Ordnance Factory Kanpur Admit Card
Access all details concerning Ordnance Factory Kanpur Admit Card from here. Aspirants who have applied for Ordnance Factory Exam can download Ordnance Factory Call Letter by following simple steps listed underneath. It will conduct Semi Skilled Group C Exam for hiring potential and talented individuals for IOF Jobs. By entering correct Registration number and date of birth, you will get Ordnance Factory Kanpur Admit Card 2017 directly.
This page highlights:
|OFB Exam Pattern||Steps to get Exam Hall Ticket|
|Information Printed On Admit Card||Direct link to get OFB Hall Ticket|
|OFB Skilled/ Group C Exam Medium||Documents To Be Carried While Going For Exam|
|Official Link||Exam Centers|
All you need is to follow simple instructions and get Ordnance Factory Hall Ticket. Press on link listed below and get Group C Admit Card. Fetch all information regarding Ordnance Factory Kanpur Admit Card 2017 such as easy steps to get call letter, information printed on Ordnance Factory Call Letter, Exam Centers etc by scrolling down this page, well prepared by dedicated team members of recruitmentinboxx.com
Steps to download Ordnance Factory Admit Card:
- Wiling aspirants are required to visit official website of the organization that is ofbindia.gov.in
- Under ‘NEWS UPDATE’ section at right side of home page, you are required to choose link concerning OFB Call Letter of Group C Exam.
- You will be moved to another page.
- Enter details as user Id and password as required.
- Sign it, within few seconds, Ordnance Factory Exam Admit Card will be opened on your system.
- Download it and acquire a hard copy of it to be carried when going for exam.
Read This: How to Download Admit Card
Ordnance Factory Admit Card
It is a premier government institution consisting 41 Ordnance Factories under the support of its corporate headquarters Board, Kolkata. It is going to organize Semi Skilled & Group C Recruitment Exam in order to check out knowledge as well as skills of applicants. Aspirants performing well in Exam will be placed at reputed Positions. Now, follow above steps and download Ordnance Factory Kanpur Call Letter.
Ordnance Factory Group C Exam Centre:
As mentioned in Ordnance Factory Notification, centre will be allotted with respect to location applied by the candidate in one of the centers listed below.
- Bhubaneswar, Chennai
- Coimbatore, Delhi
- Hyderabad, Jabalpur
- Kolkata, Kanpur, Mumbai
- Nagpur, Pune and Trichy
- Additional centres like Bhopal, Lucknow and Dehradun may be included.
Read Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
Medium of Examination:
Examination will be held in Hindi, English and any one regional language of the State such as Bengali/ Marathi/ Oriya/ Tamil/ Telugu.
Ordnance Factory Group C Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Subject No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed||Total Duration/Timing for candidates utilizing the facilities of a scribe|
|Part A (Objective Type)||1.General Science|
|10 Marks||2 hrs||2 Hours 40 minute|
|2. Quantitative Aptitude|
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
Get here Exam Pattern + Syllabus: Ordnance Factory Syllabus
Trade Test (Practical):
- It is of qualifying in nature which does not carry any marks. It is obligatory to appear in trade test.
- Documents of applicants called for the trade test (Practical) will be verified with the original documents during Trade Test.
- At last, final merit list will be prepared consisting names of qualifying applicants.
Ensure Information Printed On Admit Card:
All these information as listed below is printed on Admit Card. Have a glance on it.
- Name and Roll No.
- Clear photo for Identification purpose
- Clear and legible signature
- Clear Left Thumb Impression
- Complete address of the Centre/Venue
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Documents obligatory when going For Exam:
- Passport, Voter photo identity card
- Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card
- Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central/State Government
Documents obligatory at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government.
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped aspirants.
To know more about Ordnance Factory Kanpur Admit Card 2017, go through its Official Link. For any sort of query, write in comment box listed below. Stay tuned with our web portal for receiving more updates about Ordnance Factory Kanpur Admit Card.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|