Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently announced online job adverisement titled as OSSC Recruitment. This organization is going to hire most suitable and career- oriented candidate for filling up 74 posts of Supply Inspector. Contender who is eligible and searching for job in government sector may clutch this golden chance fast. Candidates who are interested for government job, they may apply for OSSC Recruitment 2017 by sending an application through online mode.
Highlights of This Page:
|Vacancy Detail||Qualification Required|
|How to apply for OSSC Recruitment|
|Salary Detail||Application fee|
|Selection process||Closing Date|
|Age Limit||Official Link|
Here applying aspirants are informed that the last date of applying for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment is 17/10/2017, so you must submit the duly filled application before this deadline date. Willing ones may get all the details about OSSC Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Inspector of Supplies
|Category||No. of Posts|
- Candidate must possess Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from recognized University/ Institute.
- Apart from this, must have Basic Computers Skills.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
What will be the upper age limit?
- Candidate’s minimum age is 21 years and maximum age limit is 32 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/PWD would as per GOI instructions.
Offered Salary for OSSC Jobs:
Selected candidates will get impressive amount of pay scale of Rs 9300+Grade Pay 4200 per month from Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Appliers have to pay an Examination Fee of Rs. 100/- (except SC/ ST/ PWD Category) Paid through online and offline for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Vacancy.
Mode of Hiring for OSSC Vacancies:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis below given tests-
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Computer Skill Test.
Get Here: SSC Syllabus
How to fill OSSC Application form?
- Candidates have to log on to official site of Odisha Staff Selection Commission that is www.ossc.gov.in
- After visiting home page go to “What is New” section which is visible in menu bar of the home page.
- After that you need to hit on “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR OF SUPPLIES” option from the drop down list.
- Now read all the relevant details carefully.
- After reading complete information press on “Apply Online”
- After that fill online application form.
- Upload scanned passport size photographs and signature, certificates and testimonials after completing the OSSC Online Application form.
- Then recheck it and hit on “Submit” button.
- Retain a printout of filled application and keep it safe for further use.
- Starting date to fill online application form: 18/09/2017
- Last date to submit online application form: 17/10/2017
Download Pdf-> OSSC Recruitment
You may check Official Link to get complete details about OSSC Recruitment 2017–2018. For more updates, keep visiting to the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Aspirants who are eager to obtain latest recruitment notice and Government Jobs alerts directly in their mail box they can Subscribe Our Email facility by entering their email address.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Orissa Jobs||OSSC Admit Card|
|OSSC Result||SSC Notification|
|SSC Salary Structure||SSC Online Registration|