OPSC ASO Admit Card
To fill up 500 Assistant Section Officer Posts, Odisha Public Service Commission is going to conduct written exam on 23-12-2018. It is expected that OPSC ASO Admit Card will be issued in the Second Week of December 2018.
Those applicants who will take part in written exam may download the OPSC ASO Admit Card 2018-19 from this page to appear in exam. Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on their OPSC ASO Call Letter.
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 Details!!!
Odisha PSC Online Application will be started from 10-10-2018 onwards. Those applicants who are interested against OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 may submit the online application form on or before the last date that is 09-11-2018.
To know more about Odisha Public Service Commission Admit Card, you need to scroll down this page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. OPSC ASO Admit Card Download Link will be updated soon on its official website!!!
OPSC ASO Admit Card
Process to Download OPSC ASO Exam Admit Card:
Follow below provided steps to download OPSC ASO Admit Card from official website. Please have a look for OPSC ASO Admit Card!!!
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Odisha Public Service Commission, which is www.opsc.gov.in for Admit Card of OPSC ASO.
- On home page of official site go to “What’s New” section and hit the appropriate link related to Odisha PSC ASO Admit Card.
- By pressing above mentioned link OPSC ASO 2018 Admit Card page will be opened on your system display having instructions.
- Enter the required details such as User ID and password and press “Submit” button to get Odisha PSC Admit Card.
- Now OPSC Asst Section Officer Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Thereafter candidates must take a printout of their OPSC ASO Hall Ticket for participating in this exam.
- Applicants must remember that without OPSC Admit Card no candidates will be permissible to enter in the examination hall.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
OPSC ASO Exam Pattern 2018:
|Papers||Name of the Subjects||Marks||No of Questions|
|II||(A) Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability||50||50|
|(B) Mathematics (10th Standard Level)||50||50|
|IV||Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical)||50||05|
Get Here Detailed: OPSC ASO Syllabus
OPSC ASO Exam Centres:
The candidates have to choose the zone while filling the OPSC ASO Application Form. After completion of the process Commission will assign the centers to the candidates as per his/her choice. However, OPSC can alter the name of centers anytime.
|Name of Zone|
|SI. Nos.||Name of Zone|
|Name of Zone|
|01||Balasore (01)||13||Gajapati (13)||25||Mayurbhanj (25)|
|02||Berhampur (02)||14||Ganjam (14)||26||Nuapada (26)|
|03||Bhubaneswar (03)||15||Jagatsinghpur (15)||27||Nawarangpur (27)|
|04||Cuttack (04)||16||Jajpur (16)||28||Nayagarh (28)|
|05||Sambalpur (05)||17||Jharsuguda(17)||29||Puri (29)|
|06||Angul (06)||18||Kalahandi (18)||30||Rayagada (30)|
|07||Baragarh (07)||19||Kandhamal (19)||31||Rourkela (3 1 )|
|08||Bhadrak (08)||20||Kendrapara (20)||32||Subarnapur (32)|
|09||Bolangir (09)||21||Keonjhar (21)||33||Sundargarh (33)|
|10||Bolin (10)||22||Khurda (22)||–||–|
|11||Dcogarh (11)||23||Koraput (23)||–||–|
|12||Dhenkanal (12)||24||Malkangiri (24)||–||–|
Check List Of: PSC Exam Books for Preparation
OPSC ASO Exam Date: 23-12-2018
To acquire more information regarding OPSC ASO Admit Card 2018-2019, you need to hit above provided official link. Contenders may also subscribe our free mail service to get the facility of direct mail into their inbox regarding Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Section Officer Admit Card.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Syllabus|
|OPSC Answer Key||OPSC Result|
|PSC Question Papers||How to Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|Latest Current Affairs||Maths Formulas PDF|