Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment
Ordnance Factory has broadcasted employment advertisement as Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment for recruiting 219 posts of Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees Group ‘C’ in different trades. Those who find themselves capable may apply for Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Semi Skilled Vacancy. For this, you are required to download online application form from ofajadmin.com and submit it before 19/06/2017. Go through entire details about Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017 from this page.
This Page Highlights:
|Educational Qualifications||Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Jobs Details|
|Hiring Process for Ordnance Factory Jobs||Age Limitation|
|Salary details||Applying Procedure|
|Essential Dates||Official Link|
It operates under the Department of Defence Production of Ministry of Government of India. Research, Development, Testing, Marketing and logistics are among its key operational areas. Selection Committee will check out knowledge as well as skills of applicants based on performance in Written Exam/Skill Test. Collect more details about Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017–2018 from this page well furnished by members of recruitmentinboxx.com
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Vacancy Details:
|Trade Name||Vacant Positions|
|Fitter Auto Electric||01|
Machinist as Examiner (Engg) Trade:
You must be passed in Matriculation along with NAC/NTC in the Machinist trade only. Aspirants applying for more than one trade [for e.g. Machinist and Examiner (Engg) both] should exercise their preference of trade while applying.
Semi Skilled Workman:
Applying personal Ordnance Factory Vacancy should have completed Matriculation with National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
Applicants should have possessed Matriculation from a well known board or institute.
Contenders applying for Ordnance Factory Job must have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC.
Check Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Your age should be between 18-32 years as listed in Ordnance Factory Notification. Those who belong to OBC and SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 3 and 5 years as per norms of Government.
For General Category:
You are required to pay Rs.50/- for it. To make payment of application fees, you can use credit card, debit card or net banking. Generate SBI challan and pay by cash in any branch of State Bank of India. After that, you have to obtain a print out of challan slip for PART-II of the registration and deposit in nearest branch of SBI on time.
For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories:
Those who come under above categories are exempted for making payment of application fees.
Hiring Process for Ordnance Factory Vacancies:
Selection Committee will judge out your knowledge as well as skills based on following these phases. Perform well in these rounds to get selected under Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment.
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
- This exam is of 100 marks and it includes objective type questions.
- In addition to this, there is a negative marking in this exam.
Ordnance Factory Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)||10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Trade Test (Practical):
This test is of qualifying nature. It is compulsory to be present in trade test. Your documents will be confirmed with original ones here.
Get Here: Ordnance Factory Syllabus
Ordnance Factory Group C Salary:
Those who get hired under Ordnance Factory Recruitment will get sum of Rs.5200-20200 as pay scale along with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000. In addition to this, you will also get other allowances too.
Steps to fill Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Online Form:
Go through these steps to apply for Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment.
- At first and foremost step, log on to official portal of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- Home page will appear in front of you. Shift your cursor to right side under NEWS UPDATE section, and press on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Click here” link.
- Read out entire Notification.
- Check out eligibility criteria.
- In case, you fulfill eligibility criteria, then fill Ordnance Factory Application Form.
- Fetch all details as per requirements.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature.
- Recheck Ordnance Factory Online Application Form.
- Hit on Submit button for submission of Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Online Application Form.
- Acquire a hard copy of it for future purpose.
Documents obligatory for filling application form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height and approx physical size 3.5 X4.5 cm.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Requisite certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as needed
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter photo identity card, Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card , Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central / State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards.
Documents compulsory at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped aspirants.
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
Last Date to apply: 19-06-2017
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment Advertisement: Read here
Follow its Official Link to know more about Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017–2018. For more information about Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment, bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment
A career advertisement concerning Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment has been issued to fill up 5186 vacancies of Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled Grade) posts. Job hunters who are looking for career openings in government sector they can apply for Govt Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Jobs through filling and submitting applications via online mode through visiting official site ofajadmin.com. Candidates must check the complete information about Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017 through this page in order to apply for their suitable job post by online mode.
This Page Includes:
|Ordnance Factory Vacancy||Eligibility Details|
|Salary Structure||Mode of Enrollment|
|How to Apply||Important Dates|
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur, Maharashtra has opened the gateways by offering employment to goal oriented candidates who wish to grab opening in Ordnance Factory IOF Ambajhari Recruitment. Interested candidates can fill online application form with correct details sand submit it latest by 25-06-2017. Before applying, candidates are advised to check complete information about Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017 over here which is well structured on this page provided by team www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Vacancy Details:
- Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled Grade)
- Total no. of vacancies – 5186
Aspirants who keen to apply for job they must have done Class 10th from a recognized school or board+ NAC / NTC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade passed individuals.
For More Job Options- Visit Links: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
- Age of the applying candidates should be between 18-32 years as on date of application submission.
- Relaxation in age may be applicable for deserving candidates as per the norms of organization, as follows;
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|For SC / ST Candidates||05 years|
|For OBC Candidates||03 years|
|PWD Candidates||10 years|
Those applicants who will be recruited as Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled) Posts they will be paid by an impressive and negotiable amount of salary Rs. 18000/- Per Month + Allowances per month by the organization along with additional allowances and benefits.
Assortment of capable and passionate candidates will be based on Written Examination, Skill test & Interview. Final decision of selection will be taken by selection committee on the basis of candidate’s individual performance in Test followed by personal Interview.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
Process to fill IOF Ordnance Factory Ambajhari online application:
Those candidates who meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria of IOF job opening they can apply by following the below given instructions:
- Firstly, eligible candidates are required to log on to the official web portal of association that is www.ofajadmin.com/
- Thereafter, press on “Vacancies” link given at the middle of the home page.
- Hit on an appropriate link as per post you’re applying for in reference to ofajadmin.com Vacancy.
- An online form will open on your screen and you have to fill correct information in it.
- Upload followings;
- Scan copy of signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Color passport size photo (15kb – 40kb)
- Scanned copy of left thumb impression (10kb – 20kb) – all in JPG/JPEG format.
- And then finally hit on “Send” button.
- At last, candidates must take a hard copy of duly filled form for future reference.
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment: Hit Here to Apply Directly
|Starting Date for Apply Online||25/05/2017|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||25/06/2017|
Candidates who are willing to know more information in concern to Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017, they can read the Official Link presented in the above section. Candidates can bookmark this page by using ctrl+d keys to get latest updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Defence Current Affairs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|