You all are informed that there are 141 vacant posts accessible for the capable candidates who are in quest of Professor/Scientist Vacancies. OUAT Recruitment advertisement has been propagated regarding the same. As per OUAT job advertisement, the candidates have to fill the application form in a prescribed format. The last date to send the application form through speed / registered post is 16.10.2017. To grab more regarding OUAT Recruitment 2017, you can have a look down.
Candidates having the essential qualification can apply for the OUAT Scientist Vacancies. You are advised to read the details in the advertisement carefully and then apply for the OUAT Recruitment 2018. Aspirants, who want to collect more information regarding OUAT vacancies have to go through the below section of the page which is well planned by the tea of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
OUAT vacancy 2017:
|Name of the Post and Subject||No of vacancies|
|Subject Matter Specialist||62|
|Senior Scientist and Head||20|
What is the essential Qualification for OUAT jobs?
- Candidates who are planning to apply for OUAT Professor Vacancies and others must hold bachelors/ masters/ Ph.D. degree in any concerned discipline or relevant subject.
- The candidates must also have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) with one publication in NAAS* (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences) rated journal.
Check here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
What is the age requirement?
Aspirants who are going to apply for OUAT job should have the maximum age given as follows:
- For Senior Scientist & Head Post: 45 Years
- For Subject Matter Specialist Post : 35 Years
- For Programme Assistant Post : 30 Years
- For Farm Manager Post: 30 Years
- The retirement age of the candidates applying for Assistant Professor post is 60 years.
What is the Salary Structure?
The selected candidates for Orissa University Of Agriculture And Technology jobs will be benefitted with the salary as given in the table:
|Name of the Post||Stipend Details|
|For Assistant Professor||Rs.15,600 to 39,100+AGP Rs.6,000/-|
|For Senior Scientist & Head||Rs.15,600 to 39,100/- + AGP Rs.8,000/-|
|For Subject Matter Specialist||Rs.15,600 to 39,100/- + RGP Rs.5,400/-|
|For Programme Assistant||Rs.9,300 to 34,800 /- +GP Rs.4,200/|
|For Farm Manager||Rs.9,300 to 34,800 /- + GP Rs.4,200/-|
What is the Application fee?
Candidates have to pay application fee in favour of ‘Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar’ in SBI Account No.10173711536 of State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar. The amount to be paid along with the Bank charges of Rs 50/- is as follows:
- Subject Matter Specialist / Assistant Professor: Rs 700/-
- Senior Scientist & Head: Rs 1000/-
- Assistant / Farm Manager: Rs 500/-
How will the candidates be selected for OUAT vacancy?
The selection authority of Orissa University of Agriculture And Technology has planned to conduct written test or interview to recruit the candidates for OUAT job vacancy. The detailed information regarding the same can be collected from the official notification.
OUAT Recruitment Notification>>>Get Here
How to fill OUAT application form?
To apply for Orissa University Of Agriculture And Technology recruitment you have to follow the guidelines given as follows:
- Firstly you have to visit the official Website of Orissa University Of Agriculture And Technology that is www.ouat.nic.in
- On the home page you can hit on “career at OUAT” tab in the menu bar.
- A new page will get opened where you are required to select “Recruitment for Vacant Posts in KVKs under OUAT, September-2017” and “Recruitment for Vacant Posts of Assistant Professors in OUAT, September-2017” link.
- You can read the details in the advertisement carefully and download the application form.
- After that you may take a print out of application format which is attached below the notification.
- Fill the application form and attach all the essential academic qualification, experience and age and other testimonials as asked in the application form.
- Finally you can send the completed application form in a super scribed manner like “Application form for the post of …” to the postal address as stipulated below.
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT),
Last date to send the application form: 16.10.2017 up to 5:00 pm.
Candidates can receive more relevant information in concern of OUAT Recruitment 2017-2018 through the Official Link. You may subscribe to this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the latest information, as we update here regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Govt Jobs in Orissa||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|
A Jobs Advertisement has been pronounced by Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology related to OUAT Recruitment. Organization has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up 19 Vacancies of Senior Scientist and Junior Scientist. Candidates willing to apply for OUAT Recruitment 2017 are requested to go through this complete page, as we have provided entire details regarding the same on this page.
Interested contenders who satisfy all eligibility criteria may apply for Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment by submitting duly filled application form latest by the last date 16.10.2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing to you all the details about OUAT Recruitment 2018 notification on this page that should be completely comprehended before applying.
- Senior Scientist- 11 Vacancies
- Junior Scientist- 08 Vacancies
Candidates must have possessed Degree in Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Ph.D in relevant field with good academic records from recognized University/ Institute.
Get More Job Options Here:
Age Criteria for OUAT Vacancy:
The upper age limit of applying candidates is 60 years of age. Relaxation in age limit will be given to those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the rules of organization.
Salary Details for OUAT Job:
- Senior Scientist- Rs.15,600-39,100+ AGP Rs. 8,000/- per month
- Junior Scientist- Rs.15,600-39,100+AGP Rs.6,000/- per month
Eligible candidate shortlisted based on the interview / written test. Candidates called for interview will not paid T.A/ D.A.
Fees of the application:
Applicant need to pay slip in favour of ‘Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar’ in SBI Account No.10173711536 of State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar. Also, have to deposit Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only towards intercity Bank charge alongwith the required application fee if deposited other than the OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar.
- Senior Scientist- Rs.800/-
- Junior Scientist- Rs.700/-
How to fill OUAT Application Form?
- Job appliers wish to apply for this recruitment notification need to visit the official Website that is www.ouat.nic.in
- On the home page select, Press on “career at OUAT” tab from the home page.
- This will open a new page where you will be required to select “Recruitment for Vacant Posts in AICRPs under OUAT, September-2017” link.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Duly filled in application form in prescribed format together with self attested copies of certificates etc. should reach through post / courier at the address as stipulated below.
To the Registrar,
OUAT, Bhubaneswar- 751003, Odisha
Check PDF->>> OUAT Recruitment
Deadline for receiving of application form: 16.10.2017
Interested candidates may check above Official Link, for acquiring further facts regarding OUAT Recruitment 2017-2018. For getting more details check this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com