Number Of Vacant Seats
|Supervisor- 456 Vacancies||Get Details|
|Worker- 736 Vacancies||Get Details|
|Surveyor- 645 Posts||Get Details|
Latest Government jobs Released!! Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has pronounced a newest vacancy advertisement as OSSSC Recruitment. Online application forms are invited so as to fill 456 jobs of Supervisor (Contractual). Interested and most eligible contenders can grasp this tremendous chance and apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2017.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Name of Position||Qualification Requirements|
|Age Limitation And Relaxation Details||Salary Details for Supervisor Advt.|
|Examination Fee||Mode of appointment|
Applying process For Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
Result oriented aspirants submit their filled application form till 8th February 2017 by completing all the payment of examination fee. Moreover you can collect vital and significant details regarding OSSSC Notification through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well structured by our team members.
OSSSC Vacancy Distribution According to Districts:
|Name of District||No. of Posts|
Educational Qualification For OSSSC Supervisor Recruitment:
Job appliers must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or its equivalent from any recognized Board/ University of Odisha/India.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Restriction on Age as on 1st January 2016:
Prescribed age limit of contenders given below….
|Minimum Age limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|21 years||32 years|
Age Relaxation Details for OSSSC job:
The upper age limit is relax able as mentioned under:
- 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC candidates, serving Anganwadi Worker
- 10 years for Persons with Disability category
Consolidated per Month Salary:
Applicants who successfully enrolled for Supervisor posts will get a consolidated amount of Rs.9300- 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4, 200/- per month from the management authority of an organization.
Download PDF File: OSSSC Recruitment Notification
What You Have To Pay:
- Applied contenders have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode or deposit it in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account, “0051-P.S.C-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination 4 Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213″.
- Candidates belong to SC/St and Persons with Disabilities categories are exempted from payment of this application fee.
What will be the Hiring Method for OSSSC Jobs?
Recruitment team members of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission are going to conduct Written and Computer Practical Test for recruiting skilled contenders.
OSSSC Exam Pattern:
|No. of Papers||Name of test||Marks||Duration of Test|
|Paper-I||General Awareness||80||2 hrs|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||40|
|Paper-II||Mathematics (Reasoning and Aptitude)||70||2 hrs|
|Computer Practical Test||30||3 hrs|
Before Going For Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to fill OSSSC Online Application?
- Keen visitors must opened the official of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission which is www.osssc.gov.in
- Then place your cursor to the “Recruitment News” section and choose “Detailed Advertisement No. IIE-47/2016-549(C)/OSSSC dated 19-12-2016 —- Inviting online applications for selection of female candidates for 456 posts of ICDS Supervisor” link.
- After choosing this link an instruction [page will be opened in PDF format and you have to read it very carefully.
- Then applicants must hit on “login” link given on the home page.
- Now a new page will be appeared as:
- Candidates must hit on “Submit” button by filling all the details such as Registration No. and password.
- After this aspirant must fill an Online Application Form with all the relevant details such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and upload your recent pass port size photograph and signature.
- Upload scanned documents and certificates, images and photograph and after completing it in all manner appliers must press “submit” button.
Read More: Procedure to fill Online Form
|Last date for online registration||31st January 2017|
|Closing Date to Deposit Examination Fee|
|End date for submission of complete application form||8th February 2017|
To acquire all the important details about OSSSC Recruitment 2017 candidates must go through the Official Notification. Visitors are advised to don’t disconnect the connection with www.recruitmenetinboxx.com so as to avail vital updations related to posts.
Golden opportunity for job seekers!!! Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has broadcasted a vacancy notification regarding OSSSC Recruitment. Aspirants are invited for filling up 736 vacant posts of Horticulture Extension Worker and Village Agriculture Worker in different regions. Keep in touch with us for obtaining latest updates related to OSSSC Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters are advised to submit the application form through online mode before the closing date that is mentioned below. We are providing all the info related to OSSSC job on the same page which is well furnished by the devoted team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OSSSC Vacancy Details:
- Horticulture Extension Worker: 191 posts
- Village Agriculture Worker: 545 posts
Horticulture Extension Worker
II. Village Agriculture Worker
To Get All Details About OSSSC Recruitment – Hit Here
Applying aspirants must have passed 10+2 Science in Agricultural related subjects only such as Crop Production (CP)/ Horticulture (Hort.)/ Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any recognized University/ Institute.
Get More - 12th Class Pass Jobs
- Applicants, who are applying against the latest job notification in Odisha, must be between 21 years to 32 years.
- The upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates shall be as per recruiting organization rules and regulations.
Aspirants, who will be recruited for said posts, will get the impressive salary of Rs. 5, 200-20, 200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.7,200/- per month from the organization.
The selection of the candidates is completely based on the result of the Written Test which is conducted by the members of the selection panel of the organization.
Do You Know?
- Aspirants, who are applying for OSSSC jobs, have to pay application fees of Rs. 100/-.
- SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities, are relaxed form application fees.
- E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.osssc.gov.in through the link available in the OSSSC portal.
- The payment will be done in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account, “0051-P.S.C-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213″
How To Apply for OSSSC Recruitment?
- First of all visit to the official website that is www.osssc.gov.in
- Then you have to hit on “Recruitment” tab located at the top menu bar of the home page and select “Advertisement” link from the drop down list.
- Now you are required to hit on appropriate link for the post you are willing.
- Now, go through notification carefully and fill online application form with required info in proper manner.
- Finally press the button “Submit” and take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
- Commencement Date of Online Registration: 30th November 2016
- Last Date to Submit Application form: 7th January 2017
- Last Date for Registration/ Registration & Online Deposit of Examination Fee: 31st December 2016
Get More Job Opportunity: Orissa Jobs
Applicants may get remaining details about OSSSC Recruitment through above provided official notification. To get upcoming details related to OSSSC Recruitment 2017, you need to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Latest news!!! Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has declared employment nonfiction titled as OSSSC Recruitment. Organization has planned to recruit eligible aspirants for filling up 645 District Cadre posts of Statistical Field Surveyor in various district offices under Planning & Convergence Department of Government of Odisha. Job hunters are advised to keep visiting to the same web portal for getting all the updates related to OSSSC Recruitment 2017.
Applicants, who are interested for OSSSC job, need to submit the application form before the closing date that is 31st December 2016. To get all updates related to said notification, you are required to read all the page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Statistical Field Surveyor: 645
Aspirants, who are applying for Statistical Field Surveyor post, must have completed their 10+2 Exam conducted by CHSE, Odisha or CBSE or CISCE or any other examination equivalent there to as may be decided by the Government in consultation with the CHSE, Odisha and must have vocational training, with knowledge in Basic Computer Skills.
Appliers must be between 21 years to 23 years and age relaxation will be applicable of 05 years for SC / ST / SEBC / Women category & 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt. rules.
Selected Aspirants will get the impressive salary of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- with a Grade Pay as Rs. 4,200/-.
OSSSC Recruitment Notification – Download PDF
- Candidates, who belongs to General / OBC categories, will pay the application fees of Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST Candidates are relaxed from application fees.
Aspirants will be recruited on the basis of their performance in Interview which will be organized by the expert committee of reputed organization.
Way To Apply For OSSSC Vacancy:
- Visit to the official website that is www.osssc.gov.in.
- After that go to “Recruitment” tab presented at the top in menu bar.
- A drop- down list will be opened you need to hit on “Notifications” option.
- Now press on “Detailed Advertisement Inviting online application for selection of candidates for 645 posts of Field Surveyor”.
- Now read all the details properly.
- After reading complete information comes back to home page of official website.
- Press on “Register” appearing at the top right side of the Home page and the list of current vacancies will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that you need to login with valid email id, password and hit on “Submit” button.
- On completion of Re-registration by the registered user, Applicant shall be able to make payment by pressing “Pay Online” link and “Pay Manually”, link.
- Hit on “Apply Now” tab, after making payment of examination cost, and online application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill the application form with correct details and On completion of the OSSC application form, preview the entries by pressing on the “Preview” button.
- At last hit on “Submit” button and take print of it, keep it safely for future use.
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 25th November 2016
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 31st December 2016
- Examination Fee should be Paid Between: 25th November 2016 to 24th December 2016
You may check above presented official notification for getting whole details about Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission recruitment. For upcoming details related to OSSSC Recruitment 2017, visit regularly to www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC Online Notification||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|