct recruitment to Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in in Class – II (Group – B) of Odisha veterinary Services on 25-11-2018. In this concern, Odisha Public Service Commission is expected to release OPSC Admit Card very soon. You can download the OPSC Admit Card with the help of proper instructions stated above.
OPSC VAS Exam Pattern 2018:
Written Examination for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon includes two papers; Paper-I will be of Veterinary Science and Paper-II will be of Animal Science. Both the papers consist of 200 questions and carry 400 marks. Time duration to complete each paper is 02 hours and 30 minutes. OPSC Exam Pattern in tabular form is given below.
|Paper||Type of Exam||Subjects||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper-I||Objective Type Test||Veterinary Science||200||400||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Paper-II||Animal Science||200||400||2 hours 30 minutes|
OPSC VAS Exam Date:
|Date & Day||First Session|
(10:30 AM to 01:00 PM)
(02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)
|Paper – I: Veterinary Science||Paper – II: Animal Science|
Download Here With Exam Pattern: OPSC Syllabus
If you have any queries regarding OPSC Admit Card 2018 and the corresponding Examination, refer to the official link of Commission which is available above. Furthermore, downloading link of Odisha Public Service Commission VAS Admit Card will be updated on this page soon.
OPSC Admit Card
In Reference to Advertisement No: 13 of 2017-18, written exam was organized on 22-06-2018 and 23-06-2018 to shortlist candidates for DV/VV Test. Now, OPSC Admit Card for DV/ VV for Lecturer positions has been released by Odisha Public Service Commission.
From various candidates total 157 candidates in respect of 09 disciplines are selected for Document verification / Viva Voce test. So, selected candidates need to appear in DV/VV Test held on 15-09-2018 to 26-09-2018 (15 Sep 2018 to 26 Sep 2018) along with OPSC Admission Ticket.
Download OPSC Lecturer Admit Card From here!!!
Contenders are hereby informed that OPSC Admit Card is compulsory for all at the time of Document verification / Viva Voce test. So, candidates must carry their OPSC Lecturer Admission Ticket along with essential documents for verification.
To collect rest of details regarding Odisha Public Service Commission Admit Card you need to scroll down the page prepared by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OPSC Admit Card
Guidelines to download OPSC Exam Admit Card:
- You need to visit official site of Odisha Public Service Commission, that is www.opsc.gov.in to get OPSC Lecturer Admission Ticket
- Follow “What’s New” section visible at middle side of home page to download OPSC Admit Card 2018.
- Thirdly you need to press on suitable link to download OPSC DV/VV Test Admission Ticket as “Download Admission Certificate For the Viva Voce Test to be held w.e.f. 15.09.2018 for Recruitment to the Post of Lecturer in 9 Disciplines in OTET Cadre[Advt. No. 13 of 2017-18]” link
- With few seconds a new page will be displayed you need to follow “Programme of Viva Voce Test in connection with for Recruitment to the Post of Lecturer in 9 Disciplines in OTET Cadre[Advt. No. 13 of 2017-18]” link and press on “Attachment” link to download OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018
- Now read complete carefully from OPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket carefully and go back to previous page.
- Afterwards, follow “Download Admission Certificate For the Viva Voce Test to be held w.e.f. 15.09.2018 for Recruitment to the Post of Lecturer in 9 Disciplines in OTET Cadre[Advt. No. 13 of 2017-18]” and press on “Download” link to download OPSC Lecturer Exam Admit Card 2018
- Then a new page will be opened on your system screen having instructions regarding OPSC DV Test Admit Card.
- Enter required details user registration No. and date of birth to get OPSC Test Admit Card.
- Now, your OPSC Admit Card will be appeared on your system display in PDF format.
- Download OPSC Lecturer Call Letter on your desktop screen.
- Retain a print out of OPSC Admit Card 2018 for examination purpose
Information on OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018:
- Applicant Roll Number
- Category (ST/SC/BC& Other)
- Applicant Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Father or Mother Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Examination Name
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
Essential Documents for DV/VV Test:
All the appearing aspirants must carry their OPSC Admit Card along with required documents given below at the time of DV/VV for verification.
OPSC Admit Card Dates:
- OPSC DV Admit Card/ OPSC VV Admit Card available from: Available Now
- Viva- Voce/ DV Test will be held on: 15-09-2018 to 26-09-2018
Visit the official link to download the OPSC Admit Card 2018. Dear candidates you are requested to stay tuned with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Result|
|OPSC Answer Key||OPSC Lecturer Recruitment|
|OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment||PSC Question Papers|
|Public Service Commission Exam Books||Online Test Series|