Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for OSSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Inspector. Interested and Eligible candidates who wish to apply for OSSC Inspector Jobs must fill the Odisha SSC Online Form.
Candidates applying for the Inspector of Legal Metrology and Laboratory Assistant post have to fill OSSC online form which is available at official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Candidates must submit the duly filled application form between 16-08-2018 to 15-09-2018. No application will be entertained after last date.
Odisha SSC Inspector Recruitment
Before applying for the Odisha SSC recruitment, candidates must check the eligibility from the detailed advertisement no IIE-79/2017/4334/OSSC. In case information given by candidates in the application form is false, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam followed by certificate verification. For more information of Odisha SSC Vacancy, stay connected with us on this page which is well furnished by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OSSC Recruitment 2018
|Name Of Post||No Of vacancy|
|Inspector of Legal Metrology||13|
Candidates applying for OSSC Recruitment 2018 should have a Graduation degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects) or a Graduation in Engineering or Technology from recognized University. Candidates who have Diploma in engineering with 3 years professional experience are also eligible to apply for the post.
Candidates applying for the Odisha SSC Inspector Jobs should be between 21 to 32 years of age. SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates will be given 5 years relaxation in age limit. 10 years relaxation in age limit will be given to PWD candidates. Other candidates will be given relaxation in age limit as per government policies.
Candidates selected for the OSSC Recruitment will be given salary between the range of Rs.9,300-34,800/- Other benefits and perks will be given to candidates as per the policies and guidelines of Government.
To apply online for Inspector of Legal Metrology and Laboratory Assistant, candidates have to appear in Main Written Examination. Candidates who qualify in the written exam will be shortlisted for Document Verification.
Examination Fee: Candidates applying for OSSC Recruitment 2018 have to pay Examination fee of Rs.100/- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories or PWD candidates are exempted from paying examination fees. Candidates can pay the fee either through online mode in the following account:
0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees
Written Examination Pattern:
|Name of Test||Marks|
Check Out More: Orissa Jobs
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment of Legal Metrology & Laboratory Assistant by following below mentioned guidelines:
- First of all, candidates need to go through the official website of the organization which is www.ossc.gov.in to apply for OSSC vacancies.
- Now you have to go through “What is new” section at the right side of the home page.
- Hit on “DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF LEGAL METROLOGY & LABORATORY ASSISTANT” link and “INSPECTOR OF LEGAL METROLOGY & LABORATORY ASSISTANT: NOTICE” link under this section.
- A new page will be displayed at your computer screen carrying various links of OSSC Recruitment Advertisement.
- Then, aspirants are required to hit on “DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF LEGAL METROLOGY & LABORATORY ASSISTANT” link and “INSPECTOR OF LEGAL METROLOGY & LABORATORY ASSISTANT: NOTICE” link.
- Notification of OSSC Legal Metrology & Laboratory Assistant Recruitment will be shown at your computer screen in PDF format.
- Ensure requirements for OSSC Recruitment 2018.
- Eligible contenders need to go for filling Odisha Staff Selection Commission Online Form for OSSC inspector recruitment.
- Enter asked details in the format of OSSC Inspector Application Form 2018.
- Upload documents if required and make the payment of the application fee on or before the last date.
- Recheck complete OSSC Apply Online Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab for OSSC vacancy.
- Candidates are suggested to take a print out of OSSC Online Form 2018 for future preference.
- Starting date of online application: 16-08-2018
- Last date of online application: 15-09-2018
Candidates can apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018-19 by following the direct link given above. If you have any query on OSSC Recruitment 2018, do comment in the below given comment box. Subscribe to our free mail service or follow us on Facebook or Google+.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OSSC Result||OSSC Admit Card|
|OSSC Answer Key||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|