Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2014-2015:
Panchayat & Rural Development has released notification as Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2014 for filling up 4651 vacancies of Panchayat Development Officer, Junior Engineer, and Panchayat Sahayak. Interested and eligible applicants can apply through filling and sending the application form on or before the closing date that is 15th Oct 2014.
To know about the Selection Procedure and Educational Qualification regarding Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2014, applicants can go through the details given below on this page of recruitmentinbox.in
|Name of the Organization||Panchayat and Rural Development|
|Post Name||Panchayat Development Officer / Junior Engineer / Panchayat Sahayak|
|Post Location||GP Office|
|No. of Posts||4651|
|Last date to apply||15-10-2014|
Qualification and Posts details:
|Post Name||Qualification Required||No. of posts|
|Panchayat Development Officer||Graduate||247|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering||2202|
Preference will be given to candidates who are having experience in relevant field as the requirement of the post.
Maximum age required for an applicant is 40 years to apply.
- For Panchayat Development Officer Post: Rs. 12000 per month
- For Junior Engineer Post: Rs. 10000 per month
- For Panchayat Sahayak Post: Rs. 6000 per month
- Candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Engineer and Panchayat Sahayak will be selected according to their performance in written test.
- Candidates who apply for the posts of Panchayat Development Officer will be selected according to their performance in written test and oral interview.
How to apply:
Aspirants who are eligible can apply through the official website which is www.pnrdassam.nic. Fill all the details carefully in Application and Application should be in the Standard format of Assam (Gazette Part-IX) and send this application along with relevant testimonials relating to age, qualification and experience etc to the following address:
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (AMTRON)
Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan.
Note: For more details, applicants can check Official Notification.