Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released a job notification named as OSSSC Recruitment. Online applications are invited through online mode from eligible candidates for filling 815 vacant post of Junior clerk. Interested candidates may apply for OSSSC vacancy through online mode by visiting its official website that is osssc.gov.in. Online application forms are available on main internet site for OSSSC Recruitment 2017 from 01-08-2017 and the last date to submit application forms is 31-08-2017.
Highlights of the day
|Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limitations||Salary Structure|
|Application Fee||Selection Procedure|
|How To Apply For OSSSC Recruitment 2017?||Last Date|
Applying candidates have to pay an amount as application fee of which details are given below. The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on merit list which will be prepared by Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission. Job seekers who have wish to get more info about OSSSC Recruitment 2018 are advised to go beneath segment of this page which is well designed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Junior clerk – 815
Applying candidates for Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission jobs must have done intermediate with good academics records from a recognized board. Contenders should also have some basic knowledge of computer.
Check Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
The minimum age of applying aspirants should be 18 years and maximum age should not exceed then 32 years. The relaxation will be available for reserved category candidates according to government rules.
Selected contenders for above mentioned post will be paid by an impressive and attractive amount as monthly salary of Rs. 5,200 – 20,000 + grade pay of Rs. 1,900.
Application Fee for OSSSC Junior clerk Recruitment:
Aspirants applying for Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission vacancies are informed that they have to submit an application fee of Rs. 100/- as examination fee. The fee will be submitted through online mode by logging into OSSSC website under the head of account “0051- P.S.C. – 104 – UPSC / SSC- 0SSC – 02213.”
Get here More Upcoming: Clerk Recruitment
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct written test and skilled test of computer basic. The selection of eligible candidates will be done based on merit list which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written test and practical test.
Get Exam Pattern + Syllabus: OSSSC Syllabus
OSSC Exam Pattern:
Aspirants who have little bit nervousness about exam pattern and marks divination. We have provided exam pattern for those candidates in below section of the page. So, applicants are advised to move their cursor in below direction of the page.
|Paper I||Part I : language test (English & odia)||85||2.5 hours|
|Part II: objective general knowledge||100|
|Paper II||Part I : objective mathematics||100||3 hours|
|Part II: basic computer skills ( objective)||100|
Practical skill test
|Item No. 1||Essay & letter writing in Odia||15||30 minutes|
|Item No. 2||Basic computer skills||50||1 hour|
Read Out: How to Crack SSC Exam
Handy Steps to Apply For OSSSC Recruitment:
- First of all, applying contenders have to visit official website of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission that is osssc.gov.in
- Go to “recruitment” tab appearing on menu bar of the home page.
- A drop down list will be opened at your computer screen from where you have to select “advertisement” link.
- Now, a new page will be open from where you have to select “Notification No. – IIE-40/17-1126(C)/OSSSC dt. 28-07-2017 —- Indicative Advertisement for the District and Circle/Range cadre posts of Junior Clerk – 2017” link.
- This will move you to next page which will shown in PDF file, aspirants should read complete PDF file for getting complete info about vacancies.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “apply online” button.
- Now, fill OSSC online application form with all your required details asking for filling vacant post.
- Below after, hit on “submit” button.
- At last, you can take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
OSSSC Recruitment – Get Official Notification
Last date to submit online application form – 31-08-2017
You may collect further information regarding OSSSC Recruitment 2017–2018 y going through Official Link. If, you have any query related to this post then you may comment in below given comment box available on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Our experts will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OSSSC Result||SSC Online Notification|
|SSC Syllabus||SSC Admit Card|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|