OPSC VAS Recruitment
Recently, employment notice has transmitted titled as OPSC VAS Recruitment by Odisha Public Service Commission. Through this advertisement, organization intends to recruit self-motivated and intelligent candidates to fill 364 vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Gr-B). Job seekers who wish to grasp this golden chance; they can now apply for OPSC VAS Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
For this concern, those aspirants who are in search for the latest government jobs in Odisha, they are required to submit their filled application forms via online mode from 20-10-2017 to 20-11-2017. After that, they need to send the hard copy of that system generated form along with the other enclosures at the mentioned postal address till 30-11-2017. Here on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we have mentioned all details about OPSC VAS Recruitment 2017.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon(VAS) at Odisha Veterinary Service under Fisheries and ARD Department.OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Details which is useful for contenders who are interested to apply for the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2017, can get all information here.Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Application Form can be filled by the applicant.As there are total 364 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancies check details twice and apply before its too late.
OPSC VAS Recruitment
OPSC VAS Vacancies:
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Class-II (Gr-B): 364 Vacancies
Educational Requirement for OPSC VAS Vacancy 2017:
Those candidate who are applying for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017 they should have posses Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University in India or abroad.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Job seekers who wish to apply against OPSC VAS Jobs should be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years as on 01.07.2017.
- Age relaxation for different categories applying against Odisha PSC VAS Vacancy 2017 will be allotted as per the norms of the Government of Odisha.
Remuneration Details for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2017:
Individuals who will be appointed for the Odisha PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 will receive impressive amount of pay scale of 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month as fixed by the Odisha Public Service Commission.
Application Fee for filling OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Online Application Form 2017:
- General category candidate should have pay non-refundable fee of Rs. 300/- though Online Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- SC/ ST candidate of Odisha & Persons with Disability are exempted from payment of OPSC Application Fee.
Mode of Assortment for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017:
Selection of the candidate for OPSC 364 VAS Recruitment 2017 will be based on the below given rounds:
- Written Examination
- Viva-Voice Test
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare For Written Exam
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2017:
You Can Also Check: OPSC VAS Syllabus PDF
Procedure to apply against Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, job seekers are required to visit to the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission that is “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards “Advertisement” section present at the right side of the homepage and press “Recruitment to the Posts of Vet. Asst. Surgeons [Advt. No. 08 of 2017-18]” link from the moving lines.
- Read the whole OPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and press on the “Apply Online” Link available at the left side of the homepage.
- Fill OPSC Online Form with all the required information in prescribed format correctly.
- Make payment of application fees.
- Upload your documents and recent passport size photograph along with application form.
- Lastly, aspirants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of that particular application.
- Now attach documents and certificates along with the system generated application form.
- Enclose the system generated application form in envelope.
- Then you have super scribed the system generated application form along with the “Name of the Position__________”.
- At last, send system generated form at the postal address which is presented below.
Certificate & Document To Be Attach Along with OPSC Online Application Form:
- S.C or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the Concerned Board.
- Intermediate / + 2 Examination Certificate issued by recognized University.
- Registration Certificate under the Odisha Veterinary Practitioners Act, 1970.
- Two recent passport size photographs which have been uploaded with Online Application Form.
- OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of examination fee.
- Certificate Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Required Odisha Pass Certificate from competent authority.
- Discharge Certificates issued by Commanding Officer of Unit last served.
- Identity Card of Sports Persons issued by Director of Sports, Odisha.
The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19 Dr. P. K Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001
Get Here: Latest Govt Jobs In Orissa
Important Dates for Odisha PSC Jobs:
|Starting date for Filling up OPSC Online Application Form||20.10.2017|
|Last date for Submission of Odisha PSC Online Form||20.11.2017|
|Closing date for Sending hard copy of PSC Odisha Application Form||30.11.2017|
You may get more information regarding OPSC VAS Recruitment 2017–2018 from Official Link. If, you have any query related to this post then you may ask from www.recruitmentinboxx.com simply by commenting in given below comment box. We will surely solve it soon.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Admit Card||OPSC Result|
|OPSC Answer Key||OPSC Syllabus|
|OPSC Recruitment||Latest PSC Notification|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|