OSSC Recruitment Advertisement no. IIE-204/2017/4488/OSSC has been released for the assortment of the contenders on 02 posts of Asst Librarian and 08 posts of Junior Librarian. Online application forms for Odisha SSC Jobs will be available from 26/05/2018.
Eligible candidates can submit Odisha SSC Online Form for Asst/Jr Librarian Jobs till 25/06/2018 by 11.55 pm. Candidates should not send the detailed application form (DAF), copies of the certificate/ documents to the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Procedure To Select Candidates for OSSC Asst Librarian/ Junior Librarian Jobs
Odisha Staff Selection Commission will organize Main Written Examination followed by Practical Skill Test and Certificate Verification for evaluating the ability of the contenders for OSSC Asst Librarian/ Junior Librarian Recruitment 2018-19.
In order to grab more details regarding selection procedure or downloading OSSC Recruitment 2018- 2019 Notification, you need to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Odisha SSC Vacancies 2018:
|OSSC Vacancies||No. of Vacancies|
Required Qualification for Current OSSC Vacancy:
Applying contenders for OSSC Assistant Librarian Vacancy need to possess Bachelor Degree in Library Science or equivalent from a recognised University with basic knowledge in Computer Application. Candidates having M. Lib. & Information Science are also eligible to apply for OSSC Assistant Librarian Jobs.
Candidates having 50% marks in B. Lib Science are eligible for OSSC Recruitment Of Asst. Librarian in TE & SCERT. Candidates having 1st division in B.Lib Science are eligible for OSSC Junior Librarian Recruitment in DTET.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Limit for OSSC Latest Jobs 2018:
- The age of the contenders, going to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment of Junior Librarian and Assistant Librarian must lies between 21 – 32 years as on 01/01/2017.
- The upper age limit of the applying aspirants for OSSC Asst Librarian Vacancies and OSSC Jr Librarian Vacancy is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBS, SC, ST & women candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to PwD category .
- Any relaxation of upper age limit must not have been born earlier than 2nd January, 1985 and not later than 1st January 1996 for OSSC Recruitment.
START: SSC Online Test Series
Application Fee for OSSC Jr/ Ass Librarian Advertisement:
To apply for OSSC Assistant Librarian Recruitment and OSSC Junior Librarian Vacancy, you need to make the payment of examination fee of Rs. 100/- either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account – “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Fee, required for OSSC Recruitment 2018 of Asst Librarian and Jr Librarian will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the examination fee. All applicants, applying for OSSC Asst Librarian Vacancy and OSSC Jr Librarian Jobs need to complete registration process first.
Selection Procedure for Latest Odisha SSC Recruitment:
Selection of the contenders for Odisha SSC Vacancy of Asst Librarian and Jr Librarian will be done on the basis of Main Written Examination followed by Practical Skill Test and Certificate Verification.
Must Read Out: How to Crack SSC Exam in First Attempt
Salary Details for Latest OSSC Recruitment Notification:
Selected contenders for OSSC Junior Librarian Vacancies will receive Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month while for OSSC Assistant Librarian Vacancies, salary will be of Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month. Other allowances and benefits will be admissible for Odisha SSC Asst Librarian Recruitment and Odisha SSC Junior Librarian Recruitment as per the norms.
Procedure to submit Odisha SSC Online Application Form:
Candidates can apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment of Assistant Librarian and Junior Librarian by following below mentioned guidelines:
- First of all, candidates need to go through the official website of the organization which is www.ossc.gov.in
- Now you have to go through “What is new” section at the 0right side of the home page.
- Hit on “DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN & JUNIOR LIBRARIAN” link under this section.
- A new page will be displayed at your computer screen carrying various links of OSSC Recruitment Advertisement.
- Then, aspirants are required to hit on “DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN & JUNIOR LIBRARIAN” link.
- Notification of OSSC Asst Librarian Recruitment and OSSC Jr Librarian Recruitment will be shown at your computer screen in PDF format.
- Ensure requirements for Odisha SSC Assistant Librarian Recruitment and Odisha SSC Jr Librarian Recruitment.
- Eligible contenders need to go for filling Odisha Staff Selection Commission Online Form.
- Enter asked details in the format of OSSC Assistant Librarian Application Form 2018.
- Upload documents if required and make the payment of the application fee on or before the last date.
- Recheck complete OSSC Online Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are suggested to take a print out of OSSC Online Form 2018 for future preference.
Check More: Orissa Jobs
Documents Required With OSSC Application Form:
- Detailed Application Form (DAF) (Copy of self-attested documents as uploaded in the on line application Form) to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification.
- ID proof such as Voter ID/PAN Card/Aadhar/Driving Licence issued by any Government Authority before Verifying Officer for verification.
- S.C. or equivalent pass certificate & Mark sheet.
- +2 or equivalent pass certificate & Mark sheet.
- Degree certificate & mark sheet from a recognised University.
- Certificate of Bachelor Degree in Library Science/ Master Degree in Library & Information Science from a recognised University along with mark sheet.
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority in case of a candidate belonging to a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe;
OSSC Recruitment 2018 Dates:
- Last date to apply for Odisha SSC Notification: 25/06/2018
- Odisha SSC Exam Date: Updating Soon
Directly Get Here: OSSC Admit Card
Note: Contenders can collect complete information regarding OSSC Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the given Official Link. In order to grab more details in this regard or others, you are suggested to be in touch with our portal and for that you can use CTRL: + D keys to bookmark our portal.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OSSC Result||OSSC Answer Key|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|