Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment
Latest vacancy notification has been disseminated concerning Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment. Organization invites applications from capable personals for filling up 50 vacant positions of Group-C Workman. Check out eligibility criteria before applying for OCFC Jobs. If you meet eligibility criteria, then you may submit OCFC Online application form through online mode. Follow steps listed below so as to apply for Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
|Ordnance Factory Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Hiring Process||Fee to Pay for Ordnance Factory Jobs|
|Pay Scale for OCFC Vacancies||Applying process|
|Important Date||Official Note|
Contenders who have qualified Matriculation along with National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) are eligible to apply for Group C Positions. You are required to submit online application form before 19-06-2017. All details of hiring process for Ordnance Factory Chandigarh Vacancies is well listed on below of this page. Grab all information about Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment 2017–2018 by scrolling down this page well maintained by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Ordnance Factory Vacancies:
|Job Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Post Name||Qualification Details|
|Electrician as Examiner (Engg)||
You must have possessed Matriculation + NAC/NTC in the Electrician, Wireman, Cable Jointer, Winder (Armature), Mechanic (HT, LT Equipments and Cable Jointing), Electrical Mechanic, Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation), Mechanic (Repair and Maintenance of instruments used in Electrical Engineering)trades.
|Semi Skilled Workman||
Must pass in matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
|Labour||Matriculation from a well known board
Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate) OR Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate)
Get Here Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Here is age limitation criteria for Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment. Age of applying aspirant should be between 18 – 32 years as mentioned in Ordnance Factory Notification. To know about age relaxation, have a sight at Ordnance Cable Factory Recruitment Notification.
Selected individuals for Ordnance Factory Recruitment will get handsome amount of Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000.
Hiring Process for Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Jobs:
Hiring authority will organize written test and trade test (practical) so as to choose potential aspirants for Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment.
Written Test Exam Pattern:
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each||
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Get Here: Ordnance Factory Syllabus
Application fees needed to be paid:
- You are required to pay amount of Rs.50/- as application fees for getting registration for jobs in ordnance factory. On paying application fees, you will be moved to payment gateway to remit fee amount.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories are not needed to pay application fees.
- Aspirants can use their credit card, debit card or net banking for paying fees amount. Generate SBI challan to remit payment by cash in nearest branch of State Bank of India.
- You have to acquire a print out of system generated challan slip during PART-II of the registration and after that deposit it at an SBI branch counter prior last date.
Steps to apply for Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment:
Applying contenders for Ordnance Factory Recruitment have to follow these simple steps.
- Have a sight at official web portal of Ordnance Factory Board that is ofbindia.gov.in
- Home page will appear in front of you. At right side beneath NEWS UPDATE section, hit on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Press here” link displayed there.
- Wait for few minutes, entire advertisement will open up on your system.
- After that, go through details given in PDF format.
- Check out all details like educational qualifications, hiring process, pay scale etc.
- Now, select appropriate link to fill Ordnance Factory Online Application Form.
- At new page, fill all details in Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Online Application Form as required.
- Subsequent to it, you have to upload digital images and relevant documents/ testimonials if needed.
- Press on “Submit” button for ultimate submission of Ordnance Factory Application Form.
- At last step, you have to obtain hard copy of filled application form for further need.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Documents compulsory To Fill Application Form:
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format.
- Valid Photo ID Card with ID Number- “Aadhaar” Card number.
- Certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as needed.
Documents compulsory at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped aspirants.
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
Find Out Latest: Chandigarh Jobs
Final Date to Submit Online Application Form: 19-06-2017
Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment PDF: Download Here
Above information about Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment 2017–2018 is going to be beneficial for you. To know more about Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment, have a sight at its Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|