There is a good chance to develop career in medical field by applying against OPSC Recruitment. Aspirants who have dream to grab medical jobs may apply for 364 Veterinary Asst Surgeon Posts. Intersecting contenders in Odisha PSC recruitment 2017 may submit their online application from by going through its official website given below. Applicants are informed that they have to submit Odisha PSC online application form before the last date that is 20-11-2017. Individual may fetch more information regarding OPSC Recruitment 2017 by going through beneath segment of this page.
After final submission of application form, applying contenders for Odisha PSC recruitment have to send hard copy of application from with relevant documents and certificates in support of age, caste and others through speed post at below given postal address. Here, on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we have well furnished all details about OPSC Recruitment 2018. So, applicants scroll down this page and can collect info about same…….
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|09/12/2017||Odisha PSC||OPSC Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon)- 2173||MBBS||29/01/2018||More Details|
|29/11/2017||Odisha PSC||OAS, OPS, OFC, OCS- 106 Posts||10th||14/12/2017||More Details|
OPSC Vacancy 2017:
Name of the posts: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
No of the Posts: 364
|Category||No of the posts|
What Is The Educational Qualification?
Applying aspirants for Odisha Public Service Commission vacancies 2017 must possess a Bachelor Degree in animal husbandry & veterinary science or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university in India.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Is There Any Age Limit for OPSC Jobs?
- Candidates applying for Odisha Public Service Commission jobs 2017 should not below than 21 years as on 1st January 2017.
- The maximum age of applying aspirants for Odisha Public Service Commission vacancy 2017 should be 32 years as 01-01-2017.
- Age relaxation will be given to different reserved category aspirants based on government rules.
Aspirants who are going to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Veterinary Asst Surgeon recruitment are required to pay an amount as examination fee of Rs.300/-. The deposition of examination will be take place through bank challan of SBI. The SC/ST and PWD category applicants are exempted to pa examination fee.
What Will Be The Pay Perks After Getting Selection For OPSC Job?
Candidates getting select for Veterinary Asst Surgeon post will get attractive amount as monthly salary of Rs.9300 – 34,800/- carrying grade pay of Rs.4,600/-. Other allowances and facilities will also be provided to aspirants based on their job profile.
What Is The Hiring Procedure Of OPSC Job 2017?
Selection of eligible and skilled contenders will be done based on written test and viva – voce performance. Aspirants who have little bit confusion or nervousness about OPSC exam pattern are advised to scroll down this page for getting exam pattern of following examination.
|Sitting||Duration||No of questions||Total marks||Type of questions|
|1st||2 and half n hour||200||400||Objective, general awareness and subject specific|
|Paper II||2nd||Two hour and half n hour||200||400||
After qualifying written examination, applicants will be called for viva – voce in which their skills and knowledge will be checked.
Get Here: OPSC Syllabus
How to Apply For OPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Interested candidates should visit its official website that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Hit on “notification” tab present at left hand side of the home page.
- A new page will be opened at your computer screen from where you should hit on “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Vet. Asst. Surgeons” link.
- Then from the next page you should tap on “attachment” tab given under “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Vet. Asst. Surgeons (Advt. No. 08 of 2017-18)” link.
- Go through entire OPSC recruitment notification for fetching complete information about above mentioned post requirement.
- After that, come back on previous page a hit on “apply online” button.
- Aspirants should fill OPSC online application form with true details in correct manner.
- Upload copies of relevant document and certificates for verification procedure.
- Upload also one recent passport size photograph on Odisha Public Service Commission online application form.
- Below after, tap on “submit” button.
- After that, contenders have to take print out copy of duly filled application form.
- Attach Xerox copies of relevant documents and certificates with Odisha Public Service Commission application form.
- Now, send it to below mentioned postal address through speed post.
- Each and every document should be mentioned by “submitted by me” and full signature.
- Application form should be put in an envelope and should be super scribed by “application for the post of veterinary assistant surgeon” and “advertisement no”.
OPSC Recruitment – Official Notification
To the special secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr, parija road, cuttack – 753001
Check Out More: Orissa Jobs
|Commencement of online application form||20-10-2017|
|Last date of submission of online application form||20-11-2017|
|Closing date of receipt of application fee at any branch of SBI||23-11-2017|
|Last date to send hard copy of application form||30-11-2017|
For rest information regarding OPSC Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through Official Link. You may follow our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on facebook or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|OPSC Lecturer Recruitment||OPSC AAO Recruitment|
|OPSC Admit Card||OPSC Result|
|OPSC Answer Key||More Government Jobs|
|Latest PSC Notification||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|