Good News!!! Checkout OPSC Result Now!!! Odisha Public Service Commission has declared OPSC Merit List for Junior Lecturer Written Exam. Those applicants who have participated in this examination which was held from 19th to 21st October 2014, they can now check their result through this page. Candidates who want to download their OPSC Result 2017 for further use they can follow some simple instructions which is well supplied on this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
Current Status Of Merit List
Direct Link To Get Merit List
Easy Steps To Download Score Card Online
Remarkable Points Of Odisha Public Service Commission
Information Of Next Step Of Selection
There are total 154 candidates who have declared as qualified in written examination for the post of Junior Lecturer in Odia in Odisha Education Service (Group-B) under higher education department. These qualified candidates now have to appear for the viva voce test. Candidates can check further more information related to OPSC Junior Lecturer Result from the beneath segment of this page which is well structured by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Procedure to download Odisha Public Service Commission Result
- First of all, candidates must have to visit the official portal of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Then go to the “What’s New” section and then hit on “Result of the Written Examination held for Recruitment to the Posts of Jr. Lecturer in ODIA [Advt. No. 06 of 2013-14]” link.
- Now hit on “Attachment” tab given under “Result of the Written Examination held for Recruitment to the Posts of Jr. Lecturer in ODIA [Advt. No. 06 of 2013-14]” option.
- A pdf file will open on your screen having the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Contenders can check their roll number in the list of qualified candidates.
- At last, save it and take a print out of same for further usage.
OPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Result: Check Here
Must Know These Interesting Facts About Odisha PSC:
Odisha Public Service Commission was formed on 1st April 1949. The main funcrtion of this commission is to conduct various competitive written examinations and viva voce for the recruitment of deserving applicants to the various posts/services of Group ‘B’ and above under the State Government. This commission also advice the state government on various recruitment rules as well as promotions of officers.
This Time, Odisha PSC has conducted the written examination from 19th to 21st October 2014 to fill up the positions of Junior Lecturer in odia. Various applicants have participated in this exam but only 154 candidates are become shortlisted for further selection process. Participants can check their OPSC Exam Result through this page by directly visiting on the above provided link.
Find Also: Latest Teaching Jobs
Further Selection Procedure:
- Those applicants who have become qualified in written exam they are now required to move forward for next selection step which is viva voice test.
- The commission will soon provide the schedule and other details of viva voice test.
- Candidates must have to appear in the test on prescribed date and time along with all the necessary documents/ testimonials.
Must Know These Tips:
Candidates can go through the above provided link to know their OPSC Result in one stroke. Candidates are advised to keep visiting on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the latest information regarding OPSC Result2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Syllabus||OPSC Admit Card|
|OPSC Recruitment||Latest PSC Notification|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|