As per the tentative dates, OU PGCET 2019 Notification will be released in the first week of April 2019. Candidates willing to get admission in PG, PG Diploma and 5-year Integrated Courses in Osmania University may apply for OU PGCET 2019 Exam.
Submit OU PGCET Application Form
Applications will be invited from various students satisfying all Important Eligibility norms through online mode. Interested students may apply by submitting the OU PGCET 2019 Application Form with all relevant documents and certificates
OU PGCET 2019 Details
Osmania University conducts OU Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for providing admissions into various M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.C.J, B.L.ISc, M.L.J.Sc, M.S.W, M.Ed, M.P.Ed, PG Diploma Courses and other courses for the academic year 2019-2020.
Applicants must scroll down this page to get more details related to OU PGCET 2019 which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OU PGCET 2019
OU PGCET Seat Reservation
- Post Graduate Courses : 39
- G Diploma Courses: 10
- 5-Year Integrated Courses : 3
OU PGCET Eligibility Criteria
- Contenders must have possessed B.Sc, B.A (or) equivalent exam will not less than 40% in the aggregate (part-2) (For SC/ST applicants a pass in the qualifying exam is sufficient) and studied the subjects given in official website.
- Applicants passing the Bachelors Degree Exam compartmentally are also eligible provided they secured not less than 40% aggregate marks and a pass in the qualifying exam is sufficient for SC/ST.
- Applicants who have already passed their qualifying Degree Exam are also eligible provided they secured not less than 40% marks in aggregate (part-2 eligibility) (or) who have appeared for the final exam are also eligible for OU PGCET Entrance Exam 2019.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- There is no age limit for appearing for TS OU PGCET 2019.
- The maximum eligible age for obtaining Fee/Scholarship reimbursement is as per the Govt. of Telangana State rules.
OU PGCET Application Fee
|Category||No. of Subjects||Application Fee|
|OC / BC||Single Subject||Rs 450/-|
|OC / BC||Additional Subject||Rs 250/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Single Subject||Rs 350/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Additional Subject||Rs 250/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Applicants can pay the application fee through TS Online / AP Online centers and also through payment Gateway using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
- In case an applicant wants to appear for than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
OU PGCET Admission Process:
- Admission to M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.C.J, B.L.ISc, M.L.J.Sc, M.S.W, M.Ed, M.P.Ed, PG Diploma Courses and other courses will be done on basis of Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2019 against OU PGCET Notification 2019.
- Admission to 85% of seats will be reserved for local applicants and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as revised.
Check Out Course Wise: Osmania University Fees Structure
OU PGCET 2019 Web Counselling:
- The OU PGCET Counselling process will be conducted by the Osmania University.
- The counselling will be started in the month of August 2019.
- Applicants can participate in counselling round after qualifying the entrance exam.
- Candidates those have GATE score card can apply separately for admission. Candidates will be called upon their rank in the exam.
- They have to be present in person for the counselling process.
- Then entrants have to fill their preferences according to their rank.
- Applicants have to bring their original documents for verification process.
- After OU PGCET Seat Allotment 2019, contenders are needed to appear at the allotted college to complete admission formalities.
- OU PGCET Counselling Dates 2019 will be intimated soon on official site.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
OU PGCET Exam Pattern:
For 5 Yrs Integrated PG Courses:
For M.A. Applied Economics:
- Part – A (Mathematics) containing 1 to 40,
- Part– B (General English) containing 41 to 55
- Part – C (General Knowledge) containing 56 to 70
- Part – D (Current Affairs) containing 71 to 85
- Part – E (General Economics) containing 86 to 100 multiple choice questions
For MBA Courses:
- Part – A: Section-A (Verbal Ability) containing 1 to 25
- Section-B (General Knowledge) containing 26 to 40
- Part – B: Section-C (Numerical Data Analysis) containing 41 to 70 and Section-D (Reasoning and Intelligence) containing 71 to 100 multiple choice questions
M.Sc in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry:
- Section– A Chemistry containing 1 to 34
- Section – B Physics containing 35 to 67
- Section – C Mathematics containing 68 to 100 multiple choice questions
- Sections A & B are common for both M.P.C & B.P.C students
- Section – C Mathematics is for M.P.C students
- Section – D Biology is for B.P.C students
For Other Subjects:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Total|
|For M.P.Ed. Course||75||25 marks for the Sports achievements||100|
|For M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics, Microbiology and Nutrition & Dietetics||Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Marks) + Part-B (One of the optional studied at B.Sc. level for 60 Marks|
Download Here: OU PGCET Previous Year Papers
OU PGCET 2019 Admit Card
OUCET Hall ticket will be available in the 1st week of April 2019. Candidates going to participate in Exam have to bring hall ticket in exam day. Examination authority will not send the hall ticket by post participants have to download it through online only.
OU PGCET 2019 Result
OUCET Result will be announced in the 3rd week of May 2019 through online. Candidates going to appear in exam may download result by entering hall ticket number. Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference. Those who are qualified have to appear for further section round.
How to Fill OU PGCET Application Form 2019?
Candidates can fill the OU PGCET 2019 Online Application by following below mentioned instructions:
Step: 1 Registration and Fee Payment
- First of all visit the official link that is oucet.ouadmissions.com
- Then on home page hit on “Apply Online” link, then new webpage appears on the screen.
- Then hit on the “Registration” link.
- After hit the link you will redirected to OU PGCET Registration Form, fill the complete details such as candidate name, date of birth, active e-mail id, working mobile number etc.
- Make payment of application fee.
- The registration fee may be paid at any TS / AP Online centers or by using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS of a “Registration Id”.
Step 2: Fill up of Online Application Form
- Next stage is filling the online application form.
- You will get a detailed menu options screen, hit on “Online Application Form” link in the left menu.
- Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Login again by entering the Application no / Registration Id and hit “Submit” button application form will be displayed.
- Fill the entire academic, study, reservation, personal details and other details.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Step 3: Up Loading of Colored Photo, Signature and Certificates
- Upload your scanned photo and Signature prescribed and certificates along with application.
- Now hit on “Save” button.
Step 4: Final Submission of Form
- This is also a onetime procedure.
- If applicant is sure that all the information is correct then hit on “Submission” tab.
OU PGCET 2019 Imp Dates
|OUCET 2019 Exam||Date|
|Issue of OU PGCET Notification||April 2019|
|OU PGCET Online Application form Submission Starts on||April 2019|
|Last date for OU PGCET 2019 online form|
Submission without late fee
|Hall Ticket Download Begins||April 2019|
|OUCET 2019 Exam dates||May 2019|
|Answer Key Availability||May 2019|
|Announcement of Results||June 2019|
|OU PGCET Counselling||June 2019|
Check Official Link to know more about OU PGCET 2019. Keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting the latest updates about PGCET OU 2019.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section