A vacancy notification has been advertised by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology to undertake prestigious positions as OUAT Recruitment 2016. Eligible and proficient aspirants will be invited by the university as walk-in-interview will be arranged to fill the vacant vacancies of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associate (RA). Candidates must follow the simple steps as structured below and get a chance to recruit for OUAT vacancy. For attaining newest updates about OUAT Recruitment 2017 by visiting the web portal.
Keen contenders can hike their career by going ahead to attend the interview on respective date that is 16th & 17th September 2016 at 11:00 am and also carry originals and photo copies of all the relevant documents along with a Bio data. Applicants can grab all the important information about OUAT job by going through the entire page which is well designed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Post Name with Qualification Required:
|Name of the Post||Vital Qualification|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||M.Sc (Ag)/ M.Tech (Ag. Engg.)/ M.Sc(Forestry)|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||B.Sc (Ag)/ B.Tech (Ag. Engg.)/ B.Sc(Forestry)|
|Research Associate (RA)||Master degree in Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry|
Get More Opportunities Of Jobs:
Candidates who are applying for RA post, their age must be 35 years and 5 years relaxation of upper age is given to SC/ST candidates.
Salary Structure for OUAT Jobs:
|Name of the Post||Total Emoluments|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||Rs. 20,000/- per month.|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Rs. 14,000/- per month|
|Research Associate (RA)||Rs.38,000/- PM + HRA|
OUAT selection procedure:
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has planned to recruit skilled and brilliant contenders through Walk-In-Interview. Those contenders who perform well in Interview will get appointed for above mentioned post. No TA/DA would be provided for attending interview.
Preparation Tips and Techniques to Crack the Interview:
How I Can Apply for OUAT Recruitment??
- Interested candidates must move to the official website that is ouat.ac.in
- Select “Recruitments” tab available on the left side of the home page under Quik links section.
- Now choose the link “Walk-in-Interview for the post of SRF and JRF in IRRI-OUAT Collaborative Project, College of Agriculture” or “Walk-in-Interview for the post of RA in AICRP on LTFE”
- A PDF file will be open on new page and you have to read it carefully.
- Now satisfies candidates must prepare their Bio data and attach all their original certificates / mark sheets with an attested photo copy of each of it and a recent and passport size photograph etc and carry it while going for an interview.
- Aspirants should reach the venue on scheduled date and time that is given below.
|Name of the Post||Dates||Venue|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||17th September 2016||office of the Dean, College of Agriculture, Bhubaneswar|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Research Associate (RA)||16th September 2016||Committee room of Dean Of Research, Bhubaneswar|
|Reporting Time: 10:00 am|
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Aspirants must visit the Official Link to attain all the essential details about OUAT Recruitment 2016. You can gain all the recent updates about OUAT Recruitment 2017 through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com so visit the web portal as this page will be updated from time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section