Orissa Judicial Service Exam Notification
Ready To Get Employed for Civil Judge Post!! Read Out Orissa Judicial Service Exam Notification 2017 related information given on this page. OPSC is going to conduct an Orissa Judicial Service examination to recruit the skilled and experienced candidate for Civil Judges. Aspirants who full filled the eligibility conditions can apply for this notification and obtain the syllabus by going through this page.
Career oriented contenders who wish to uplift their career in Government sector can submit their online application for registration and complete the final submission process by making payment till last date. You can collect all the necessary information about syllabus, dates of examination, places and other essential details regarding Orissa Judicial Service Exam by scrolling the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well structured by the team members.
Orissa Judicial Service Exam Notification
Name of the Posts:
- Contenders must be an Indian Citizen.
- Having Good character and a sound health.
- Aspirants must be able to speak or write in Odia flawlessly.
Vital Education Qualification Required:
Candidates who are willing to apply for Orissa Judicial Service examination must have possessed Degree in Law from recognized University/college.
Get Here: Latest Law Jobs
Age Criteria as on 1st August:
Age limit of applicants must be:
- Minimum age: 23 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
Age relaxation will be granted to reserved category i.e. SC/ST/S.E.B.C/O.H as per government norms and guidelines.
Application Fee Charges:
- Application fee of Rs. 300/- can be paid in the shape of Challan form to any branch of State Bank of India.
- Challan form can be downloaded from the official website after submission of online application.
- Reserved category candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee Through Bank Challan
Contenders who will be enrolled for the post of Civil Judges will be offered Rs. 27,700 to 44,770/- as a basic salary from the management authority. Apart from basic salary various usual dearness and other allowances will be given from time to time as sanctioned by the Government of Orissa.
Manner of Selection:
Appointment will be offered to those candidates who qualify the three stages of Exam that is Preliminary Written Examination, Main Written Examination and the personal Interviews.
Orissa Judicial Service Exam Pattern
|Exam Category||Duration||Total marks|
|Preliminary Written Examination||90 minutes||100 marks|
|Main Written Examination||150 minutes||150 marks|
|Interview||As per management panel||100 marks|
Must Read: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Orissa Judicial Service Examination Syllabus
Preliminary Examination (Objective types Questions):
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Evidence Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Limitation Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Contract Act
- Law of Succession (Indian Succession Act and Hindu Succession Act)
- Specific Relief Act.
Main Written Examination:
- Compulsory Papers:
|Paper-I General English||Paper-II Procedural Laws|
|(a) Translation and retranslation of ten lines each.
(b) A short Essay about 150 words.
(c) Precise writing consisting of 300 words.
(d) 1 (one) passage of about 500 words with 5 questions.
|(a) The Code of Criminal Procedure,1973
(b) The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
(c) The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
Also Read: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
(2) Optional Papers:
A candidate may choose any of the three subjects among the following:-
- Law of Crime & Law of Torts
- Personal Law
(a) Hindu Law
(b) Mohammedan Law
- Law of Property
(a) Transfer of Property Act, 1882
(b) Specific Relief Act, 1963
(c) Indian Limitation Act, 1963
- Law of Contract
(a) Indian Contract Act, 1872
(b) Sales of Goods Act, 1930
(c) Partnership Act, 1932
(d) Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- Jurisprudence and Constitution of India:
* Translation and retranslation of ten lines each”, there will be two passages, i.e. one in English to be translated into Oriya and another in Oriya to be retranslated into English.
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Questions to be asked in the interview may not ordinarily be outside the syllabus prescribed for the main written examination. In the interview, questions covering broad National and International issues and matters of common interest in the field of Arts and Science may also be asked.
How to Crack Interview? Get Best Answer Here
How to Apply for Orissa Judicial Service Exam Notification??
Participants must follow these steps to apply for Orissa Judicial Service Notification:
- In First step, applying candidates need to visit the official website of OPSC that is www.opsconline.gov.in
- Then, on the new page you hit the link of “Details of Advertisement” and you have to read all the instructions carefully with full concentration.
- If the candidates will satisfied and interested to apply then you need to hit the “Apply Online”
- Now candidates have to complete all the details as prescribed and upload the scanned photograph as mentioned in the guidelines.
- Then attached all the documents:
- S.C or equivalent certificate
- Higher secondary examination certificate
- Bachelor’s degree of law certificate
- Original challan
- Certificate of service experience
- Good character certificate
- Medical certificate or disability certificate
- Caste certificate by birth in support to claim as SC/ST/S.E.B.C.
- Age proof
- Two recent photographs ( Undersigned & unattested
- After this you can press the “Submit” button and take the print out of bank challan.
- Then after payment of bank challan the last step is to submit the application form by hitting the “Final Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Places of Examination:
- Preliminary Written Examination may be held in 5 zonal centres that is Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubneshwar, Cuttack & Sambalpur.
- Main Written Examination may be held either at 5 zones or at Bhubneshwar and Cuttack.
- Candidates are required to select the suitable zone of their choice where they would like to appear for the examination.
Find More: Orissa Jobs
Essential Tentative Dates:
|Date of Notification||July 2017|
|Closing date for Online Registration||August 2017|
|Last date of payment of Application fee||August 2017|
|Preliminary Written Examination held on||September 2017|
|Main written Examination held in the month of||November 2017|
Points to Keep-In Mind:
- Aspirants may look the Official Notification Link to attain the essential information regarding Orissa Judicial Service Exam Notification 2017.
- You can subscribe our free email service to get more Govt. / Pvt. Jobs notification directly at your email inbox.
- You can also join us with the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more updates as this page is going to be updated from time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section