Name Of Posts
|Sub – Inspector (SI)||Get Details|
|Assistant Training Officer||Get Details|
|Operator & Others||Get Details|
|Junior Clerks||Get Details|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission is inviting application form for OSSC Recruitment of 134 vacant positions of Sub – Inspector (SI) of police. Contenders who are interested in these jobs can apply against this notification by online application form through online mode. If you want to acquire more fine points regarding OSSC Recruitment 2017 then must check this page section.
What this page Contains?
|OSSC Vacancy||Required Qualification|
|Salary Structure and Age required||Procedure of sending Application|
|Mode of Selection||Important Dates|
|Exam pattern of examination||Odisha Staff Selection Commission Syllabus|
Job seekers who were eagerly waiting for Vacancies in Government Sector they are informed that a job advertisement has been advertised and it is great chance for them to make their desire true. Willing aspirants have to fill application form for OSSC Recruitment. After that candidates will be called for pre examination followed Physical Measurement and Physical Test, Main Written Examination, Weightage Marks and Viva – Voce and Psychological Test. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided more details of OSSC Recruitment on this page so please have a look!!!!
Sub – Inspector: 134
Required Qualification For OSSC Vacancies:
Willing candidates for grabbing Odisha Staff Selection Commission Vacancy must be Graduate in relevant discipline from any recognized University.
Also Get Here>>Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria for OSSC Careers:
- Candidates who are interested in current vacancies they must be of 21 years and must not be above 25 years as on 1/01/2016 according to the rules of selection committee.
- For SC/ ST/ SEBC and other reserved category age will be relaxable as per the norms of organization or government.
Examination Fee against OSSC Notification:
- Interested aspirants in Odisha Staff Selection Commission Jobs are required to pay examination fee of Rs. 100.
- There will be exemption of fee for SC/ ST and other reserved categories.
- Candidates can pay fee through online or offline mode as per their comfort using the treasury portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the treasury.
- After that contenders must choose the option of e payment and challan reference ID will be generated.
- For offline payment challan will be deposited under the “Head of Account – 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/ SSC – Examination Fees – 0047 – Fees collected for conducting examination – 02041-Examination Fees”.
You must know: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
- Selected candidates in below given hiring process for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Vacancies will get an impressive grade pay of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
- Other allowances will be admissible to the candidates according to the norms of organization or government.
Selection Procedure for OSSC Jobs:
- Applying candidates for OSSC Job Vacancy have to submit their online application form.
- After that candidates have to participate in pre examination and shortlisted candidates will be go for next round which is Physical Measurement and Physical Test.
- Those will successfully allotted they need to appear in Main Written Examination.
- After that qualifying candidates must go for Viva – Voce and Psychological Test.
- Candidates who obtained minimum qualifying marks in the written part decided by commission and the weightage marks together will be called for the Viva – Voce and Psychological Test.
Want to know?? How to Prepare For Written Exam
|Stage Of The Test/ Examination/ Weightage Marks||Paper, Duration & Type Of Test||Marks|
|Preliminary Examination||One Paper Of One And ½ Hour Duration And Qualifying In Nature||100 Marks|
|Physical Measurement And Physical Test||Qualifying In Nature As Per Standard Prescribed At Clause-8(Ii)||No Marks|
|Main Written Examination||For The Post Of S. I. Of Police, Deputy Subedar, Asst. Jailor.(Three Papers In Three Sittings)||300 Marks|
|Weightage Marks||For NCC ‘B’ & ‘C’ Certificate||Maximum 15 Marks|
|Sports Achievement I.E. Winning Medals In State Level/ National Level/ International Level||Maximum 15 Marks|
|Degree/ Diploma In Fire Engineering For The Station Officer (Fire Service) Only.||Maximum 10 Marks|
|Viva – Voce And Psychological Test||-||30 Marks|
|Total Marks||For S.I. Of Police/ Sergeant Of Police||330 Marks|
|For Station Officer Fiore Service||530 Marks|
OSSC SI Exam Pattern:
|No. Of Marks||100|
|Duration Of The Examination||1/2 Hour|
|Type Of Examination||Multiple Type Of Question|
|Negative Marking||Deduct 0.25 Marks For Each Wrong Answer|
|Topics||General Science, Current Events Of National & International, History Of India And Odisha, Fundamentals Of English Grammar, Arithmetic Of HSC Standard, Problem Solving And Reasoning.|
OSSC Recruitment Advertisement: Download PDF
Physical Standard Measurements:
|Un – Expanded||Expanded|
|General & SEBC (M)||168 Cm||55 Kg||79 Cm||84 Cm|
|General & SEBC (W)||155 Cm||47.5 Kg||-||-|
|SC/ST (M)||163 Cm||50 Kg||76 Cm||81 Cm|
|SC/ST(W)||150 Cm||45 Kg||-||-|
Physical Efficiency Test:
Read Here: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Mains Exam Pattern:
OSSC SI Syllabus:
Get Best Answer: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
For NCC Certificate (Allotted maximum 15 marks)
Way to submit OSSC Online Application Form:
- Job seekers who want to apply against OSSC Recruitment Notification they must go through the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission that is www.ossc.gov.in
- Now you need to move your cursor at the right side on the home page.
- Then go through “What’s New” section and select the appropriate link of your willing job.
- Hit on that advertisement and read it in a suitable way.
- After that, candidate should press the link of “Online Application form”.
- Fill the complete details in the format of OSSC Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents in support of date of birth, caste, qualification etc.
- Scan your recent passport size photograph and signature if applicable.
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit on “submit” tab.
- You must take a print out of the form for future reference.
Want to know!!!!! Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit online form: 24/02/2017 by 11.59
Note: For obtaining more details related to OSSC Recruitment candidates can check above given Official Notification which is provided for your comfort by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For latest updates in concern of OSSC Recruitment 2017 you can follow us on Facebook and Google plus or use our free email service also.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
HLL Lifecare Limited Recruitment 2017 – lifecarehll.com 500 Lab Personnel
President Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Halwai/Sports Attendant
Military Hospital Recruitment 2017 – Danapur 19 Group-C Jobs Notification
Supreme Court Recruitment 2017 – sci.nic.in Law Clerk/RA/Junior Court Asst
A career advertisement regarding OSSC Recruitment has been released by Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Hard working and skilled job seekers are invited to for filling up jobs openings of Assistant Training Officer Post. Aspirants, who are having 10th or equivalent qualification, may apply for OSSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form through online and offline mode.
Online application should be submitted on or before the last date that is 02/03/2017 and hard copy should be forwarded to the given address till 17/03/2017. You may go through this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about OSSC Jobs openings.
Assistant Training Officer: 97
Applicants should possess 10 or equivalent examination from recognized school or board and Technical qualification ITI or Degree/ Diploma from recognized university.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
To Get More ITI Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Selected candidates for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment will be paid impressive amount of salary from Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Appointed candidates may also get other benefits and perks as per rules of organization.
OSSC Recruitment Notice - Official Notification
Age of appliers should not be below 18 years and more than 32 years as on 01.01.2016. age of appliers will be relaxed upto 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST, all women candidates.
- For SC/ ST & PWD Candidates: No Fee
- For other Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Fee can be submitted through online mode (Net Banking or Debit Card) using online link given at OSSC portal or Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Selection of applying candidates will be done for OSSC Vacancies according to the performance in written examination, career assessment, viva voce test.
How to Apply for OSSC Job?
- Interested applicants should visit the official portal of commission that is www.ossc.gov.in
- Follow “What’s New” section and select suitable link according to the post for which you want to apply.
- Now read complete notification and after that select link “Online Application Form”.
- Fill your online application form with required information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as required.
- Finally submit your application and take print out of it.
- Hard copy of application along with copies of relevant documents and passport size photo should be submitted.
- Envelope containing application should be submitted to the address given below.
The Secretary OSSC,
Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar – 751054
- Starting date to submit online application form: 30/01/2017
- Last date to submit online application form: 02/03/2017 by 11:59 pm.
- Last date to submit hard copy: 17/03/2017 by 05:00 pm
Note: You may go through official notification that is given below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete info.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has propagated an online employment notification entitled as OSSC Recruitment. Online application forms are invited to appoint hard working candidates for filling 17 jobs of Offset Machine Operator, Desktop Printing Operator (DPO), Senior Mechanic, Pharmacist and others. Interested candidates must apply for OSSC Recruitment 2017 and grab this chance to appoint for government vacancies.
Career oriented appliers must fill the application form and submit it through online mode before the given time period that is 02/02 2017 & 04/02/2017. keen job applicants can obtain the essential details about OSSC Vacancies by scrolling this page which is well structured by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.ccom
OSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||No. Of Post|
|Offset Machine Operator||03|
|Desktop Printing Operator||07|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector||03|
To apply for OSSC Jobs, contenders must hold Matriculation / Intermediate / Diploma or its equivalent qualification with good marks from a well recognized Board / Institute/university.
Grab Latest Job Openings:
The minimum and maximum age of appliers must be 18 years and 32years respectively. Contenders who are related to SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen category will be provided age relaxations according to Government guidelines.
Offered Salary To Employees:
|Name of Posts||Salary per Month|
|Offset Machine Operator||Rs. 5200-20,200 + GP Rs. 2800/-|
|Graphic Designer||Rs. 5200-20,200 + GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Desktop Printing Operator|
|Senior Mechanic||Rs. 5200-20,200 + GP Rs. 2800/-|
|Pharmacist||Rs. 5200-20,200 + GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 1900/-|
Examination Fee for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment:
- Contenders who belong to General category are required to pay an Examination fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Contenders can deposit this examination fee either through online mode or through offline mode.
- There is no examination fee for Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector Post.
OSSC Recruitment Advertisement
|Posts Name||Odisha SSC Advertisement|
|For Other Posts||Download Now|
|For Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector||Download Now|
What would be the Appointment Method?
Initially screening of applications will be done then short listed aspirants will be called for Written Test / Professional Trade Test / Personal Interview. This selection procedure will be conducted by the selection committee of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Read and Qualify the Test/interview:
How I Can Fill OSSC Online Application Form?
- Visitors must move to the official site of Odisha Staff Selection Commission that is www.ossc.gov.in
- Then hit on “Hit Here for Online Application” section as available on the home page.
- Now aspirants must select the appropriate post name you are willing to apply.
- After this applicants read the complete notification and also ensure the eligibility.
- Then candidates must login, if they are new user then follow “For Registration” and select “Hit Here” link.
- If you are registered candidates then you need to hit on “Registered User Login” link.
- After this appliers must fill an online application form with all the correct information.
- Then, upload all the scanned certificates and testimonials in such a manner as prescribed.
- After this applicants must press “Submit” button after completing the form in all manners.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barack No-1, Unit-V,
|Posts Name||Last Date for submission Online Application||Last Date for Receipt of Application Form|
|For Others||02/02/ 2017||10/02/2017|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector||04/02/ 2017||14/02/ 2017|
Applicants must check Official Link to gain all other essential details about Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017. Visitors are mentors to stay in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the news regarding government jobs.
Great Opportunity!!! Odisha Staff Selection Commission has circulated an online advertisement as OSSC Recruitment in order to engage skilled candidates on 134 vacancies of Promotion Officer, Auditor, Junior Stenographer and others. Candidates who want to gasp OSSC Jobs they can fill and submit online application forms against OSSC Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who wish to enhance their career with Odisha Government Job they must apply for their suitable post through this opening. Willing aspirants can fill the online form up to the end date which is provided on this page. Candidates must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com completely before applying to check complete information about Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment.
OSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Industries Promotion Officer||33|
Applying contenders should have possessed Degree / Diploma / Engineering Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / Intermediate in relevant stream from well reputed University / Institute according to post with good academic records.
Grab Your Suitable Job Now: Jobs by Qualification
Age Limitation & Salary Details:
|Name Of Posts||Age Limit||Salary Scale|
|Industries Promotion Officer||21-32 Years||Rs. 9300/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Stenographer||18-32 Years||Rs. 5200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-|
|Odia Translator||21-32 Years||Rs. 9300-34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
- Candidates who are willing to apply for OSSC Vacancies they must have to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST & PwD categories are exempted from examination fee.
Method Of Selection For OSSC Job:
Candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria they will have to attend the selection process which include Written Examination / Computer Practical Test / Viva-Voce Test / Short Hand Test etc according to post.
Great Tips Of Get Success In Exam/ Interview:
Process to fill OSSC Online Application:
- Interested applicants firstly need to go to the official website of Odisha SSC that is www.ossc.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the “What’s New” section and then hit on appropriate link of your suitable job.
- Now read all the information about the recruitment carefully.
- After that again visit the home page and press on “Online Application Form” link.
- If you are a new user then press on “Hit Here” link given with “For Registration” option in front of your suitable post.
- Now fill online registration form and submit it.
- After registration or for old candidates need to press on “Hit Here” given with “For registered user login” option.
- Thereafter enter your user id and password and hit on “Login” button.
- Now fill online application form with complete information and upload the required testimonials in proper format.
- At last, hit on “Submit” button and take a hard copy of duly filled form for future use.
Attention Please: Applicants who are going to apply for Junior Stenographer Post they are also required to submit the hard copy of online application. Candidates must attach photocopies of requisite documents / testimonials with the hard copy of application and send it to the postal address given in official notification.
|Name Of Posts||Last Date|
|Industries Promotion Officer||25th January 2017|
|Auditor||28th January 2017|
|Odia Translator||24th January 2017|
Candidates may check out this Official Link to gain more information about OSSC Recruitment. Candidates if you don’t want to miss any job update relevant to OSSC Recruitment 2017 then stay in touch with this page of or you can also bookmark this page using ctrl+d keys.
Get Latest Govt Jobs in Odisha Here!!! Odisha Staff Selection Commission has circulated an notice as OSSC Recruitment fir filling up 363 Junior Clerks / Assistant Jobs. Interested candidates can fill online application form in order to apply for OSSC Jobs. The organization is looking for dynamic candidates for OSSC Recruitment 2017 for which details are given here.
Job seekers who are willing to gear up their career in the government sector, they should not avoid this chance. Candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode up to the last date i.e. 11th January 2017. To know the eligibility criteria and further more information related to Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, candidates must scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
OSSC Vacancy Details:
- Junior Clerk: 207 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 156 Posts
Candidates who want to apply for these vacant positions they must have possessed 10+2/ Degree or Diploma in concerned stream from a recognized board/ university or institution.
Age of the applying aspirants should be between 18years to 32 years as on 01st January 2016. Upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates of reserved category according to the norms of Govt of India.
OSSC Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
- Applying candidates who belong to unreserved categories are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through online/ offline methods.
- SC/ST and PWD Category candidates are free from the payment of application fee.
Salary Structure For OSSC Vacancies:
Candidates who will get recruited on the above said posts, they will get the consolidated salary of Rs. 5200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1900/- by the organization.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in preliminary and main written test followed by computer skill test which will be organized by the selection panel of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Best Preparation Tips For OSSC Exam:
Process To Apply For Odisha SSC Recruitment:
- Firstly, candidates must have to visit the official web portal of organization i.e. www.ossc.gov.in
- From the right side of home page, go to the “What’s New” section.
- Now you need to hit on “Advertisement For The Post Of Junior Assistants / Junior Clerks Under Different Heads Of Department” link.
- Now read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After that, hit on “Online application Form” link which is available at the right side of home page.
- Now press on “Hit Here” link given under “For Registration” option.
- Fill the registration form and hit on “Submit” Button.
- After successful registration, press on “Hit Here” link given under “For registered user login” option.
- Now login with your user id and password and fill the complete details in online application form.
- Upload the copies of required documents in proper manner.
- At last submit this online application form and take a physical copy of it for further reference.
Closing Date to submit online application form: 11th January 2017
Willing aspirants must check the Official Notification to grasp all the vital information related to the post as the link is available above. Job finders who wish to get all the notifications of OSSC Recruitment 2017 they need to visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly as this page will be updated from time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|OSSC Result||SSC Notification|
|SSC Exam Schedule||SSC Challan Form|
|SSC Salary Structure||SSC Online Registration|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|