Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Nalanda has unfolded latest vacancy advertisement entitled as Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment. Organization has planned to invite applications from result oriented aspirants. There are 62 OFPN (Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda) Group C Vacancies in Bihar State. Individuals can easily fill online application form by approaching its official portal latest by 19-06-2017. Keen Job Seekers may grab all essential information concerning Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page.
This Page Highlights:
|Educational Qualifications||Semi-Skilled Group-C Job details|
|Hiring Process for Ordnance Factory Jobs||Age Limitations for Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment|
|Salary details||Applying Procedure|
|Essential Dates||Official Link|
Willing personals who want to a part of this reputed organization, they must apply for Ordnance Factory Vacancy. Recruitment Panel will conduct Written Exam and Trade Test to inspect knowledge as well as analytical skills of applicants. Get all essential details regarding Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through entire page which is well furnished by our team members of recruitmentinboxx.com
Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Nalanda Vacancies:
|Trade||Number of Vacancies|
|OMHE (Operator Material Handling Equipment)||9|
For Semi Skilled Workman:
Those who wish to apply for Ordnance Factory Vacancy should have passed in Matriculation having National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
You must possessed Matriculation from a well known board or institute with good academic records.
Applying contender for Ordnance Factory Job should have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC as mentioned in Ordnance Factory Notification.
Get Here: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Those who want to apply for Group-C Positions should have minimum 18 years of age while maximum age is 32 years. Contenders belonging to OBC and SC/ST category will receive age relaxation of 3 and 5 years.
Application Fees required to be paid:
For General Category:
Applicants have to pay amount of Rs.50/- as application fees. Personals may use their credit card, debit card or net banking to make payment. You are required to generate SBI challan and pay by cash in any branch of State Bank of India. At last, acquire a hard copy of system generated challan slip for PART-II of the registration and get it deposited in branch of SBI.
For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories:
All these category applicants are liberated which means they do not have to pay such amount of fees.
Mode of selection for Ordnance Factory Group C Recruitment:
Hiring Authority has decided process so as to hire potential aspirants for Ordnance Factory Vacancies. It is as follows:
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
It is of 100 marks and it includes objective type questions. As per Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment Notification, there is no provision of negative marking under it.
Ordnance Factory Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each||
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Get Here Complete: Ordnance Factory Syllabus
Trade Test (Practical):
It does not carry any marks due to qualifying nature. It is mandatory to be present in trade test. Your documents will be confirmed with original ones after this exam.
Ordnance Factory Group C Salary:
Individuals hired for reputed positions will receive sum of Rs.5200-20200 as pay scale along with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000. Based on your working, you will receive other benefits and allowances from time to time.
Procedure to fill Ordnance Factory Online Application Form:
- At first and foremost step, log on to official portal of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- At home page, shift your cursor to right side under NEWS UPDATE section, and press on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Click here” link.
- Within few seconds, Job Notification will appear on your digital screen.
- Read entire advertisement concerning all details for eligibility, applying process etc.
- In case, you fulfill eligibility criteria, then fill Application Form.
- Enter all information in application form as per needs and requirements.
- Subsequent to it, you may upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and other as required.
- Once again, you may check all details filled by you are correct.
- Press on Submit button for getting registered for it.
- Finally, you have to attain a print out of it for further purpose.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Documents mandatory for filling application form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height and approx physical size 3.5 X4.5 cm.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as needed
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter photo identity card, Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card , Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central / State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards.
- Requisite certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height.
Documents mandatory at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped aspirants.
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government
Ending Date to apply: 19-06-2017
By going through above information about Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2017–2018, you can fill application form with ease and convenience. Follow its Official Link to know more about Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|