OPSC Lecturer Recruitment
A vacancy notification has advertised by Odisha Public Service Commission titled as OPSC Lecturer Recruitment. Organization is looking for dynamic and suitable candidates for filling up the 23 vacant posts of Lecturer Class II (Group-B) in Govt Ayurveda Medical Colleges in Odisha. Interested candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria of Odisha PSC Recruitment, may apply by filling their application for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017, or on before closing date 05/12/2017.
Candidates who want to make their career in this organization may submit OPSC application form. Beside this, candidates need to send their hardcopy of the application format below mention address before last date which is 15/12/2017. To gather more additional details regarding OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 you may stay connected with this web portal that is well designed by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment
|Discipline Name||Total Vacancies|
|Smahita & Sidhanta||02|
Applying contenders for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Must Have-
- A Graduate Degree in Ayurveda from an University established by law or a Statutory Board / Faculty / Examining Body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognised made in Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970.
- A Post graduate qualification in the subject / specialty concerned included in the scheduled to Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 is also mandatory.
- Furthermore, adequate knowledge of Sanskrit is needed.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Salary Structure for OPSC Lecturer Vacancy:
Selected candidates will get impressive amount salary that is Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- as per the organization norms.
Age Limitation for OPSC Vacancy:
- Candidates, those who are applying for any of the above said post should satisfy age criteria of organization that is candidates should not be below 21 years and not more than 40 years of age.
- Relaxation will be allotted to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- Aspirants who are applying for the above mentioned posts need to pay Rs. 300/-as an Examination fees
- No Fee For Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability.
Selection Process for OPSC Jobs:
Selection of candidate will be done through written test/ career marking. 10% marking will be based on the 10th, 12th and BAMS. 70% will be based on the written test.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test:
How to Fill OPSC Online Application Form for OPSC Recruitment?
- First of all aspirants need to visit official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in
- After that you have to move to “What’s New” section available on the home page.
- There you need to choose “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturer in different disciplines of GOvt. Ayurveda Medical Colleges of the State [Advt. No. 09 of 2017-18]” link.
- You need to read the advertisement carefully and completely.
- After that hit “apply online” and application form will appear, must fill it with complete and correct details.
- Also, need to upload scanned documents, Signature and the images of the photographs if needed
- Aspirants need to hit on “submit” button for the submission of the application form
- Finally take a printout of the application form and need to attach the required documents and send it on the below mentioned address.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001
Check More: Orissa Jobs
- Last date of the submission of the online application form is: 05/12/2017
- Ending date of submitting hardcopy of the application form is: 15/12/2017
You can check Official Link for more detail regarding OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017–2018. Also, you can subscribe www.recruitmentinboxx.com and enjoy our free email service.
For any query comment us on below mentioned comment box, our team will soon try to solve your query.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest PSC Notification||OPSC Recruitment|
|OPSC Admit Card||OPSC Answer Key|
|OPSC Result||OPSC Admit Card|
|OPSC VAS Recruitment||Online Teaching Jobs in India|